Users

Frequent Posters

pinku04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
very nice update...
geet ne bahot sahi reality check diya MSK ko... 👏👏
both kids are so adorable... 😊
yaar ye last pe suspense kaise bardassht karoon???? ab to wait kar na hoga... 😉 plzzz continue soon...

tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pass word please!!!!!!!!!!!!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb
geet very well answer back maan 

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 20

Dadi told Maan the fact that she had seen Geet in a car...She told Maan that she has given Dev the responsibility  of finding out information about Geet..Maan on the other hand wanted Adi to be given this responsibility...Kyun..Does he feel Dev is not efficient enough...???...He has always shirked from his responsibilities...n now he has no right over his kids...Well moi just loved Dev's reply...chup kara diya sahabzaade ko...😆Geet got to know about the cancellation of her leave and cursed Maan...loved Vicky's bonding with the kids...

waiting for the password of part 21😳😳

Edited by namita25 - 8 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome ud
geet maan argument maan giving
gayan on responsibilities but geet
back fire words make him speechless
he make a run from geet but he also
want to avoid daadi and dev so
he just roaming in malls next morning
kids and geet went temple at 7:30 
geet left as urgent work came in office
maan reached on time at they decided at 9:00
but amna samna nahi howa 
waiting fr next 
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mauaa

hey sonia.. thank you for accepting my request and updating this story ... m at dadi's place.. today my uncle n aunt n cousins also joined us for a lunch.. we had a great time.. and look at now.. everybody is sleeping.. uff.. i can't sleep.. i m not habituated na.. so got the opportunity to comment.. 😉

uff, Maan khurana can do nothing.. you know that famous saying "behind  every sucessful man there's a woman.."  here in maan's case, it's man.. i mean aadi.. after all aadi hi sabkuch to karta hai.. apna office ka job bhi, maan sir ki khidmad bhi.. jasoosi me to no1 ban gaya hai janab.. he can find the birth certificates , he can find the owner of the car.. he can do everything.. that's why maan ask aadi to do everything.. 

future slogan of aadi sir .." meri shakal pe naa jao.. me hu kaun me hu kaun.. i really don''t know.. still maan sir is not confirmed what's the exact duty of mine..?? " 

hehe heh ehhh eehhh.. that's my style man!

dev is smart also... indirectly dil ki bhadas nikal hi di dadi ko tana maar kar.. well.. dadi ko koi batao, unke grand children hai ye, koi foot-ball nahi.. but i think this taunt would be given by vikram.. ispe uska hakk banta hai.. 

well maan is so proud on his celebration cun charity which he did for his grand father.. but he's not ashamed of his ruthless act.. 🤬

OMG.. dadi wants to do hawan.. i know what i m gonna paste has nothing to do with this.. but can't stop my self..

🤣

ok..ok.. let me also contribute in this HAWAN thing..

how's that?

poor geet.. her fun and plan with family all gone in drain.. now she has to work for a man with a stiff neck.. emotionless man, but i also know one more think which he doesn't have.. SPINE.. yah, maan is a spine-less man.. and i can understand geet's plight.. sonia as a good writer didn't put her real emotions and face.. let me help you all to see it..

yah that's geet's inner turmoil.. 

maan khurana thinks he has a stammering sample aadi.. hawww.. aadi tell him that you are the best.. after all sare cases ki jasoosi wo bechara kare, aur kand pe kaand maan kare.. huh..

ohh yess...😉

WHAATTT.. kisine maan k samne mooh nahi khola.. lo me khol deta hoo guys.. kya mera naam guness book of world record me aayega.?       and you know guys, this man won the BIGG BOSS on his this bravery act only... 😆

haha.. maan knows his right place at the home.. if he would speak anything rubbish anymore.. he would be left with black n blues...

yah just like that..

soniaaa... galat time pe rokaa... abb next update jaldi dena ..ok.. happy weekend guys!!🥳

I was in splits reading your comment...the hawan pic is just hilarious...🤣🤣
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear geet Vicky and children are gone to celebrate 80th of there daddiji
Geet got the call from office and she left Mann reached to temple and waiting for dev and daddi maa
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Whole khurana family is present in same temple
Let's see who sees whom
Waiting for next update
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update maan aur uske taane ek to geet ko dara diya upar se uska Mazak uda raha hai maan gtells her she should concentrate on her job if she wants to reach heights in her life but geet dosent want any lecture from him he corners her and his closeness is really effecting her in his attitude he was trying to tell her not mess with him but for geet it was too much to handle she pushed him and told him to stay in his limits that he dosent own her and for him family may mean nothing but for her family is everything maan is shocked and leaves geet still dosent know of dadi and devs visit all the khuranas were getting ready to go to the temple which will change everything wah kya scene hai vicky and kids r leaving whereas maan dadi r just arriving