Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 57

Posted: 8 years ago
Maan wanted d car number too, to track dem, but Dev didn't give as he didn't believe that maan will do it. Daadi wants him to do pooja hawan as he is elder son...but maan refuses. Other side geet has to go site aid msk n c cursing him . 
sonia.. m damn busy with family.. can't read n comment... even my mobile knows it's time to enjoy with all.. i m loving mumbai.. will coment later.. batry about to die..lol
It's amazing. Geet gets often angry when maan taunt her or asked her to concentrate on work. Geet gets affected near maan but couldn't able to know the exact reason of this feeling. Finally the day comes in which whole family will do puja but separately. .will they collide waiting next dear
Awesome update!!!Maan is restless not able to concentrate his work...he shocked and surprised that how can Vicky became father...Adi request him to share his problems...Maan wants to know about kids...he gave Adi work to get BC of kids...Maan's angry reached top seeing Geet go to day off...Maan saw Dadima and Dev..he was so angry...Dadima was in vulnerable state..she asked Maan what's fault of her bahu and grandchildren...Maan shocked to know he has kids...he still wants to run away from all...Finally Daima Dev convinced Maan to perform Hawan...Loved the way Geet's cursing session for leave was so cute and lovely...Loved it so much...waitig for the next update...Thanks for the PM dear...
awesome part... still no family drama  !!😲... I though the overflowing sentiments n some not so worthy tears from khurana clan...
Originally posted by mauaa

sonia.. m damn busy with family.. can't read n comment... even my mobile knows it's time to enjoy with all.. i m loving mumbai.. will coment later.. batry about to die..lol
will wait 

geet angry on maan about taking her life

geet answeres well
maan silently left from their
kids did puja and geet left to office
waiting for meeting two family
nice update
thanks for pm
Lovely update 
Geet ne achese sunya maanko👍🏼
Kids dressed up n all reached temple n kids doing hawan
Geet went back to work 
Daima kisko dekha... Kab ye log sab saath mein milenge... Waiting 
nice update😊and I am loving this shocked and confused maan a lot😃😛 abhi toh bade bade jhatke lagne hain msk😃saari confusion udh jaayegi😆eagerly waiting for next part and the drama to unfold😛ek face off toh Banta hai maan and kids ka 😃update soon😛

I love the communication between maan and geet , msk ko julab pila diya humari sherni ne ,bahot acha kiya,and even I don't want them to meet till he falls in head over hill with geet and same time finding his wife for whom he don't have any feeling.😉😲🤢😃

love ,love, love her last dialogue about family which make maan stutter and runaway from there.
I knew one person will live the temple as time to meet them is still not due but disappointed by knowing that even dadi and Vicky will also cross each other but will see each other and dadi will be also shocked to see 2 children in his hand I am sure person climbing stairs are dadi-dev and going down is Vicky and daima, so we have to wait till nexy update for their encounter which we are eagerly waiting ab aur mat tadpana aur jaldi se phir aur ek update de dena, hum to sarabi ban gate tere update pe aur ek pyala dede Sonia aur ek pyal aur...?update soon.😭🤡👍🏼