Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
@mauaa                   in office ll answer later 😃
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update di
maan is thinkng abt vicky nd twins nd tld adi 2 get their birth certificates👍🏼
nxt day when maan came 2 office geet was nt der nd aft hearng dat geet is on leave maan blastd nd canceld her leave
daadi nd dev came 2 meet maan bt maan didnt wantd meet dem nd as usual daadi won😊
maan accusd daadi 4 all his miseries nd also blamd dat coz of her she broke his relation wit vicky😲 
den maan came 2 knw dat his wife was pregnant nd she left 4m der😔
nd also came 2 knw dat daadi hv spottd her nd searchng her nd nw maan wants  search his wife nd kid😃
waitng 4 d nxt part di update soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan couldnt work 
he is restless
n adi req maan to share whats the prob
n maan gave him the work to get bc of the kids
yeh khuranas sa ko jassosi mind zyadha hai..
one side dadi n dev..n maan now
its destined that they should meet now
maan in bad mood n his anger reached top seeing geet toog off
n he is more angry when he saw dadi n dev
dadi in vulnerable position speaking her heart out
n asking whats the fault of her bahu n grand children
maan doesnt know his wife name n was shocked to know hee has bache
maanyas words ringing in his mind
n he turned more restless when he came to know they left the mansion too
n dadi is searching them n have found in ludhiana..
will dadi tell geets name n give her pic to him
or adi will get the bc..
how will maan come to know the truth..
i m happy seeing him not able to digest the truth,
now he says maan singh khuranas child..but he was never with them
nice part
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namita25

yes...she must be busy...but I guess I am too inquisitive...😆wanna read the part as soon as possible...n  moi just love Agnes...she is super cute...

BTW your comment on the update is too good...😳
loved all the pics you used...
and the best one  is that of Will Smith...😳

ohh yah, i love agnes too.. n m bigg fan of will smith too.. same pinch..😆 thank u for liking my post.. i m glad..😳
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mauaa

so now maan is already confirmed that vicky has twins.. n they are aarv n manya..

maan wants to give the responsibility of finding the true identity of those kids through their birth certificate.. so in short he wants to spy about his brother n his children .. but what about himself? why do people like to know about others lives? sometimes we should mind our own business.. but maan to has completely forgotten his marriage, his wife n his ruthless act on their 1st night.. 😡

i think maan wants to know who's the mommy of those twins by the certificate... am i right ? well this arouse one more Q. .. did geet mentioned maan's name as a father or vikram? sonia, these are v imp Qs n details u need to clarify or at least keep in mind while moving forward the story..

was maan angry coz geet took leave or was he angry coz she didn't ask him.. ohhh she forgot who's the BOSS... 🐷

oww.. dev is so sweet n gentleman na.. he brought his brother's fav breads.. he is taking care of his dadi ma single handed.. and is trying everything which he can to bring his family together.. (sonia, don't make him cunning.. naintara akeli kaafi hai..😆 btw uska reaction kya hai ye to bataya hi nahi..)

now we come to know from where maan got this attitude( fake1).. from dadi ma of course.. " Do you know who I am...I am his grand mother Savitri Devi Khuraana hai hum...How dare you ? "

but i think she also knows this drama was v much needed.. if the peon would say that his grandma is here for another emotional atyachaar, maan would never come out and would throw her out, that to by security.. 😆😆 

and maan is cought badly.. 

he can't deny that they are his relatives, otherwise dadima would start one more bigger drama.. so left with no other option.. take them awayyy...

well dadi ma is full filmy i must say "khun k rishte.. "😆

wrong dadi ma.. parents also forget their children.. live eg is in-front of u.. maan.. he to forgot everything.. kyaa dadi.. didn't you fed maan almonds in his childhood? koina.. abhi bhi der nahi hui.. kaha buddha hua hai.. khilao khilao..😆

ohh yesss... maan .. your child.. and his expressions like (sonia isn't he more expressive than maan also.. hehe.. i love will smith)

"my kid?"

maan still wants to run awayyy?? then runnn...😆 or atlast start practicing, otherwise with your children you will not catch up with your life even,.. 👍🏼

sonia, i hope u liked my comment.. and if u liked it, then give the next update soon..😳

oh my god MAUAA ! so hilarious and mind blowing comment, maan gaye tumko, I love this.one question u ask to Sonia is whose name is on certificate and I assume Sonia has kept secret from us so we will know when maan will know and I am sure on birth certificate it will be Aran maan khurana,maanya maan kurana and geet maan kurana will be the name but Vicky khurana is god father of children, only thing Sonia has to keep in mind is if any case if birth certificate has true Idendity than why Aran introduce him as Aran Vicky Singh kurana in school, it is obvious that people know them as Vicky's son,so there is bit confusion she will need to clear before moving story further.
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 19
Maan's curiousity knows no bounds...he wants to know everything about Mannat and Aran...he is confused as he very well knows that Vicky can't be the father of the kids ...😕n he asked Adi to help him out in this...beta don't worry...very soon you will be shell shocked 😲ufff ye ladka kitni baar explode hota hai...😆now he is agitated as Geet took leave without intimating him...haila bechari ki leave cancel kar di...I just hope no one gets a boss like him...finally Dev and Dadi met Maan...Now he knows the fact that Geet was pregnant and she left his Dadi's house...the fact that is a father made him restless and he was reminded of Mannat's words...I feel this Maan needs a reality check...this man still doesn't realise what he did in the past...waiting for Maaneet confrontation...hope my tigress will tame  him and bring him down on his kness...

n thanks for the pasword...
Edited by namita25 - 8 years ago
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

oh my god MAUAA ! so hilarious and mind blowing comment, maan gaye tumko, I love this.one question u ask to Sonia is whose name is on certificate and I assume Sonia has kept secret from us so we will know when maan will know and I am sure on birth certificate it will be Aran maan khurana,maanya maan kurana and geet maan kurana will be the name but Vicky khurana is god father of children, only thing Sonia has to keep in mind is if any case if birth certificate has true Idendity than why Aran introduce him as Aran Vicky Singh kurana in school, it is obvious that people know them as Vicky's son,so there is bit confusion she will need to clear before moving story further.

dekha sonia, yaha ek se badkar ek jasoos bhare pade hai.. me and idunno are confirmed in that list.. u b careful .. (back-ground me devil laugh "HA HA HA HA")😈

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonder update 😊restless maan wants to know more about the twins and how come they are vicky's children...dadi and dev finally meet maan,even though initially maan didn't want to meet them but suddenly showed so much concern for his dadi when saw her breathing heavily...i am confused with this double faced maan😕one side rude and arrogant and other side caring...dadi told him about his wife and her pregnancy which shocked maan 😲and also that she and the baby is missing since last so many years but finally dadi saw her in same town and now maan is eager to find out about his wife whose even name he doesn't know and the child about whose existence he didn't know till now and now suddenly he is saying Maan Singh Khurana ka bachcha...not so soon msk its still a long way to go till you get back your family,first pay for your sins😡maan said to dadi that he had to part with Vicky because of her😕eagerly waiting to know on this front too and how soon maan will find out about his children and his wife...i want to see geet bringing down The Msk on his knees in realization of his sins😡eagerly waiting for next part update soon please 😊 Edited by ns.1 - 8 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update 
Maan so angry on geet
He is restless after seeing vicky... He wants kids birth certificate 
Dadi n dev met maan... Maan came to know his wife was pregnant 
Will all meet at the temple... Eagerly waiting for the next update