Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update
Maan restless thinking about twins
Dadi maa and dev in office
Maan came to know he has kid of own
Maan so shocked
Waiting for next part
dev already having gift he planned give to maan dadi and dev reached office.maan get angry geet get leave,next he was shocked in front of dadi and dev he and dadi argument in highly so he took both went kumar villa.finally dadi told the truth about geet .maan was reminded girl but he didn't know her name dadi was shame on maan,he heard from dadi about his kids.he was restless about geet and his kids.he remained dev words same like maannat words.he asked dadi evidence for geet.  lovely update
woww lovely update with lots of emotions
maan nd daadi ki mulakat
maan got to knw the whole truth
maan recalling the words of mannat tht part was awesome
thanxx for the pm nd pw
waitng for next update
Nice update dear daddi and dev gone to meet Mann
Mann take that to Kumar villa and daddi reveled about geet and kids not geet name and excitedly told that she has seen geet yesterday and she will search her but Mann asked the details that he can search them and outbursts his helplessness
thank god u updated
now am going to read 
it was blast update
so maan know about the girl and child 

now he in shock 

you know this is best update in the whole story now will see how maan find out who is his wife and kids 

well first he need to know her name 
Finally Dadi & Maan met! Some emotions r still present in Maan regarding his dadi & children!
LM
Chapters 18
Vicky took kids with him.. And Geet went for a shopping with Kanu. I like this name Kanu Priya. Destiny is bringing all of them together. Dadi ma and dev were coming in the same direction.  And the smart Dadi spots Geet in a complete new Avatar. Dev thinks that its just an illusion.  Because according to him Geet cant drive. But on Dadi's insistance they follow Geet to the Maal. Dadi heard Kanu taking her name. And from the shopping bag tag she assumes that thw khurana waris is alive and with Geet. They both determined to find about Geet from the number plate of their car
Chapter 19 ka password  nahi mila mujhe. Pls send me the password. I am commenting regularly.  Its just that I was late for commenting last two chapters..