Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n marvellous update! well written. Vikram has his doubts wen Aran talks abt the uncle! Dadi sees Geet driving! bt Dev is unable 2 believe it was Geet! she is frm a rural area! Dadi says if she can escape then wt abt driving! they follow her! Geet n Kanu at the mall! Dadi sees her! she sses her buying kids clothes! she realises her heirs r fine! dadi wants her info! dev says he will get it! update soon
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update just love vickys bonding with his kids although they aren't his but still he loves them so much geet goes shopping with her friend though she is worried for her kids but vickys call make her relax dadi is excited to see maan she wants to buy something for him hope he dosent escape again manaya tells vicky abt maan but dosent know his name dev is certain as dadajis bthday is gonna end all the miseries til  be interesting to see all khuranas under one roof dadi and geet going to same mall when dadi saw geet and asked dev to follow her meanwhile geet is shopping while dadi and dev r looking for her she is buying gifts for her kids when kanu calls her to thank her when dadi sees her and also the bag she understood her heir is alive and well but they lost geet he went to check register but it was geets friend name he has the cars no but dadi is desperate she wants it done asap making dev frustrated
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HII sonia. when are u going to give the update? i m actually sleepy but also curious to read the next update.. any chance of getting it with in an hour or so? if yes then i think i will have a cup of coffee n will wait.. or should i just go to slepp n read it tomorrow.. it's 11:15 pm here.. n m damn sleepyy🥱
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mauaa

HII sonia. when are u going to give the update? i m actually sleepy but also curious to read the next update.. any chance of getting it with in an hour or so? if yes then i think i will have a cup of coffee n will wait.. or should i just go to slepp n read it tomorrow.. it's 11:15 pm here.. n m damn sleepyy🥱

still have to make actually I have to plan that now that to which extent the revelation of Khuraana Khandan suspenses should be here in an update...
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

still have to make actually I have to plan that now that to which extent the revelation of Khuraana Khandan suspenses should be here in an update...

ok.. thank u v much for the quick reply.. i think i should go to sleep.. i can;t keep my eyes open.. will read tom morning.. good night!😊
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally dadi saw geet. She ordered dev to follow the car in which she saw her. Dadi's all hopes are coming back seeing geet. N after seeing those bags in which there was kids clothes, dadibwas very happy. But again geet disappeared which was very disappointing for dadi ma. But they got the car no. Will dev able to find Geet's address. Waiting for next dear
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update sonia. Maanya teasing her brother his cheek like tomato. Vicky n kids' bonding really beautiful. Geet help her friend n vicky promise kiddos for ice cream.
But still promise to fulfil karni padegi. Arey yaar babies ko vacation kab milegi?? U din' mention dat. 

And ye maan bi itne saal family se dur hai. Acha hai dev n dadi maa in private house, apna ghar kabi bhi acha hota hai. But dadi saw geet's car n her in person. She gotta know ki babies bi ache hai. To ab jo sab milenge phir kya hoga?? 

REally curious to know further. Pls continue writing. Looove it sooo much.
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. 
Geet going shopping with Kannu. Where as Dadima is also heading towards mall. 

I really really want to see Dadima,  Maan n Geet to meet each other face to face at the same time. Excited about it. 

Dadima getting a glimpse of Geet. Following her. Doesn't want to lose her she has found her after so long time woh bhi tab wen she lost her hope. 

Dadima following her in mall. Now gaurd se no. Bhi Le liya. I hope there's a family get together happening where every one comes face to face. Even they see Vicky 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just think

Likes decreaed suddenly approx.50 likes whats reason...if the story is not up to mark and I should keep it aside or whats reason...coz without likes and comments why to write...than blame me of being rude keeping it password protected...I gonna remove more names from my list of readers for this fiction...Coz I send pw to many but they comment not..

thanx very much if ur hands r paining to write few words n to press like ...don trouble your hand to send me pm for pw...When I am giving atleast 4 updates a week...Even if that is very close buddy to me ...u also read this atleast

If I have to get less readers so whats reason to send password to those who never care...for this story I adopted other way and ll remain same...Even I gonna remove all free to read  post from here to password protected...

I respect readers...I never drag them toward mine work ...but for all readers who haven't read and sending me pmz I started to post here the previous parts just today I updated whole thread one...but this was mistake ... I think coz I m mad...

Also sincere readers if u r feeling something boring or something to work at that plz notify me..Coz its more than a story...so seriously make me aware..if anything needed more...so that I can improve them..thanx idunno ...

Soniaa 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 8 years ago
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DAdi saw geet. OMG now she wont be behind maan i guess . she just need her heirs khurrraaannnaaa heirs.

Geet should not agree to go with her . what will b DM reaction seeing geet with vicky . kids calling vicky as their dad. surely her head will reel .

waiting when all i mean maan , geet, vicky , dm and dev will see each other together .

waiting for their reactions