Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Both 15 and16 parts r so nice loved it so much.maan gave full works to maan and our geet is so brave she canface. Him this time also there is clash between adi and geet
Part 16 all want to celebrate dadaji's birthday all are going to same temple will maan come to know about geet and childreneagerly waing for next part
KasiKasi thumbnail
Superb update
to sabhi dadaji ke birthday ki preparetion apne apne tarike se kar rahe hai.dai ma ko maan ka bachpan yaad aata hai..
waiting for clash of titans
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Toh geet ne kaam poora kar liya!! Clever girl!!
Daimaa ko maan ka bachpan yaad aa gaya!
Bachpan mein toh maan bahut achha tha...phir kya hua?
Sab dadaji ka birthday manane mein lage hue hai!
pinku04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
firstly congrats for new thread...👏Clap
and about update what to say it was very good... u set all the things perfectly... now it is the starting of lots of family drama.. for which i am eagerly waiting...

Edited by pinku04 - 8 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.. I hope Dadi not see Geet..I want to see how MAan handle his kids..I think its time for Vicky & Maan come face to face..
keerthireddy8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey awesome update please can you provide the password for the rest of the updates
jasmine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet n daai maa talks, kids ditto like maan :) daadaji k birthday k lie hawan. Waiting for maan n kids aamna saamna. Boom boom :)
Endgame thumbnail
everyone wants to celebrate darjis birthday dadima wants maan to do hawan dev know its impossible its really nice that vicky geet daima still celebrate his birthday n maan too so maan was just like arhan n manaya in childhood nice update thnx 4 pm
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey sonia.. how r u?

i m glad that geet didn't get upset by daima's talk on maan, his childhood n children r v much similar to maan.. she took it generally.. the girl has become v strong indeed..

dadima, dev, geet, maan every1 is remembering dadaji.. but what about eachother.. though they do remember.. but in how healthy sense? bada loche wala family hai re baba..

waiting for the next part..😃