the good guy always looses to the hero

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok ,so enough of sarcastic posts and comments .Now lets be serious i mean i am serious.So coming to my topic no matter what ,but the good guy always looses to the hero .In real world its about reality and facts,but in reel world its something which we can't imagine .No matter how much good guy ,attractive,rich ,caring you are but the heroine at the end will always woo the hero.
From bollywood to telly wood ,generations after generation but the trend of putting a love triangle or a quadrilateral is still used and are still successful,Be it kajol from kuch kuch hota hai who rejects an nri and attractive guy like salman khan to marry his best friend shah rukh khan or be it dil dosti dance were kria rejects the NRi doctor and goes with rey.
 So what is the difference in sadda haq .A love story is made with not only the lovers but with several people who come and go from their life sometimes making their relationship miserable and sometimes stable.
Now coming to sadda haq. dhruv is a good guy and randhir is the hero .Dhruv is well settled and randhir is still a college goer and it will  take time to settle before he agrees for marriage.Sanyukta's mother likes dhruv but not randhir .
SO what man...the bottom line is dhruv is just a good guy and randhir is the hero ,that's it.And a love story is not a love story if  there are no characters  entering their lives.NO matter what happens but at the end of the show the  heroine goes in search for hero in the airport or railway station  or vice versa may be or she leaves the mandap and goes to her man and yeah the good guy sacrifices it for his girl.Same goes  for the hero also .No matter how many girls enter his life and how much goodie goodie they are  but at the end he marry his heroine only.
In case of sandhir till now many positive and negative characters entered their lives which had put a great impact in their relationship .People come and people go but the end will always remain the same .If the story started with sandhir then it will end with sandhir only .yeah in between there will be lots of twist and turns,misunderstandings and ego clashes.There may be lots of drama and sub plots in between like sanyukta agreeing to marry dhruv bcoz of her mother 's wishes.Randhir  giving more attention to ragini than sanyukta  which is making her insecured and cheated.But its beacuse of these people sandhir will understand each others worth and value each other more .
The happiest part is both dhruv and ragini are positive characters so i don't think  that they are going to create misunderstandings ,instead they will make sandhir realize their love for each other .And if we see the great love triangle stories then its always the good guy or good girl who unites the hero and the heroine .
So i just want to tell have faith and keep watching sadda haq .The end game is sandhir and sandhir only .Ragini ,dhruv or anyone it is are just going to act as a catalyst .the story was always about randhir and sanyukta and it will be about randhir and sanyukta .Possibilities are there that its gonna be ragini and dhruv if and only if cvs don't kill her or make her disappear .
For now just enjoy the upcoming track .😊.Bcoz its gonna be worth watching about how the story unfolds.

Edited by s.love - 8 years ago
👏

I really loved it🤗
What makes you think Sandhir is the end game😲
Sadda Haq is not a love story😕
Originally posted by monika_a

it wasnt a love story but they had to alter the track midway coz of sandhir and sandhir has to be the end game unless cvs defy all norms and end the show without uniting sandhir
Originally posted by clars

it wasnt a love story but they had to alter the track midway coz of sandhir and sandhir has to be the end game unless cvs defy all norms and end the show without uniting sandhir
When Sadda Haq will be ending
Why the CVs will be bothered to unite Sandhir
I firmly believe they are using Sandhir just as their trump card to attract viewers
And even in the last episode they are not going to unite them
Originally posted by monika_a

sadda haq is not a love story but sandhir is  ,that is why toh they brought dhruv and ragini warna sandhir ko maro goli sirf engineering par focus karte the
awesome post👏👏
and ya it is true that good guy always looses to the hero
Originally posted by -Isabella-

Yeh le mooh meetha kar 

are soniye kothay chilis etodin ...chal milkar khayenge