Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela (Page 7)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hey... I knew I said something like this yesterday but didn't meant it the way you did. I can understand his situation it's Ishani who made the guy like this, she broken him and left him like this.

Now he should claim his right on Ishani because she's his wife and I will happily support my villain Ranveer Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawraMahi_vematshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiIceMaidenRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Dear OF !!

Many of my friends have told you already what they think of your post and your highly intellectual analysis of Ranveer, Ishani and Shikhar relations !!

But I have one more thing to tell you.. Do yourself a favor and watch the serial from starting episodes. I believe that if you want to criticize something, you must first study it and then comment !! otherwise, people are bound to give you back.. Embarrassed

All humans are imperfect and imperfect love has all shades of human emotions - affection, trust, sacrifice and on other side anger, jealousy, revenge and even deception..
Your dear Shikhar too was imperfect to begin with.. in case you have not forgotten..

Love can destroy as much as heal, it can bring out the demons inside you and then make you a saint..
but probably that is too much for you to understand.. Dont worry, Ranveer will make you understand it.. he is quite generous that way.. Smile

Edited by matsh - 09 May 2015 at 8:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoeseshalrashidRTPMSAnonymoususersHarshaMawrabbishveerMahi_vetellme-RadzLuvShaktifanktlkIceMaidenmonamie111RebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverpalluluvsmaanafreenaamnaILTHBEBxAaliya

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Well said MATSH Clap Star
Hug Hug Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ytfreak16RTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawramatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Aliya and others well said. We cn appreciate our rv here.

tinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveertellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4EverxAaliya

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Coul someone make a seperate IshVeer AT our something our own post that only IshVeer are discussed and by IshVeer fans ? If that is alowed ofc

Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStinytoestellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinLoveLives4Ever

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
^I think there is one but hardly active. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStinytoestellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
u want ishaani to marry her mooh boli brother ? Shocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSHarshaMawramint2Mahi_ve-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverxAaliya

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Dear OF !!

Many of my friends have told you already what they think of your post and your highly intellectual analysis of Ranveer, Ishani and Shikhar relations !!

But I have one more thing to tell you.. Do yourself a favor and watch the serial from starting episodes. I believe that if you want to criticize something, you must first study it and then comment !! otherwise, people are bound to give you back.. Embarrassed

All humans are imperfect and imperfect love has all shades of human emotions - affection, trust, sacrifice and on other side anger, jealousy, revenge and even deception..
Your dear Shikhar too was imperfect to begin with.. in case you have not forgotten..

Love can destroy as much as heal, it can bring out the demons inside you and then make you a saint..
but probably that is too much for you to understand.. Dont worry, Ranveer will make you understand it.. he is quite generous that way.. Smile

matsh n guys have said nicely but the main prblm is OF won't understand a bit those u have all said b/c OF has mixed up b/w reel n real as OF personally dislikes shakti alot hence rv is also disliked role to OF. Shekhar isn't any issue, OF ships any new guy for ishani who enters in show for example last time it was girish. OF crazily wanted gishani.rofl so esko samjana matlab getting BJKT.ROFL

RTPMSmint2HarshaMawramatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeermonamie111LoveLives4EverxAaliya

Go to top