Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela (Page 6)

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
This is Ranveer Vaghela, ofcourse! WinkWink The RV mania is bound to capture everyone. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesytfreak16RTPMSmint2bbishveermatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Originally posted by ParinLyksShakti

OF darling are u actually for real if yes than i would just say get well soon..i know u will report me for this but i dont care speaking out my mind today..

Okay if after getting all the heartbreaks and after hearing all those cheap words from Ishaani's mouth if ranveer becomes i villian than i love this villian...i dont mind him turning a villian if he is doing something right..seesha bhi na ek baar toot kae bikhar jaata..aur yahan pe ranveer ka dil ek baar nahi baar baar toda gaya..jo bhi aata hai ranveer ko use karke uska dil tod jaata hai..jo bhi aata hai usko sunata jaata hai..ranveer wouldnt hv mind hearing from others but from his childhood friend cum lover he dint expected hearing all this..ishaani broke his heart again and again..and every human has its own limits of suffering...

Just like u r making posts again and again againsy ishveer and their fans..so their fans would bound to respond something which would go against you and u wont like..after all we also hav a limit to reading ur "not making sense" thoughts again and again...

So OF i hope u get my point..and yeah do not quote me and waste ur energy becoz m not gonna respond againLOL

Well said Clap Clap Thank you so much for this Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSHarshaMawrabbishveermatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Pallu well said. Elvish explaination is for those who will be open. Oh and OF if your lead couple being ishkar ws true na...Shakti would have jhappily completed his NB. Or not shot ecxtra epis...he is soul of show..matsh started by his narration. Rv dies..show ends period.

rita07tinytoesRTPMSbbishveerHarshaMawramatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverpalluluvsmaanxAaliya

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

I as a Ishveer fan is very happy to announce..that

even die hard Ishkar fans think about our hot villain Ranveer all the timeEmbarrassed n care to make posts on himEmbarrassed

dekha..dekha...RV effectEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha so damn agree pallu..LOL
itna to hum shikhar ke baare main nahi sochte honge jitna ye log rv ke baare main sochte hai LOL

They r proving this thing right - "Love Him or Hate Him but you just cant Ignore Him" LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesytfreak16RTPMSAnonymoususersmas123mint2bbishveerMahi_vematsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Ohh really? Is he the new villain? After introducing a joker like shikar they intriduced a villain.. Not bad
Um interested to see villain and ishani's love story coz they r too hot to handle when they r together
When she s wd shikar i feel like a rock z romancing wd a woman
Anyways if u feel so who cares.. Whatever ishveer hamesha even if RV z a villain or ishani z a MKM
U make ishkar posts n no one comments.. Now u made a post on RV so that we wl comment.. Good attempt..

tinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveerMahi_vematsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4EverxAaliya

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
When Shakti entered and we got to see RV in the screen again , that was when the ratings went up Wink

If that does not tell who is the hero in the show , I really dont what does. This story is about Ranveer , and if people call him hero or villian

I think that the CVs are trying to show that everything is not black and white , that when people are broken and shattered all time by the person they love the most what happens to them and there soul

RTPMStinytoesAnonymoususersHarshaMawramint2bbishveerMahi_vematsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
To the author of this post...i have a little piece dedicated...TongueWink

You may love him or hate him...but you can't ignore him..

Yahann bhi tu..
wahan bhi tu...
har jaga bhi tu hi tu...
Apne yaroon k diloon mein bhi tu
Apne dushhmanoon k dimag mein bhi tu..

wah reh wah meray Ranveer janu...
yehi to hai tera jadooo!!
Cool

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NidsJtinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawraAnonymoususersmatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
And thank you for giving us a thread to spam about how much we love RVEmbarrassed

we are always in search of such threads.arent we galsLOL

RV my babyyy! I love youuuHeart

tu tu hai wahi...
dil ne jise apna kaha...

tu hain jahan main hoon wahan...

Embarrassed

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 09 May 2015 at 8:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesytfreak16RTPMSHarshaMawramas123mint2bbishveerAnonymoususersMahi_vematsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever

Go to top