Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela (Page 5)

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OF darling are u actually for real if yes than i would just say get well soon..i know u will report me for this but i dont care speaking out my mind today..

Okay if after getting all the heartbreaks and after hearing all those cheap words from Ishaani's mouth if ranveer becomes i villian than i love this villian...i dont mind him turning a villian if he is doing something right..seesha bhi na ek baar toot kae bikhar jaata..aur yahan pe ranveer ka dil ek baar nahi baar baar toda gaya..jo bhi aata hai ranveer ko use karke uska dil tod jaata hai..jo bhi aata hai usko sunata jaata hai..ranveer wouldnt hv mind hearing from others but from his childhood friend cum lover he dint expected hearing all this..ishaani broke his heart again and again..and every human has its own limits of suffering...

Just like u r making posts again and again againsy ishveer and their fans..so their fans would bound to respond something which would go against you and u wont like..after all we also hav a limit to reading ur "not making sense" thoughts again and again...

So OF i hope u get my point..and yeah do not quote me and waste ur energy becoz m not gonna respond again LOL

Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 09 May 2015 at 7:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_eshalrashidNidsJRTPMSAnonymoususersmint2bbishveermatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever.nerfherderpalluluvsmaanILTHBEBxAaliya

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Oh, my! I don't want to miss the fun here but got to go. You enjoy guys until one of us reports this thread for its absurdity and stupidity. OF, you don't worry. We know what you are capable of. And you are free to be in illusion of your non-existent couple because it's not happening. ISHVEER kiss yesterday proved this. CVs are moving towards Ishveer not the other two idiots.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveerAnonymoususersHarshaMawra-RadzLuvShaktikritilovesvjRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by LadyMeringue

Pallu, given that our personal lives have been brought in between, I think what is meant to be said here is that we know the value of loyalty, love and friendship. If it's seen the other way, we can't help it. I've never known to be a pessimist. Approve

You are rightApprove

Kya kool hain hum kya kool hain humCool

@OF..first you create post to gain attention and then start ranting I dont care.. I dont care..

chakkar kya hai yaar..

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSHarshaMawramint2bbishveerAnonymoususersmatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinLoveLives4Ever

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

LM brilliantly said. True love..loyalty...dosti..helping everyone. Huge list but people may take it opposite way. I dont get one thing..though..rv is made bad to show how great r others rofl.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveer-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

Earlier few of my ishveer frnds...had told me to stay out of OF posts but today all limirts r crossed...aTy Elvoish and others for liking my posts...good to see majority. Pallu u r right villain mode zarruri hai now...bahut hua being the good guy. Anyways ppl always make posts of being bad..acha hai official villain.

exactly.if he doesn't become in villain mood then what wl rv do? Wl he see shekhar becoming close to ishani silently n fall tears! Definitely not.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawraAnonymoususersElvish_Hobbitmatsh-RadzLuvShaktiIceMaidenRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverpalluluvsmaanMadhura..xAaliya

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Parin, don't waste your energy in explaining OF the right thing. This thread is for fun and in some ways for laughing at that non-existent couple. Let's do that only. Explain karenge toh pagal ho jayenge

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSbbishveerHarshaMawraAnonymoususers-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I as a Ishveer fan is very happy to announce..that

even die hard Ishkar fans think about our hot villain Ranveer all the timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n care to make posts on himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dekha..dekha...RV effectEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_NidsJRTPMSHarshaMawramint2bbishveerAnonymoususersmatsh-RadzLuvShaktiElvish_HobbitRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Parin, don't waste your energy in explaining OF the right thing. This thread is for fun and in some ways for laughing at that non-existent couple. Let's do that only. Explain karenge toh pagal ho jayenge
actually true eh..LOL
chalo now i will start making a fun of this post LOL
Btw i had a dream to watch shakti in villian role so yeah i would love to see how ranveer would look in his villian avatar LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveerAnonymoususersmatsh-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

Go to top