Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela (Page 3)

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Honestly I am a silent reader...or I post rarely. But I have my pov and he is my fav character...his real thing is butchered. If you tell about the woman thing and blaming rv...I can give you many qualities of your dear Shikhar too.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSJulie_StarHarshaMawramint2bbishveerNidhi..matshtellme-RadzLuvShaktikritilovesvjShadikaIshVeermonamie111LoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

Well keep hating ishkar it is happening you like it or not and proof of this is CV's projecting RV as a villainLOLI don't know how can people defend someone who is trying to prove a woman characterless! Speaks a lot about those people on their personal levelsDead

Why are colors promoting the villain and heroines hawt scenes though? Never seen that happening before Shocked

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_eshalrashidRTPMSmint2bbishveerJulie_StarHarshaMawramas123matshtellme-RadzLuvShaktikritilovesvjmonamie111ShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

As though marrying a married woman without knowing the true picture makes Shikhar a saint. LOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveerJulie_StarHarshaMawraAnonymoususerskritilovesvjmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiShadikaIshVeermonamie111palluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever.nerfherder*Reemz*

Anonymoususers Goldie
Anonymoususers
Anonymoususers

Lol @orginalsfan what happend to u?i still remember the day we were wishing ranveer to become imran hashmi and give ishani a imran hashmi style wali kiss..and now u have changed ur party to ishkar??? :O thats not fair yaar :p LOL

Edited by rafia12 - 09 May 2015 at 7:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSJulie_Starmint2bbishveerkritilovesvjmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktimonamie111ShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverpalluluvsmaanxAaliya*Reemz*

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Well based on one episode you definitely cannot judge Ranveer's love.Neither do we offer an explanation.This show was always about Ishani and Ranveer and will always be about them.No shikar or Ritika can change this.Star

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSJulie_Starmint2bbishveerAnonymoususersmatsh-RadzLuvShaktimonamie111RebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

A hot, droolworthy villian and an innocent heroine...when they meet.by all means...what happensBlushing

bolo bolo tell tellBlushing

What happened yday, it'll keep happening! I don't understand why the innocent heroine is so in love with a crazy villain Wacko

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSJulie_StarHarshaMawramint2bbishveerAnonymoususersfanktlkkritilovesvjmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeermonamie111palluluvsmaanLoveLives4Ever

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Madhura, Shikhar is a big jerk. But you can't say anything about him. The lawyer fans are angry birds.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSJulie_StarHarshaMawramint2bbishveerAnonymoususerskritilovesvjmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiShadikaIshVeermonamie111LoveLives4Ever.nerfherderpalluluvsmaanMadhura..

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Guys let us not use our energi on a post like this , because of us IshVeer fans it is becoming so many page and we know that the reason is that we are defending us and Ranveer Embarrassed

Rather we should make our own tread or something Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStinytoesAnonymoususerskritilovesvjmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiRebeccaValentinmonamie111LoveLives4Ever

Go to top