Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela (Page 15)

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Ohh really? Is he the new villain? After introducing a joker like shikar they intriduced a villain.. Not bad
Um interested to see villain and ishani's love story coz they r too hot to handle when they r together
When she s wd shikar i feel like a rock z romancing wd a woman
Anyways if u feel so who cares.. Whatever ishveer hamesha even if RV z a villain or ishani z a MKM
U make ishkar posts n no one comments.. Now u made a post on RV so that we wl comment.. Good attempt..

true.. as ish calls kanchan aunt as her mother, i always feel shikhar lyk d elder bro of ish..
n i wud nt mind bro - sis luv bw them at all LOL
ders no chemistry bw them, n its lyk a rok romancin wid a woman indeed.. LOLWink

no offence any1 plz.. i dnt want any1 2 start bashin me. its my view, n i think m free2 share it jus lyk OF n others.. 

d villain n d heroine share a super hot chemistry btw EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellmeShadikaIshVeer

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnzila

OF u r just ufff

What I  comments on ur funny post .LOL

All ishveer friends explained u very  well hope this time u will understand.

But I want to ask u just one thing any time u concentrate on ur profile name till? is original friend right but I think u r totally opposite of that.

I known very well u r not loyal friend of ranveer char but I don't think u r also loyal with ishani char too.

Bcz u  want to see ishani  with each new guy just at the name of happiness.

First it was grish now shikher.

When shikher will out from show u will again want to see ishani with another new guy. Then what is the difference btwn u and ranveer? Ranveer thinking ishani is characterless girl but u are one who  want to see her a  characterless girl .wishing to see a marriage woman with each new boy what then this girl called?

We are loyal friend of ishveer so we cant tolerate any wrong thing about them so stop wrong posting on them or ranveer.

One more thing ranveer is the hero of the show and may be villan but ur shikher is just a supporting char who just introduced at the name of twist nothing else soon his char will be end like chirkut char but two char and there love story  will be always  till the end of the show ranveer and ishani  always remember this two names like student always remember there MATH test that too difficult in understand  but most interesting.LOLLOLLOL

wow tnzila.. cn i give u a big hug now?
grt post ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellmeShadikaIshVeer

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
wrong post

Edited by nebuna - 10 May 2015 at 8:52am
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Everyone is allowed to post their own views on the show and the portrayal of the characters.  Unfrtunately what members in this thread are doing is making personal digs and attacks on other members because of their opinions.

there is a difference between criticism and bashing, criticism is negative opinions that are backed with proof wheras as bashing is constant barrage of negative thoughts which has no context

unfrotunately due to the paramount amount of personal comments on this thread this thread will now be closed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawra-RadzLuvShaktiNidhi..ShadikaIshVeerMadhura..well-wisherdrfizaahmed--Sanchu--xAaliya

Go to top