Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have never talked bad about shikhar character or arjun bijlani ...arjun is a great actor , there's no doubt I always appreciated his acting, looks, n everything...even I have parted in shikhar's fans made threads tooo...cause I use to like him , but this post has literally forced me to comment bad about shikhar's character only im still not uttering a word about arjun, but seriously we never talked bad about Shikhar before only OF for forced us to talk bad about him several times...
Mahi_ve thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

Hi OriginalsFan,
Interesting name.
The episode you have mentioned is where Ranveer's reaction to an equal and opposite action triggered "originally" by Ishaani.
You will get to see the larger picture if you see the episode (numerous episodes) where Ranveer is beaten black and blue

for Ishaani
of Ishaani
and
by Ishaani.

Secondly,dignity of women will be applauded if Ishaani kicks Shikhar and builds an empire like her father Harshad Mehta
and
Ritika should kick herself out of the life of

Sharman
Ranveer
Shikhar
instead of playing the Abla Nari with and abla bachha.
Remember she was the muscle woman who drove motorcycle on Hard Rocks ????

Happy viewing 

Brilliant...👏

Just the dosage that was needed...thanks meditation...
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

I have never talked bad about shikhar character or arjun bijlani ...arjun is a great actor , there's no doubt I always appreciated his acting, looks, n everything...even I have parted in shikhar's fans made threads tooo...cause I use to like him , but this post has literally forced me to comment bad about shikhar's character only im still not uttering a word about arjun, but seriously we never talked bad about Shikhar before only OF for forced us to talk bad about him several times...

Thank you Zaira for appreciatng. Ditto, same here, arjun is a great actor. Even I have not told stuff against him. Shouldn't we fans react way more? Here one good scene we got in ishveer, and since he came in bewteen ishkar, he is the villain. He was not told villain when he behaved badly with them before, why? Just cos Ishkar had the laugh scene and shikhar's mom asks him to marry ishaani/??
Anyways coming to the point, no one is black and white, Ranveer is grey which makes him human, villain whatever, keep going Rv/
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you Zaira for appreciatng. Ditto, same here, arjun is a great actor. Even I have not told stuff against him. Shouldn't we fans react way more? Here one good scene we got in ishveer, and since he came in bewteen ishkar, he is the villain. He was not told villain when he behaved badly with them before, why? Just cos Ishkar had the laugh scene and shikhar's mom asks him to marry ishaani/??
Anyways coming to the point, no one is black and white, Ranveer is grey which makes him human, villain whatever, keep going Rv/

Yes madhu , whatever he's in others thoughts...
But we all know him, so we don't need to prove much about him, keep going RV we are loving u as Villain tooo!! 😳
Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

If RV is a villain then I'm damn excited to see the VILLAIN & HEROINE together! Damn what chemistry this monster RV and ISHANI share

Ek villain part 2 😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol so many comments! I didn't even read any of them! Don't wanna read all crap anyways! For me RV character is getting unbearable and it is a fact! Period don't wanna talk on this anymore! Keep your views to yourselveS please 😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^If you can't keep your views to yourself how can you expect others to do?
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳I request all Ishveer fans to plz stop spamming this post anymore! Don't waste your valueable

time & words for this obviously senseless post & let this move away from the front page of the

forum! It's more disturbibg to let it continue in the front page!

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan
Member ScrapMember Testimonial

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Lol so many comments! I didn't even read any of them! Don't wanna read all crap anyways! For me RV character is getting unbearable and it is a fact! Period don't wanna talk on this anymore! Keep your views to yourselveS please 😊
Dear OriginalsFan
You should feel happy with so many comments.

1)that people have read your post

2) If you present a view then have the magnanimity to accept others' point of view too.

3)The fact that you don't want to read "others crap" reflects a narrow outlook and the fact that you are using unethical language on a public forum which can directly cause hurt.

4)If RVs character is getting unbearable to you then my sympathies with you .

5) If you wanted others to keep their views to themselves then you should not have voiced your opinion.

Please read my comments if you can with an open mind it will help you calm down.
All the best.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

A hot, droolworthy villian and an innocent heroine...when they meet.by all means...what happens☺️

bolo bolo tell tell☺️

we arent allowed to say what happens, the forum has kids too☺️☺️☺️
🤣🤣