Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

he looks like a lil cute devil nowadays😈

than to i will say...
Naam RV...Dil main aata hun samaj main nahi πŸ€£
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

It looked like shikar to me, wearing lipstick n all.. Coz n that shikar was not pregnant and shikar's pic was not burnt as well.
So it must be shikarπŸ˜†

Aap log type karne ke pahle ek baar bhi nahi sochte ki kya likh rahe ho...shocked to read certain comments in this forum ...very bad in taste...chahe wo kisi ke liye bhi likha gaya ho

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Aap log type karne ke pahle ek baar bhi nahi sochte ki kya likh rahe ho...shocked to read certain comments in this forum ...very bad in taste...chahe wo kisi ke liye bhi likha gaya ho

What to do? We have to defend our fav nah.. If u want plz advise the topic maker.. Not us
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww you again ...

Welll I don't need to give you any explanation about RV is villain or not...
But I can say if he's a villain then, this is gonna more n more awesome to see a villain romancing his heroine... 😳

Wwoowow...soch kr hi kitna acha lgta hai, πŸ˜†

WE LOVE OUR VILLAIN RANVEER WAGHELA
He is the only villain whom I cnt stop loving...n I want this villain to get back his heroine from the stupid, beech ka kauwa Shikhar 😑 😑 🀒
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Awww you again ...

But I can say if he's a villain then, this is gonna more n more awesome to see a villain romancing his heroine... 😳

He is the only villain whom I cnt stop loving...n I want this villain to get back his heroine from the stupid, beech ka kauwa Shikhar 😑 😑 🀒

Great going guys...aap log mahaan ho
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Awww you again ...

Hahahah omg hahahahaa ur comment z hillarious
Ranveer has suffered for more than 15 yrs for ishani and these ppl want shikar to marry ishani juz coz he said 3 or 4 sweet lines to her.. What a joke..
And for those who started watching it for Arjun, what if arjun was playing ranveer's role and shakti was playing shikar's role? Will u guys still support shikar and ask for ishkar?
Don't ask us the same question coz we have been watchng ds show from the beginning n we kw what RV has gone through coz of ishani.. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Look let's not make this a war.

The problem started with the topic maker stating her obvious hatred towards RV so fans were bound to react.

I'm not a fan of Shikhar, I'll accept that but let's not lash out at each other and act mature about it now.Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mrs Shakti Arora - Very well said, about the characters and actor.
I like Arjun very much as an actor, but as a character, no, cos its always been Ishveer.

Yes, Reemz, lets not make it a war.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hahahah omg hahahahaa ur comment z hillarious
Ranveer has suffered for more than 15 yrs for ishani and these ppl want shikar to marry ishani juz coz he said 3 or 4 sweet lines to her.. What a joke..
And for those who started watching it for Arjun, what if arjun was playing ranveer's role and shakti was playing shikar's role? Will u guys still support shikar and ask for ishkar?
Don't ask us the same question coz we have been watchng ds show from the beginning n we kw what RV has gone through coz of ishani..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sorry for the late reply...but I was reading all the previous comments of you alll ...sachii kyaa zabardast replys hain sab ke ..superb guys maangaye tumlog ko...you @Pallu @Elvish @Matsh @Madhu n others...really proud of u guys...I hope OF will understand warna iska to ab kuch nahi ho skta...

Agree with u MSA ...they are just defending shikhar for some of his sweet lines...arrey 2.4 lines se tum kya pooorii lovestory ko ulta krdoge...this lovestory is only about ISHVEER n no can come between them...chahe jo bhi ho...
Im shocked on this post maker really disgusting...few months back OF u wanted girish to romance with ishani n now shikhar, maybe aftr shikhar u will want some1 else for the same thing...plzzz spare us with ur nonsence views or whtever...
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Finally watched yesterday's episode, and after watching the episode I can safely announce that CV's have given RV as New villain who is playing with everyone's emotions! He is trying to separate ishani from Shikar but this act is pushing her more towards shikar as per precap. Secondly, he is making Ritika nuts and driving her crazy! I don't understand if he doesn't love her whykeep dragging her along. Just release her of promise or move on in life! But stop playing around with two women. 

Won't blame ishani for kiss because she genuinely tried to push him away but end we all are humans! Also he is creating problems in everyone's life. No matter what ishani does in her personal life no man has right to question character of a woman! 
And such people who try to portray bad the people they love than I would say it is not love at all because true love means to let go off your love and to see them happy. Not try and defame your love! Seriously sick of Ranveer's character! Disgusting!😑

Hi OriginalsFan,
Interesting name.
The episode you have mentioned is where Ranveer's reaction to an equal and opposite action triggered "originally" by Ishaani.
You will get to see the larger picture if you see the episode (numerous episodes) where Ranveer is beaten black and blue

for Ishaani
of Ishaani
and
by Ishaani.

Secondly,dignity of women will be applauded if Ishaani kicks Shikhar and builds an empire like her father Harshad Mehta
and
Ritika should kick herself out of the life of

Sharman
Ranveer
Shikhar
instead of playing the Abla Nari with and abla bachha.
Remember she was the muscle woman who drove motorcycle on Hard Rocks ????

Happy viewing