Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranveer has gone through a lot .. this kind of outburst is normal for anyone .MKM hurt him a lot .
but i disliked the way he treated her but i m sure he will redeem himself soon😳time will tell whos real hero & who is real villian
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
My last comment here...

sorry! could not stop myself!

just wanted to give a shout out to one of the cutest Villian!!

Aye Villian!!!!!!!!!❤️

Galiyan teri galiyan

mujhko bhave galiyan teri galiyan☺️

tu meri neendo mein rehta hai...
tu meri khayalon mein rehta hai...❤️
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

My last comment here...

sorry! could not stop myself!

just wanted to give a shout out to one of the cutest Villian!!

Aye Villian!!!!!!!!!❤️

Galiyan teri galiyan

mujhko bhave galiyan teri galiyan☺️

tu meri neendo mein rehta hai...
tu meri khayalon mein rehta hai...❤️

he looks like a lil cute devil nowadays😈
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So u mean to say the lady who was laughing with the lipstick on in promo was RV? 🤣
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

So u mean to say the lady who was laughing with the lipstick on in promo was RV? 🤣

It looked like shikar to me, wearing lipstick n all.. Coz n that shikar was not pregnant and shikar's pic was not burnt as well.
So it must be shikar😆
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

It looked like shikar to me, wearing lipstick n all.. Coz n that shikar was not pregnant and shikar's pic was not burnt as well.
So it must be shikar😆

🤣 🤣
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Reemz..

the villain is sooo hot n sexy that innocent heroine cant resist him...☺️

not our villain's mistake though😳

go Pallu go - i am loving your lurrrvvee for ranveer today ❤️

maza aa gaya😆😆
Edited by tinytoes - 8 years ago
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: matsh

Dear OF !!

Many of my friends have told you already what they think of your post and your highly intellectual analysis of Ranveer, Ishani and Shikhar relations !!

But I have one more thing to tell you.. Do yourself a favor and watch the serial from starting episodes. I believe that if you want to criticize something, you must first study it and then comment !! otherwise, people are bound to give you back.. 😳

All humans are imperfect and imperfect love has all shades of human emotions - affection, trust, sacrifice and on other side anger, jealousy, revenge and even deception..
Your dear Shikhar too was imperfect to begin with.. in case you have not forgotten..

Love can destroy as much as heal, it can bring out the demons inside you and then make you a saint..
but probably that is too much for you to understand.. Dont worry, Ranveer will make you understand it.. he is quite generous that way.. 😊

WOWWW beautful replyyy ❤️ u nailed it!!! 👏
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cross posting from other thread...IshVeerians pls stop spamming this thread...

Galss... relax...we IshVeerians dont need to argue r try to prove anything abt our leads to any one...IshVeers r the leads it is their show, their aashiqui, their hatred, their sacrifices, their mahanta...  rest are all just the side characters whose roles will change as per our leads mood swings..😆
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OF u r just ufff

What I  comments on ur funny post .😆

All ishveer friends explained u very  well hope this time u will understand.

But I want to ask u just one thing any time u concentrate on ur profile name till? is original friend right but I think u r totally opposite of that.

I known very well u r not loyal friend of ranveer char but I don't think u r also loyal with ishani char too.

Bcz u  want to see ishani  with each new guy just at the name of happiness.

First it was grish now shikher.

When shikher will out from show u will again want to see ishani with another new guy. Then what is the difference btwn u and ranveer? Ranveer thinking ishani is characterless girl but u are one who  want to see her a  characterless girl .wishing to see a marriage woman with each new boy what then this girl called?

We are loyal friend of ishveer so we cant tolerate any wrong thing about them so stop wrong posting on them or ranveer.

One more thing ranveer is the hero of the show and may be villan but ur shikher is just a supporting char who just introduced at the name of twist nothing else soon his char will be end like chirkut char but two char and there love story  will be always  till the end of the show ranveer and ishani  always remember this two names like student always remember there MATH test that too difficult in understand  but most interesting.😆😆😆