Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

OF darling are u actually for real if yes than i would just say get well soon..i know u will report me for this but i dont care speaking out my mind today..

Okay if after getting all the heartbreaks and after hearing all those cheap words from Ishaani's mouth if ranveer becomes i villian than i love this villian...i dont mind him turning a villian if he is doing something right..seesha bhi na ek baar toot kae bikhar jaata..aur yahan pe ranveer ka dil ek baar nahi baar baar toda gaya..jo bhi aata hai ranveer ko use karke uska dil tod jaata hai..jo bhi aata hai usko sunata jaata hai..ranveer wouldnt hv mind hearing from others but from his childhood friend cum lover he dint expected hearing all this..ishaani broke his heart again and again..and every human has its own limits of suffering...

Just like u r making posts again and again againsy ishveer and their fans..so their fans would bound to respond something which would go against you and u wont like..after all we also hav a limit to reading ur "not making sense" thoughts again and again...

So OF i hope u get my point..and yeah do not quote me and waste ur energy becoz m not gonna respond againπŸ˜†

Well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thank you so much for this πŸ€—
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pallu well said. Elvish explaination is for those who will be open. Oh and OF if your lead couple being ishkar ws true na...Shakti would have jhappily completed his NB. Or not shot ecxtra epis...he is soul of show..matsh started by his narration. Rv dies..show ends period.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I as a Ishveer fan is very happy to announce..that

even die hard Ishkar fans think about our hot villain Ranveer all the time😳 n care to make posts on him😳

dekha..dekha...RV effect😳😳

haha so damn agree pallu..πŸ˜†
itna to hum shikhar ke baare main nahi sochte honge jitna ye log rv ke baare main sochte hai πŸ˜†

They r proving this thing right - "Love Him or Hate Him but you just cant Ignore Him" πŸ˜†
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh really? Is he the new villain? After introducing a joker like shikar they intriduced a villain.. Not bad
Um interested to see villain and ishani's love story coz they r too hot to handle when they r together
When she s wd shikar i feel like a rock z romancing wd a woman
Anyways if u feel so who cares.. Whatever ishveer hamesha even if RV z a villain or ishani z a MKM
U make ishkar posts n no one comments.. Now u made a post on RV so that we wl comment.. Good attempt..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
When Shakti entered and we got to see RV in the screen again , that was when the ratings went up πŸ˜‰

If that does not tell who is the hero in the show , I really dont what does. This story is about Ranveer , and if people call him hero or villian

I think that the CVs are trying to show that everything is not black and white , that when people are broken and shattered all time by the person they love the most what happens to them and there soul
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To the author of this post...i have a little piece dedicated...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

You may love him or hate him...but you can't ignore him..

Yahann bhi tu..
wahan bhi tu...
har jaga bhi tu hi tu...
Apne yaroon k diloon mein bhi tu
Apne dushhmanoon k dimag mein bhi tu..

wah reh wah meray Ranveer janu...
yehi to hai tera jadooo!!
😎
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
And thank you for giving us a thread to spam about how much we love RV😳

we are always in search of such threads.arent we galsπŸ˜†

RV my babyyy! I love youuu❀️

tu tu hai wahi...
dil ne jise apna kaha...

tu hain jahan main hoon wahan...

😳

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey... I knew I said something like this yesterday but didn't meant it the way you did. I can understand his situation it's Ishani who made the guy like this, she broken him and left him like this.

Now he should claim his right on Ishani because she's his wife and I will happily support my villain Ranveer πŸ˜³
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear OF !!

Many of my friends have told you already what they think of your post and your highly intellectual analysis of Ranveer, Ishani and Shikhar relations !!

But I have one more thing to tell you.. Do yourself a favor and watch the serial from starting episodes. I believe that if you want to criticize something, you must first study it and then comment !! otherwise, people are bound to give you back.. 😳

All humans are imperfect and imperfect love has all shades of human emotions - affection, trust, sacrifice and on other side anger, jealousy, revenge and even deception..
Your dear Shikhar too was imperfect to begin with.. in case you have not forgotten..

Love can destroy as much as heal, it can bring out the demons inside you and then make you a saint..
but probably that is too much for you to understand.. Dont worry, Ranveer will make you understand it.. he is quite generous that way.. 😊

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Well said MATSH πŸ‘ ⭐️
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—