Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think this person have a dislike for Shakti the actor I can see that its not about Ranveer character.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OF darling are u actually for real if yes than i would just say get well soon..i know u will report me for this but i dont care speaking out my mind today..

Okay if after getting all the heartbreaks and after hearing all those cheap words from Ishaani's mouth if ranveer becomes i villian than i love this villian...i dont mind him turning a villian if he is doing something right..seesha bhi na ek baar toot kae bikhar jaata..aur yahan pe ranveer ka dil ek baar nahi baar baar toda gaya..jo bhi aata hai ranveer ko use karke uska dil tod jaata hai..jo bhi aata hai usko sunata jaata hai..ranveer wouldnt hv mind hearing from others but from his childhood friend cum lover he dint expected hearing all this..ishaani broke his heart again and again..and every human has its own limits of suffering...

Just like u r making posts again and again againsy ishveer and their fans..so their fans would bound to respond something which would go against you and u wont like..after all we also hav a limit to reading ur "not making sense" thoughts again and again...

So OF i hope u get my point..and yeah do not quote me and waste ur energy becoz m not gonna respond again πŸ˜†
Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 8 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, my! I don't want to miss the fun here but got to go. You enjoy guys until one of us reports this thread for its absurdity and stupidity. OF, you don't worry. We know what you are capable of. And you are free to be in illusion of your non-existent couple because it's not happening. ISHVEER kiss yesterday proved this. CVs are moving towards Ishveer not the other two idiots.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Pallu, given that our personal lives have been brought in between, I think what is meant to be said here is that we know the value of loyalty, love and friendship. If it's seen the other way, we can't help it. I've never known to be a pessimist. 

You are right

Kya kool hain hum kya kool hain hum😎

@OF..first you create post to gain attention and then start ranting I dont care.. I dont care..

chakkar kya hai yaar..

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
🀣
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LM brilliantly said. True love..loyalty...dosti..helping everyone. Huge list but people may take it opposite way. I dont get one thing..though..rv is made bad to show how great r others rofl.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Earlier few of my ishveer frnds...had told me to stay out of OF posts but today all limirts r crossed...aTy Elvoish and others for liking my posts...good to see majority. Pallu u r right villain mode zarruri hai now...bahut hua being the good guy. Anyways ppl always make posts of being bad..acha hai official villain.

exactly.if he doesn't become in villain mood then what wl rv do? Wl he see shekhar becoming close to ishani silently n fall tears! Definitely not.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Parin, don't waste your energy in explaining OF the right thing. This thread is for fun and in some ways for laughing at that non-existent couple. Let's do that only. Explain karenge toh pagal ho jayenge
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I as a Ishveer fan is very happy to announce..that

even die hard Ishkar fans think about our hot villain Ranveer all the time😳😳😳😳 n care to make posts on him😳😳😳😳

dekha..dekha...RV effect😳😳
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Parin, don't waste your energy in explaining OF the right thing. This thread is for fun and in some ways for laughing at that non-existent couple. Let's do that only. Explain karenge toh pagal ho jayenge

actually true eh..πŸ˜†
chalo now i will start making a fun of this post πŸ˜†
Btw i had a dream to watch shakti in villian role so yeah i would love to see how ranveer would look in his villian avatar πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is Ranveer Vaghela, ofcourse! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ The RV mania is bound to capture everyone. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³