India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Finally watched yesterday's episode, and after watching the episode I can safely announce that CV's have given RV as New villain who is playing with everyone's emotions! He is trying to separate ishani from Shikar but this act is pushing her more towards shikar as per precap. Secondly, he is making Ritika nuts and driving her crazy! I don't understand if he doesn't love her whykeep dragging her along. Just release her of promise or move on in life! But stop playing around with two women. 
Won't blame ishani for kiss because she genuinely tried to push him away but end we all are humans! Also he is creating problems in everyone's life. No matter what ishani does in her personal life no man has right to question character of a woman! 
And such people who try to portray bad the people they love than I would say it is not love at all because true love means to let go off your love and to see them happy. Not try and defame your love! Seriously sick of Ranveer's character! Disgusting!Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowanjalianjaliSona29barbie524Rad75ankitabaran..Singularity..honestyfirstadnilover

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hearty Congratulations for you to give a character certificate on Ranveer by just seeing one episode. He does not know love is the biggest joke. Fact is as per promo both ishaani and ranveer are marrying others to just show they have moved on.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_eshalrashidRTPMSmint2bbishveerJulie_StarHarshaMawraElvish_Hobbitmatshtellme-RadzLuvShaktikritilovesvjIceMaidenmonamie111RebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerpalluluvsmaanBinKuchKahe.LoveLives4Ever.nerfherderILTHBEBxAaliya*Reemz*

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

Hearty Congratulations for you to give a character certificate on Ranveer by just seeing one episode. He does not know love is the biggest joke. Fact is as per promo both ishaani and ranveer are marrying others to just show they have moved on.
oh well please don't even try to justify a man who is trying to prove a woman characterless if you are a woman yourself. It is a joke if you call it love because this is not love it is obsession!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowSona29ankitabarandr_fiza_ahmed..Singularity..--Sanchu--

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
And you did it again!

Well... I am not going to give explanations on Ranveer to YOU because I dont need to!LOL

using such strong language for a character who is loved by so many is not acceptable...

there is lot of other disgusting stuff in the show as well which we dont talk aboutLOLLOL

for example... Ishkar wedding..ROFL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07tinytoes_priyaa_eshalrashidRTPMSIshveer-loverbbishveerAnonymoususersJulie_StarHarshaMawrafanktlkkritilovesvjmatshtellmemas123ShadikaIshVeerRosh4rosemonamie111BinKuchKahe.GamesOfLifeLoveLives4Ever.nerfherderILTHBEB*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
If RV is a villain then I'm damn excited to see the VILLAIN & HEROINE together! Damn what chemistry this monster RV and ISHANI share Day Dreaming

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07Sona29tinytoes_priyaa_RTPMSNidsJIshveer-lovermint2bbishveerankitabaranJulie_StarHarshaMawrafanktlkkritilovesvjmatshtellmemas123IceMaidenswtbabymonamie111Rosh4roseRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever.nerfherderpalluluvsmaanBinKuchKahe.ILTHBEBxAaliya

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

And you did it again!

Well... I am not going to give explanations on Ranveer to YOU because I dont need to!LOL

using such strong language for a character who is loved by so many is not acceptable...

there is lot of other disgusting stuff in the show as well which we dont talk aboutLOLLOL

for example... Ishkar wedding..ROFL

Trying to marry an already married woman is ok pallu! Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawratellmemas123fanktlkShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4EverpalluluvsmaanBinKuchKahe.

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I pity you I really do

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawrakritilovesvjmatshShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Everpalluluvsmaan*Reemz*

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yup Reemz...we try not to comment on Shikhar because we know forum has his fans as wel n it might hurt themlLOL

but posts like this invite it!!

Ishkar is something which is never happening..Approve

I guess someone should start shipping Gishani alreadyROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSHarshaMawramint2bbishveertellme-RadzLuvShaktimas123fanktlkkritilovesvjShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever*Reemz*

Go to top