Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

thanks😃 any suggestions for improvement?

nah yu make nice siggies n i liked that right side 1st siggie where that aunty ji is smiling ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: karan-007

nah yu make nice siggies n i liked that right side 1st siggie where that aunty ji is smiling ðŸ˜Š

thanks KSG is asking her to smile, and she is laughing and then she whispers to him 'she has no teeth' it was so adorable!! And then KSG gave her a kiss on her hand!😃

ok but i don't believe this news at all Palkhi had just one show on Channel V n if he was desperate for a show he would have done that Arnav khushi show as he makers wanted to cast him as Arnav 

He didn't take that up cuz he was offered lorie and was more keen to do a film. The movie didn't release and he also lost out on IPKKND. He was trying to work things out with Palki. It's cool if you don't wanna believe it. The source who confirmed this has always given the right information.
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

He didn't take that up cuz he was offered lorie and was more keen to do a film. The movie didn't release and he also lost out on IPKKND. He was trying to work things out with Palki. It's cool if you don't wanna believe it. The source who confirmed this has always given the right information.

you yourself said he was desperate to work in a show in 2012, and then now u urself are saying he was busy working on his movie! U please make ur facts up properly!
karan-007 thumbnail

yup I don't believe it Ksg can be desperate for a movie but he will never be desperate for a serial as he knows anyday if his movies don't do well he can be back on tv as he has made a fan base on tv n I remember that Arnav khushi show maker saying they wanted Ksg to be as Arnav but ho nahi paya 
Are people that slow? IPKKND started in 2011, and that time he opted to do the film. In the beginning of 2012 he didn't get much work, and obviously didn't have a consistent income like one gets in a daily. That was the time he went to the creative head of dmg, Palki and they were working on a show which again a youth show. But the channel rejected it. Later he did the tele film in in July or August with cinevistaas- Palki. 

Are people that slow? IPKKND started in 2011, and that time he opted to do the film. In the beginning of 2012 he didn't get much work, and obviously didn't have a consistent income like one gets in a daily. That was the time he went to the creative head of dmg, Palki and they were working on a show which again a youth show. But the channel rejected it. Later he did the tele film in in July or August with cinevistaas- Palki. 

he may have been keen to work with palki, as he loves youth shows, but what proof u have that he asked his fans to beg palki? do u make any sense? he is such good friends with palki and cinevistaas, he can convince her himself, he doesn't need fans to beg for anything, y r just twisting everything it makes no sense at all! 
karan-007 thumbnail

gud yu believe it I don't so we should agree to disagree  n its gud now he is doing both movie n also making appearances on tv 

gud yu believe it I don't so we should agree to disagree  n its gud now he is doing both movie n also making appearances on tv 

As far as I remember I was replying to a member and when you asked me certain things I gave an answer. 

As far as I remember I was replying to a member and when you asked me certain things I gave an answer. 

it is a free world, she can talk to anyone she likes in a topic, and also my name is not 'certain member' call me nkapoor or nikki