Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Gurmeet Choudhary Out Of Hate Story 3
Bolly Bytes3 hours ago
GurmeetChoudhary-pics

Gurmeet Choudhary's Bollywood luck is not so good. After his debut supernatural flick Khamoshiyan where he played a small role as a ghost, he felt he had grabbed big a chance when they were reports that he might replace Sharman Joshi in Hate Story 3 as lead . However according to a highly placed source he is now out of this T-series project and Sharman is back.

We wonder what happened as Sharman had first quit due to date issues. A leading daily tabloid had also quoted the film director Vishal Pandya who confirmed Sharman exit but kinda contradicted Sharman's version by saying "Yes, Sharman isn't doing Hate Story 3. It was a mutual decision. After the final script we realized that Sharman just didn't fit the role which was initially offered to him. We have replaced him with TV superstar Gurmeet Choudhary. "

Something big must have happened as normally you don't go to press to announce a change and then go back on your word. This erotic thriller also stars Karan Singh Grower, Daisy Shah and Zarine Khan.

We tried to text Gurmeet, but he was unavailable for comment. We also tried to get in touch with Sharman but to no avail.

-Anil Merani.
πŸ˜†  This is interesting. So much drama already. 
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

πŸ˜†  This is interesting. So much drama already. 

πŸ˜†
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswie

interesting fandom πŸ˜›  are most of the geet fans (MaanEet) fans are only dd fans now ?  maneet and gurthi pair always wins in all polls conducted in twitter when compared to other fandoms, i want to know whom they support now after both the actors moved on to different shows ? 

really can u give me  link , i will ask them if they have geet's episodes , on star classic intiall epi r missing n songs r cut , episodes  r missing ,, can u give me the link of maneet fandom , pls help me dear

πŸ˜†

First Sharman was 100% confirmed, then gurmeet, now neither of them πŸ˜†
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

First Sharman was 100% confirmed, then gurmeet, now neither of them πŸ˜†

cant wait for the fun to begin πŸ˜†  too many controversies already πŸ˜‰

cant wait for the fun to begin πŸ˜†  too many controversies already πŸ˜‰

Absolutely πŸ˜†  They're not even able to finalize the actors. 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
can krk play a role in this movie pleaseπŸ˜†
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

can krk play a role in this movie pleaseπŸ˜†

He would steal the thunder like he did in EK Villain. Not even SRK can hold a candle to KRK πŸ˜†