Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

i like kratika, she was the only good thing about punar vivah, gc sucked so bad in that show!

I am not a fan of her, but I used to like her in Kynki Saas Bhi... show. I didn't know it was her in PV, but yeah, her character was better and she didn't use to give constipated expressione. Don't know what happened to guru's acting or may be he can't act subtle. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
[quote =_Darling_] by by save keep"> save keep"> by save keep"> quote=nkapoor001]i like kratika, she was the only good thing about punar vivah, gc sucked so bad in that show!
[/QUOTE]
I am not a fan of her, but I used to like her in Kynki Saas Bhi... show. I didn't know it was her in PV, but yeah, her character was better and she didn't use to give constipated expressione. Don't know what happened to guru's acting or may be he can't act subtle. 
[/QUOTE]

she was in kyunki? i thought she was only in kasauti! I liked her as P2! Can u believe she was playing jenny's daughter in that show? heheheheh😆
Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago

[quote =_Darling_] by by save keep"> save keep"> by save keep"> quote=nkapoor001]i like kratika, she was the only good thing about punar vivah, gc sucked so bad in that show!

she was in kyunki? i thought she was only in kasauti! I liked her as P2! Can u believe she was playing jenny's daughter in that show? heheheheh😆

Yeah, she was there. Or, may be I am mixing her in Kyunki with Kasauti.  She was a daughter of Jenny? 🤣

Jenny character was so cute there. I liked KSG-Jenny there. They were one of my fav, but that was my childhood and didn't know who were these actors. So i forgot how they looked. When I grew up, I never got the craze around Armaan-Rhidhimma or KSG-Jenny and used to dislike them without remembering they were my fav in Kasauti. But then one day I recalled some old episodes of KasautI on YouTube and I saw Sneha and KSG's character there and then realized they were KSG-Jenny I used to like 😆. Oh, well, I stI'll don't get their chemistry craze in DMG, but i liked them in Kasauti. It was my most favorite show along with Kyunki during the Karan-Nandani phase. I liked all the characters in Kasauti except that boring and moron Bajaj. 🥱😆

I so miss the old shows. Kasauti, Kyuni, Kashish, KumKum, etc were the best. Those were such good times. Now a day shows suck except if very few get lucky, but even those get ruined later. 🤢😆
I guess I will watch the old shows back. I think all of the episodes are available on YouTube. I so miss them and those times. ❤️
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

<div>

Yeah, she was there. Or, may be I am mixing her in Kyunki with Lasauti. She was a daughter of Jenny?🤣

Jenny character was so cute there. I liked KSG-Jenny there. They were one of my fav, but that was my childhood and didn't know who were these actors. So i forgot how they looked. When I grow up, I never got the craze around Armaan-Rhidhimma or KSG-Jenny and used to dislike them without remembering they were my fav in Kasauti. But then one day I recalled some old episodes of KasautI on YouTube and I saw Sneha and KSG's character there and then realized they were KSG-Jenny I used to like😆. Oh, well, I stI'll don't get their chemistry craze in DMG, but i liked them in Kasauti. It was my most favorite show along with Kyuni where Karan-Nandani phase. I liked all the characters in t
Kasauti except that boring and moron Bajaj.🥱😆

I so miss the old shows. Kasauti, Kyuni, Kashish, KumKum, etc were the best. Those were such good times. Now a day showS such except if very few get lucky, but even those get ruined later.🤢😆
I guess I will watch the old shows back. I think all of the episodes are available on YouTube. I so miss them and those times.❤️
I personally feel his chemistry with shilpa anand aka first riddhima was amazing where else kajen are a bit overrated as all they did was fight about silly things in the show, yes dude I also miss those old days and serials, I miss them! They were far more progressive than the crap we have on tv right now! Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago

<div>

Yeah, she was there. Or, may be I am mixing her in Kyunki with Lasauti. She was a daughter of Jenny?🤣

Jenny character was so cute there. I liked KSG-Jenny there. They were one of my fav, but that was my childhood and didn't know who were these actors. So i forgot how they looked. When I grow up, I never got the craze around Armaan-Rhidhimma or KSG-Jenny and used to dislike them without remembering they were my fav in Kasauti. But then one day I recalled some old episodes of KasautI on YouTube and I saw Sneha and KSG's character there and then realized they were KSG-Jenny I used to like😆. Oh, well, I stI'll don't get their chemistry craze in DMG, but i liked them in Kasauti. It was my most favorite show along with Kyuni where Karan-Nandani phase. I liked all the characters in t

I so miss the old shows. Kasauti, Kyuni, Kashish, KumKum, etc were the best. Those were such good times. Now a day showS such except if very few get lucky, but even those get ruined later.🤢😆
I guess I will watch the old shows back. I think all of the episodes are available on YouTube. I so miss them and those times.❤️
I personally feel his chemistry with shilpa anand aka first riddhima was amazing where else kajen are a bit overrated as all they did was fight about silly things in the show, yes dude I also miss those old days and serials, I miss them! They were far more progressive than the crap we have on tv right now!
Yeah, I also like his chemistry wirh Shilpa the best in DMG. I have just seen the first 12-13 episodes of DMG just to see how the show was and what the craze what about, and they did look together. At least, I could feel their chemistry unlike how KSG-Jenny were when she was Rhidhima. 

Exactly those shows were way progressive and better. I mean they were Ekta ones, but they at least their female characters were strong and not doormats even with all saas-babu drama unlike now a days. Now a days there saas-babu drama and the female characters are doormats too. Also, those shows used to have good chemistry of the leads, used to have love story and would focus on it unlike now a days shows. 

Basically now a days suck in everyway. They are saas-babu nonsense with laddoo, wedding, etc dramas, crying and doormat female characters, the male lead is like a standing somewhere and have nothing to do, no chemistry or focused between the leads. That's how almost all shows are except very few which are love stories. 

I personally feel his chemistry with shilpa anand aka first riddhima was amazing where else kajen are a bit overrated as all they did was fight about silly things in the show, yes dude I also miss those old days and serials, I miss them! They were far more progressive than the crap we have on tv right now!

Yeah, I also like his chemistry wirh Shilpa the best in DMG. I have just seen the first 12-13 episodes of DMG just to see how the show was and what the craze what about, and they did look together. At least, I could feel their chemistry unlike how KSG-Jenny were when she was Rhidhima.

Exactly those shows were way progressive and better. I mean they were Ekta ones, but they at least their female characters were strong and not doormats even with all saas-babu drama unlike now a days. Now a days there saas-babu drama and the female characters are doormats too. Also, those shows used to have good chemistry of the leads, used to have love story and would focus on it unlike now a days shows.

Basically now a days suck in everyway. They are saas-babu nonsense with laddoo, wedding, etc dramas, crying and doormat female characters, the male lead is like a standing somewhere and have nothing to do,no chemistry or focused between the leads. That's how almost all shows are except very few which are love stories.
so very true! Unpopular opinion but I would go for an ekta over Gul khan any day!Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dislike both of them but KSG will overshadow GC big time.GC lacks screen presence and is a bad actor IMO.And he looked like a stoneman giving stone expressions in Khamoshiyaan.
KSG is a good actor and that's maybe the only good thing about him
May be ZA is righ, and it's a side role for GC. GC is most likely mad because in his mind even a side role is an equal role or a good enough role as that's how he used to talk and promote his last movie role😕. The way he used to talk about Khamoshiyaan is as if he had an equal role and everyone thought the same until the movie came out, and it was nothing more than comeo. 

May be ZA is righ, and it's a side role for GC. GC is most likely mad because in his mind even a side role is an equal role or a good enough role as that's how he used to talk and promote his last movie role😕. The way he used to talk about Khamoshiyaan is as if he had an equal role and everyone thought the same until the movie came out, and it was nothing more than comeo.

true that!!