Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tejaswie

gurmeet replied this to ZA  ๐Ÿ˜†

ZA Productions @MediaZA1  
  1. It's 100% confirmed now that Gurmeet Choudhary doing #HateStory3 ... His role is not big. The main lead is Karan Singh Grover.

• GURMEET CHOUDHARY @gurruchoudhary  

@MediaZA1 check ur facts b4 u write anything in d name of news. If u don't know anything don't cook up anything. Request fans not to follow

• RETWEETS11
    • FAVORITES10

• Just see how he's. He was so humbe during Geet times or may be it was all just a show? ๐Ÿ˜• But after that show, he became so arrogant and everything he wasn't. It's like a complete different person. 
    by save keep"> quote=_Darling_] by save keep"> quote=tejaswie]gurmeet replied this to ZA  ๐Ÿ˜†

ZA Productions @MediaZA1  
    1. It's 100% confirmed now that Gurmeet Choudhary doing #HateStory3 ... His role is not big. The main lead is Karan Singh Grover.

@MediaZA1 check ur facts b4 u write anything in d name of news. If u don't know anything don't cook up anything. Request fans not to follow

• RETWEETS11
    • FAVORITES10

• Just see how he's. He was so humbe during Geet times or may be it was all just a show? ๐Ÿ˜• But after that show, he became so arrogant and everything he wasn't. It's like a complete different person. 

it is not only arrogant, but also a behaviour of an insecure loser! Cannot believe my eyes๐Ÿ˜†
    sochona thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    obviously gc must have got the smaller role.that must have been the reason for Sharman s walkout from the film.
    tejaswie thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    _Darling_ well media deserves it if they write something without proper confirmation .. as for gurmeet, he and Ksg are coming from Tv platform, he would not accept anything written about him if its untrue.  comparision can cause further rifts between stars .  
    wait wait there's more ๐Ÿ˜†

what a desperate arrogant loser, i can never imagine ksg reacting like this, and be rude to some media website, he is secure enough ๐Ÿ˜†
    Originally posted by: nkapoor001

by save keep"> quote=_Darling_] by save keep"> quote=tejaswie]gurmeet replied this to ZA  ๐Ÿ˜†

ZA Productions @MediaZA1  

• RETWEETS11
    • FAVORITES10

[/QUOTE]

it is not only arrogant, but also a behaviour of an insecure loser! Cannot believe my eyes๐Ÿ˜†
    [/QUOTE]
    Yes, insecure and loser is the right word especially insecure. That's how exactly he has become. I couldn't put in through words as I was too shocked seeing his reply to ZA since he is not so blunt. He mostly acts all sweet and lies through it, so many think he's all innocent . ๐Ÿ˜†

But you did see him change, didn't you? I am not sure if you've watched his off screen interviews, etc during Geet times, but he was not like this. He did compare DD to dog though, but people used to say it was all because of his wife influence and not him which I too believed until after the show was ended and he was like change man afterwards. 
    tejaswie thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    GC ko mirchi lagi .. im loving it ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, insecure and loser is the right word especially insecure. That's how exactly he has become. I couldn't put in through words as I was too shocked seeing his reply to ZA since he is not so blunt. He mostly acts all sweet and lies through it, so many think he's all innocent . ๐Ÿ˜†

But you did see him change, didn't you? I am not sure if you've watched his off screen interviews, etc during Geet times, but he was not like this. He did compare DD to dog though, but people used to say it was all because of his wife influence and not him which I too believed until after the show was ended and he was like change man afterwards. 

are u drashti dhami fan? i remember that dog comment, he wasn't referring drashti as a dog, but he was very rude to his fans and their opinions and that was very off putting๐Ÿคข
    Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago

are u drashti dhami fan? i remember that dog comment, he wasn't referring drashti as a dog, but he was very rude to his fans and their opinions and that was very off putting๐Ÿคข
    [/QUOTE]

adding more to it..i know the female version of him...she is also a fake..puts a act on..but in reality is insecure..rude...arrogant..doesn't care for opinions of fans.. and cannot speak english to save her life
    Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago