Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

KSG is way more popular and an actual actor. 
Guru was only appreciated for his performance in Ramayan from what I have heard, and then got really famous in Geet. He was good in Geet, but after that he went so bad. He didn't have hits after that and just kept using his personal life as publicity with lies, doing any reality shows, and using fans. I was his fan, but stopped being his fan after realizing how he kept using his fans, lying, and his wife bashed his fans while he didn't say anything to her. 
Anyway, The same can't be said about KSG as he can actually act and his shows have been hit even though I am not his fan. But since he can act, so I want him to be successful as it's unfair how star kids can get so many chances without knowing acting or having talent, but others can't. 

When it comes to using personal life as publicity along with lies it get can't get worse than Ksg. The guy is on a different level altogether πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tejaswie

GC's role in khamoshiyaan was a cameo . I wish he gets a meaty role in this movie. oh wait the movie is all about flaunting and showing bare body so I doubt the make leads can get to show some acting powess in this . isn't hate story movie a female oriented ? not expecting much from the make leads . female leads steal the limelight .

True ..Hate story is a female oriented movie ...Both guys will be used as sex props only 😳
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

This is gonna be funπŸ˜† The two fan groups will provide more entertainment than the movie

And I can't wait for it πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBahanji

they are coming in another "erotic" XXX.

Satyanash XXX supposed to be Vin Diesel for me. Kekta mai destroyed tat also.😑

that's what i thought. i thought they were going to copy vin diesel's film but nooo...ekta has different plans.

When it comes to using personal life as publicity along with lies it get can't get worse than Ksg. The guy is on a different level altogether πŸ˜†

No, it can't be. Yeah, I know KSG's personal life is a mess off screen, but he doesn't use fans for it. He cheats and lies etc, his personal life. Fans are spared. He doesn't go around using fans for votes, reality shows, allow his wife to insult his fans, and so on. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _Darling_

No, it can't be. Yeah, I know KSG's personal life is a mess off screen, but he doesn't use fans for it. He cheats and lies etc, his personal life. Fans are spared. He doesn't go around using fans for votes, reality shows, allow his wife to insult his fans, and so on. πŸ˜†

Ksg isn't far behind here either. Fans requested like crazy for him to join either Fb or twitter but the guy didn't pay heed to anything. Fair enough if he wanted to stay away for reasons known to him. But just before his movie went on floors and when the news of his separation went viral the guy came into action, spoke shit load of lies to prove his innocence only to save his crapfest film. Played the victim card for sympathy, spoke on all issues to save his skin which he didn't find necessary earlier as he claimed to be a private person, but was scared that his true colours are out in the open just before his Bollywood debut.

Got to know quite recently that he even begged his fans to request some channel and ph to cast him in a show since he was out of work and had no money. 

The only thing missing is that he doesn't insult fans. But most of the celebs use their fans. Especially when it comes to them participating in reality shows. 

Ksg isn't far behind here either. Fans requested like crazy for him to join either Fb or twitter but the guy didn't pay heed to anything. Fair enough if he wanted to stay away for reasons known to him. But just before his movie went on floors and when the news of his separation went viral the guy came into action, spoke shit load of lies to prove his innocence only to save his crapfest film. Played the victim card for sympathy, spoke on all issues to save his skin which he didn't find necessary earlier as he claimed to be a private person, but was scared that his true colours are out in the open just before his Bollywood debut.

Got to know quite recently that he even begged his fans to request some channel and ph to cast him in a show since he was out of work and had no money.

The only thing missing is that he doesn't insult fans. But most of the celebs use their fans. Especially when it comes to them participating in reality shows.

ok 1st: I think KSG is the only guy from tv who is actually in the most demand! 2nd: How the hell can his fans with no sources or connections get him work!? Please try and bash with some sort of logic so it actually looks reasonable rather than silly!Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

And I can't wait for it πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†

They're gonna fight over who was a better sex prop πŸ˜†  The choice of actresses too is πŸ€£
nitrit95 thumbnail
i prefer karan at least he is charming but gc yucks no way karan shld do romantic films he will be good at it 
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if the roles of leads are sex props then GC is also a good choics, he has amazing body and looks are fine  ..  erotic movies are all about less acting and exposing more πŸ˜†  male leads are showpieces to showoff their muscles and do s*x scenes , GC is saved if he is a bad actor πŸ˜›