Gurmeet and KSG in Hate Story 3 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
When they say gurmeet as the second male lead, does that mean he has less role? or do they don't know what the term means!?Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago
What a bad news. Gurmeet sucks! ðŸ¤¢
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤢 not gonna watch eroctic stuf 😆
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ewww do directors even know the meaning of erotica?
daisy, Zareen 😆 n two clowns tv SUPERSTARS..bhai even bips n debina would not like to see them flashing their bare butts... i would hv spend my money if some really hot guys flashing their assets... yaar atleast take some hot guys n girls with cute face n gud body if u r making erotica.. why taking bandars..is it erotica basic plot is in zoo??
bt it vll be good for forum..so many fan wars... so ..i guess its okay
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
2 TV heartthrobs debuted with b-grade erotic horror flicks .. one flopped miserably -Khamosiyaan, one was average -Alone.  But since KSG was paired opp. Bips...he got more media attention than the former. Thus, KSG is the main lead. 

BTW, @TV fans...who's more popular on TV? Guru or KSG? I have only seen 'em on JDJ. 

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

2 TV heartthrobs debuted with b-grade erotic horror flicks .. one flopped miserably -Khamosiyaan, one was average -Alone. But since KSG was paired opp. Bips...he got more media attention than the former. Thus, KSG is the main lead.

BTW, @TV fans...who's more popular on TV? Guru or KSG? I have only seen 'em on JDJ.

Lol don't ask fans! They are obviously biased! According to me KSG is much more popular as he has done much more successful tv shows and also won many more awards, but then again I am biased!
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who is going to play the negative character ? hate story 1 and 2 had a dangerous villain . gurmeet played villian in khamoshiyaan . will he play negative role in hate story 3 too ?
Gurmeet was really very bad in khamoshiyan I hope for KSG's sake that he does much better in this movie! And no I am not a GC hater! Liked him in Geet! And I wonder who will be getting a meatier role!? The second lead for gurmeet implies that he has less role!? Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago

2 TV heartthrobs debuted with b-grade erotic horror flicks .. one flopped miserably -Khamosiyaan, one was average -Alone.  But since KSG was paired opp. Bips...he got more media attention than the former. Thus, KSG is the main lead. 

KSG is way more popular and an actual actor. 
Guru was only appreciated for his performance in Ramayan from what I have heard, and then got really famous in Geet. He was good in Geet, but after that he went so bad. He didn't have hits after that and just kept using his personal life as publicity with lies, doing any reality shows, and using fans. I was his fan, but stopped being his fan after realizing how he kept using his fans, lying, and his wife bashed his fans while he didn't say anything to her. 
Anyway, The same can't be said about KSG as he can actually act and his shows have been hit even though I am not his fan. But since he can act, so I want him to be successful as it's unfair how star kids can get so many chances without knowing acting or having talent, but others can't. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

2 TV heartthrobs debuted with b-grade erotic horror flicks .. one flopped miserably -Khamosiyaan, one was average -Alone. But since KSG was paired opp. Bips...he got more media attention than the former. Thus, KSG is the main lead.

I dislike both of them frm bottom of my heart but yeah ksg is more popular 😆 Ksg atleast can act but GC is stone faced cant act to save his ass