Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 90)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by PURBUL

I still remember ek.ig arnal chat
Mru: paper kaise thee ...
Ari: pappu paas ho gya. ...

N in ivs..ari:mere paas itna Vella. Tym nai mai iske saath pranks khelu. .

yeh kaunsi paper ki baat kar rahe hai yeh dono...LOLConfused
It was when he went to Delhi for his final year graduate exams. Remember when in kkb, Purab was sent to his chacha chachi house by Abhi , it was to give Arjit break for his exams.it was somewhere in July, when ArNal pic came of that RaBul breakup, Bulbul in red dress, after shooting that scene only, Arjit left for Delhi. And returned to sets when another ArNal-Shikha pic came, in which three of them were pouting, in which his shirt was tamed by Mrunal as she rubbed Supriya ma'am's cake on him...LOLLOL
Arjit even talked about that he will be completing his graduation in July in mujhko pehechan lo segment...if you remember...

Oh yes...i remember so that was for his exams...so sweet of mru to ask him how his paper goes...that marks true friendship...Embarrassed...thanx yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Guys I guess earlier there was a bit discussion here about A and M's pic and AC pic, well it was on same day only. All the NO's (except S) were partying together. Pic posted of four of them together by R(NO). Arjit's shirt was same only in both the pics LOL. And earlier they went to copa for partying and after that to Villa 69 also, A's favourite partying place, I guess almost all the celebs especially these tv ones, it's their favourite place to relax. Still this extra information I got as usual by A-NB talks LOL, even page is of someone else, but she has to ask him only and he also has to respond her with utmost sincerity Embarrassed. Like seriously, she works with R, pic was posted by R, but questions was asked for Mr.A to answer LOLLOL. He has impressed NB completely with his charm Embarrassed

our Mr A is a charmer...Embarrassed
NB enough of getting charm by Mr A...pls concentrate on IKNMPAngry
well Mr A charm works on everyone...even us...i wonder why it didn't work on our Miss M...CryLOL

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I don't know why i feel that purab will clear the tannu's pregnancy issue...the cvs has send purab out of the city and him not knowing issue b/w AG is a planned move...to be in the good books of purab...aaliyah will help purab to expose tannu...which marks as backstabbing tannu...well tannu will be out of abhi's life but she will strike tobtake revenge especially on aaliyah for backstabbing her...tannu knows aaliyah's weakness...we have seen tannu supporting aaliyah in purab's matter but than soon it will be the other way round...she will support Rabul to seek her revenge on aaliyah...if she lost abhi...she will make sure aaliyah loose purab

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanritzee967Abida_angel

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Mrunal's Insta pic

With the talented himani shivpiri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanritzee967Abida_angelMages

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
One more Insta pic by Mrunal

The god of Dance Remo Sir and the Dashing @varundhavan promoting ABCD2 on sets of #nachbaliye7 with our @rajabetasharad @mrunal0801 @shanal_realisn't it #toomuch ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanritzee967Abida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@anam...TFS...OMG..arjit is looking hot and handsome in his clean shaven look...i want this look for purab...Day Dreaming...infact arjit is looking like purab office days look in the pic...Embarrassed...mrunal-himani mam pic is adorable...Embarrassed...varun-mrunal has a good chemistry...Embarrassed...would love to see them together in a film...they will look adorable together...Embarrassed...varun looking so cute...Embarrassed

Edited by Mages - 20 May 2015 at 5:21am

01Foreverfairyritzee967

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@anam di TFS, I liked new offscreen pics after quite a long time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Arjit's looking nice, it's the only year 2013 to which he likes to give throwbacks LOL, seems like his lots of precious memories are attached, whenever he is alone, he only remember his Delhi days and those friends, surely he might have enjoyed alot at that time.

Mrunal's pic with Himani mam is so cute, she is doing some new ad film with it, and according to Twitter, it will be realising soon Confused, how come in NB house she can do a ad film with her or it may be connected to NB only somewhat Sleepy. Still if she can come out of that house for SPA , ad film then why not a small sa, cute sa RaBul scene Disapprove, humlogon ne kya bigada hain, that we don't deserve this much also...

Mrunal is looking so good along with Varun Embarrassed, I liked her hair, finally she kept them open after long and that puff also suits her well. She will be doing some jumping, rock type dance, I will watch that performance of her Star. Mrunal and Varun are actually looking nice, they can work together definitely. if as proper co stars it's too difficult, then she can play something like his onscreen sister or friend, they will look good together. Both have a tendency to giggle around, actually they can have lots of fun with each other. Hope she reaches such stage one day, whom all she is meeting, she gets chance to work with them too Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Go to top