Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 87)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
No Rabul scenes
No BB scenes
No Purab scenes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angel

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

No Rabul scenes
No BB scenes
No Purab scenes
Cry
getting bored..fed up with dis track..Cry during boring mms and kidnapping tracks atleast there were few rabul moments to cherish..there were hopes dat we will get rabul scene...but this pregnancy track Angry now we already knw M is bsy with other show so no hopes for rabul scenes..and aliya is following purab Dead PA scenes we can't tolerate...CryAngry atleast cv's could have got them married in the show and then M could have gone for NB..then atleat tension toh na hoti Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanritzee967Abida_angelMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by arashi

ritzee Hug..oh my god such a beautiful OS...beautifully written beautifully expressed and amazing heart touching story...u are really very talented girl Thumbs Up keep it up...Clap truly loved it from the bottom of my heart..very unique story of a gangster and his unconditional and selfless love Heart Day Dreaming
Thank you so much Arashi Hug So many good words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You guys surprised me completely LOL, I thought everyone will find it very boring kind of, first it wasn't connected to kkb atmosphere, then it had romance but lots of action too, though I tried to put emotions everywhere to cover up, but still idea and plot was different. Had to think twice before posting.

I am so much glad ypu guys liked it, seriously I am feeling sooo good EmbarrassedSmile
my pleasure dear Hug these days there is draught of rabul scenes in the show..so its really refreshing to read rabul OS with a unique plot...far away from kkb land..Embarrassed loved the concept Blushing purab in an intense passionate role...Day Dreaming

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

Originally posted by Mages

No Rabul scenes
No BB scenes
No Purab scenes
Cry
getting bored..fed up with dis track..Cry during boring mms and kidnapping tracks atleast there were few rabul moments to cherish..there were hopes dat we will get rabul scene...but this pregnancy track Angry now we already knw M is bsy with other show so no hopes for rabul scenes..and aliya is following purab Dead PA scenes we can't tolerate...CryAngry atleast cv's could have got them married in the show and then M could have gone for NB..then atleat tension toh na hoti Angry
Exactly MMS track was better than this annoying trackAngry, atleast at that time I used to watch kkb episodes LOL, but now toh it's like ages I watched any episode. Even the latest episode which had Purab and Bulbul scene seperately, I haven't watched still, waiting for YouTube to update, will watch it then only .
Only episode which I watched last when we got RaBul scene, none after that Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

This place has turned so empty Cry, what can we do to increase it's activity?? 
Any idea in anyone's mind regarding RaBul/ArNal which can gross everyone's mind ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Any idea in anyone's mind regarding RaBul/ArNal which can gross everyone's mind ?

I want to write an Rabul OS but still not sure , I really hope Mrunal and Arnal resume their shooting, high time they should get married, by the way I am still on way to read your OS 

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

I want to write an Rabul OS but still not sure , I really hope Mrunal and Arnal resume their shooting, high time they should get married, by the way I am still on way to read your OS 
Ash do write RaBul OS, would love love to read it, rather we RaBulians here in draught land just wait for anything which could give us any RaBul dose, OS, Vm's everything is welcomed wholeheartedly.
And my OS, completely your choice, read when you feel like or ignore it!
Don't know when Mrunal will start shooting again, though Arjit posted few days ago that he is back on sets, but I don't want Purab Alia scenes Ouch, though he was shooting with Shikha and since Alia is going to meet Purab so unbearable scenes are lined up Ouch

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashpat3

Ash do write RaBul OS, would love love to read it, rather we RaBulians here in draught land just wait for anything which could give us any RaBul dose, OS, Vm's everything is welcomed wholeheartedly.
And my OS, completely your choice, read when you feel like or ignore it!
Don't know when Mrunal will start shooting again, though Arjit posted few days ago that he is back on sets, but I don't want Purab Alia scenes Ouch, though he was shooting with Shikha and since Alia is going to meet Purab so unbearable scenes are lined up Ouch

I can bear without Rabul for sometime but no Alia-Purab scenes Confused please, that surprise thing was scary and the way she was asking did he went with somebody so annoying thing 

01ForeverfairyArjittaneja_fanAbida_angelritzee967Mages

Go to top