Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 73)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@simran...after NB...things will be normal...even those fans Mru looses will come back after seeing one scene of Rabul...they are dating or not dating its their lives...but to be honest i hope they break-up...S is not the right guy for Mru...she is still very young...there is a long way...long wait for her perfect guy and family...
If i was in the place of Mru...i will never marry a guy whose family disrespect and reject me...

Edited by Mages - 18 May 2015 at 3:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Breaking News: Payal-Sangram has been eliminated from NB...Angry

source: TC

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Di firstly. ..no couplish vibes at all...n secondly. ..I even heard dat in d Vry 1st epi..s said something like. ..itni achi ladki mili ab chor v toh nai sakta na...I would hav preferred dat if he really luved someone...Instead of saying dat. .je could hav said. ..mom.dad I respect ur choice n I luv her alot. ...so.plzz accept us..or something lyk dat. ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedarashiAbida_angelMages

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Arashi. ..Abida.ritze...Koi v dekh k batana kya laga..video dekh k

K so finally I have seen d video
Firstly no no n totally no couplish vibes r from dem
Mrunal says I have wire red colour drees only becoz he wanted me to wear n S had put a handkerchief of red colour only in his coats pocket so dat der shud b contrast in both d clothes of dem
Confused
N den Sharad was asked mrunal dat how she is he says she is d biggest asset of my life
Den mrunal also says she is feeling really happy to come out of dat house as dey were getting used to dat n den he says actaully he was getting bored
Den she was asked abt kkb she says she is also missing kkb family
She took d name of Supriya mam n Madhu dadi something I don't remember n I will not watch it again to see dat name also
Angry
N she says dat one thing I want to clear to my fans dat she is not quitting kkb n she is doing both d shows right now
I MEAN SERIOUSLY WAT RIGHT NOW MUJHE TO KOI BB NAAM KI CHIZ NBI DIKH RHI H KKB M
Confused
N den dey both did a dance step but wen dey are starting to do dat step mera WIFI hi khrab I mean chla gya
Pehle baar WIFI jaane kI Khushi hui h LOL LOL

Edited by Flamable - 18 May 2015 at 3:58am

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Di firstly. ..no couplish vibes at all...n secondly. ..I even heard dat in d Vry 1st epi..s said something like. ..itni achi ladki mili ab chor v toh nai sakta na...I would hav preferred dat if he really luved someone...Instead of saying dat. .je could hav said. ..mom.dad I respect ur choice n I luv her alot. ...so.plzz accept us..or something lyk dat. ..

Yeah he shud have said dis Cry

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@priya...TFS for the update...not interested in S-M ki prem katha...but i am glad she remember a show called KKB and she is missing it...even your WIFI is not interested in S-M...ROFL

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged

that was rude...if he gets someone better than Mru...he will leave her for that someone...i don't know what Mru saw in him...D'oh

lady there are lots of nice mens in the world...even in KKB sets...who will love and value you...who will give you a family who respect and accept you...treat you as a daughter...its just matter of wait and patience

Edited by Mages - 18 May 2015 at 5:13am

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@priya...TFS for the update...not interested in S-M ki prem katha...but i am glad she remember a show called KKB and she is missing it...even your WIFI is not interested in S-M...ROFL
ROFL priya u and ur WIFI both are awesomee LOLLOL

leela here toh we are only saying what we observed in a very sensible manner..we all are feeling lack of couple vibes and S is not a compatible match for her...but in ig twitter everywhere kaise kaise comments dikh re hain u can't even imagine..so much bashing..D'ohM's image is in serous danger..

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Go to top