Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 72)

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Mru  k account mei bohot sei pyaar bhari baatein dei hai fans ne...n s kei sis is defending mru...II CAN'T understand one thing. ...Firstly someone else is handling mrunal's ig...Secondly. .mru can handle dis situation Vry well...coz she created dis mess herself. .Wats d point of dragging it n defending her..
even i read those pyaar bhari baatein LOL and up to some extent they are true (sorry to say dis)..
after seeing this pic and the other one shared by vimal my instant reaction for M was aww she looks gud in saaree and for S and his style >>>ROFLLOL sry no offence.. M being an actress knows how to give expressions in front of camera...she knows the camera angles so she is comfortable...but S is not like dat..he tries hard to give couple vibes and expressions and poses but kuch aur hi ho jata hai LOL in almost all the pics he is expressionless Tongue i haven't seen any of their dance performance i hope there he gives full expressions Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
M N S At SPA Redcarpet .Tellybyets Video

Now they allow contestant to come for their award show.Why can't EK N SP allow M to shoot for KKB.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@arashi...i saw the pics...Mru looks gorgeous in the red saree but wished she let her hair down...i wish we see BB wearing sarees and we have a romantic Rabul scene with it...S doesn't exist for me...i am not saying as a Arnal/Rabul shipper...just a general viewer...Arnal just sitting together w/o any dialogues...scenes...talking...they set the screens on fire...they give couplish vibes and chemistry in the pics itself...even though there is no romantic stuff in their IV...pics...they are not dating each other...they are just profressionals who works together...thats chemistry...thats couplish vibes...thats why i say the couple whom have no chemistry and couplish vibes are claim to date each other...but the couple whom has chemistry and couplish vibes are just good friends and professionals

chemistry is either you have it with your partner or none...sorry S-M has none...only NB viewers will try to find chemistry in them or even see chemistry in them becos they did not watch Arnal chemistry and not everyone is a KKB viewer

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SM

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

M N S At SPA Redcarpet .Tellybyets Video

Now they allow contestant to come for their award show.Why can't EK N SP allow M to shoot for KKB.

SPA is held by SP...NB is part of SP...so yup they will allow...
if you look at SA-NS...they had to quit rather than SA continuing with both shows...the stupid format has been changed...those 6 seasons were allow with both...shooting your respective shows and NB together...this season doesn't allow that 

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SM

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Di watch d video na...n dekh k batao Kaisa laga.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Di watch d video na...n dekh k batao Kaisa laga.. 

spare me yaara...i don't want to watch it...LOL...its nautanki written all over...not interested...D'oh

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angel

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Mrunal always tries to convey one thing. ...We r soo perfect together n he luvs me alot. ...in rabul scenes also she explains her dressing lyk dat. ..but as r real couple. ..I dnt think u always have to say. ...isne ye phna Coz I am wearing red...He requested me to wear dis...n blah blahOuchOuchOuch
I dnt knw whether she is really dating him or its just for nb dey r faking. ..Nw I wish dey r really dating. .coz if dey r faking. .its gonna destroy her image Vry badly...I am really sorry...A writer is a one who can explain anything Vry nycly. ...but I am sorry to say. .wen u were asked hw imp ur gf is for u...u couldn't say it properly. ..
Ps...agar kuch v line edit karna pare...toh plz bata dena

Edited by PURBUL - 18 May 2015 at 3:18am

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Arashi. ..Abida.ritze...Koi v dekh k batana kya laga..video dekh k

arashiAbida_angelMages

Go to top