Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 7)

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
with TaBhi confrontation it seems abhi will handle dis matter on his own...now the track will revolve among pragya tanu and abhi...may be he will seek dadi's help..so purab aliya will not be involved in dis mess..moreover tanu haven't told anything abt her pregnancy to aliya...so dat means purab will not take any help from aliya..if purab gets involved he will directly go to pragya abhi or daadi and clearly talk to them..discussing with aliya and seeking her help won't make any sense...
but may b side by side they can start separate track where aliya will try to get closer to purab taking advantage of bulbul's condition and creates misunderstandings b/w them..Dead but for coming close to purab, aliya needs some solid reasons..don't know what twists they are planning..its better till M comes back they focus on pregnancy track only without involving purab ...can't bear PA scenes..Ouch
plz cv's in between this track  just give us rabul scenes to cherish Embarrassed like last one where they just talk about themselves Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

why is he being sidelined? really want mrunal to come back
I guess he is not sidelined, rather he is taking full advantage of the moment, he got to visit Delhi after four long months, enjoy himself, spend some family time and happenings.

Don't know when will Mrunal come back, but it really seems her stay gonna be long there Ouch
One month already gone, two left. Arjit is also going to South Africa next month in June, he is not going alone, two more actors, in whom one is Ravi Dubey also.

Don't know if the absence gonna be this long, then what they gonna show on RaBul front onscreen Confused
How will they manage their absence, forget them how we will be managing their abscence Disapprove

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

with TaBhi confrontation it seems abhi will handle dis matter on his own...now the track will revolve among pragya tanu and abhi...may be he will seek dadi's help..so purab aliya will not be involved in dis mess..moreover tanu haven't told anything abt her pregnancy to aliya...so dat means purab will not take any help from aliya..if purab gets involved he will directly go to pragya abhi or daadi and clearly talk to them..discussing with aliya and seeking her help won't make any sense...
but may b side by side they can start separate track where aliya will try to get closer to purab taking advantage of bulbul's condition and creates misunderstandings b/w them..Dead but for coming close to purab, aliya needs some solid reasons..don't know what twists they are planning..its better till M comes back they focus on pregnancy track only without involving purab ...can't bear PA scenes..Ouch
plz cv's in between this track  just give us rabul scenes to cherish Embarrassed like last one where they just talk about themselves Embarrassed
Don't know but why I feel, somewhere Purab gonna get involved in this too. If not at very instant, then little later toh definitely. Arjit is been favouriting all the tweets regarding requesting him to do something between the other couple and clear their MU...LOL
Not only this, if Purab won't get involved in this, then what else he'll be intruding in? PA scenes are height of disgust Dead, it's better they don't show Purab too, and focus on other characters only, if not RaBul scenes in this track.
But cant expect anything from cvs, already new Suresh coming into picture, means better screen space for him for sure, and earlier PA scenes if hold any importance, or any new coming, then what the hell will be happening Ouch

I doubt if any more bank of scenes of M is left, but yes if there are hope they talk about themselves and we could cherish them Embarrassed

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Mai toh bolti hu chill karo. ...humare baar baar ek baat repeat karne se wo wapas nai aayegi kb mei itna jaldi. ...n sochne mei tax nai laga haiLOLLOLLOL we say everything changes wid tym..but according to me. ..our outlook changes. .d way we will see things..  its gonna appear in dat way only...
Positive socho positive hoga...acha let's do one thing.  U guys  tell want kind of scenes u wanna see on rabul. ...just forget abt d show n d track nw. .n think abt d scenes which u want to see on dem.  Lyk ag ghost house wala scene.  Vaisa scenes I want to see on rabul. ..purab scared Bb bindass

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

but may b side by side they can start separate track where aliya will try to get closer to purab taking advantage of bulbul's condition and creates misunderstandings b/w them..Deadbut for coming close to purab, aliya needs some solid reasons..don't know what twists they are planning..its better till M comes back they focus on pregnancy track only without involving purab ...can't bear PA scenes..Ouch
plz cv's in between this track just give us rabul scenes to cherishEmbarrassedlike last one where they just talk about themselvesEmbarrassed

Thats what I also think arashi..seeking help from Aliyah will be no use..as Abhi is already into denial moode..he has got to know about pregnancy..but he didn't beleive it..that kinda marks that they actually did not have any phsyical relation as again tanu ised that night he came drunk...and Abhi said how could you take advantage of my drunken state...I'm actually happy that abhi has taken the matter in his hand and not blindly beleiving tanu...as I don't know about others but I don't like the idea of Purab seeking Aliyhs help...lets see...mujhe utna oata hai ke iss baar BB aliyah ko karake ki takkar degi...its not going to be easy for Aliyah...she's messing with the wrong person Wink

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Mai toh bolti hu chill karo. ...humare baar baar ek baat repeat karne se wo wapas nai aayegi kb mei itna jaldi. ...n sochne mei tax nai laga haiLOLLOLLOL we say everything changes wid tym..but according to me. ..our outlook changes. .d way we will see things..  its gonna appear in dat way only...
Positive socho positive hoga...acha let's do one thing.  U guys  tell want kind of scenes u wanna see on rabul. ...just forget abt d show n d track nw. .n think abt d scenes which u want to see on dem.  Lyk ag ghost house wala scene.  Vaisa scenes I want to see on rabul. ..purab scared Bb bindass

Exactly said Thumbs Up

I'll be coming back to the part scenes I want to see on them , little later, need to go at present Smile

difftextedarashiAbida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Arijit kabhi rabul related tweets favourite karta hai kya???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzee967Mages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Its actually funny how shabbir keep favouriting tweets about abhi getting RaBul married evey now and then and Arjit keeps favouriting tweets about doing something to make the other couples story on track LOL
Dono bhai eik dusri ki prem ki nayaa par lagayenge LOL

Eve Supriya mam favourited a tweet a little back where someone said that hope Sarla maa is taking good care of BB and please get her married soon as well Embarrassed

Edited by Abida_angel - 10 May 2015 at 1:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Mages

Go to top