Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 63)

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by ritzee967

@Neha , I'm also huge fan of one direction Embarrassed, and steal my girl is one of their best Star, awww I miss my one direction boys, nowadays toh they fight more rather than having all that fun Cry, I really miss them together performing Cry

But I never thought that steal my girl suits Purab also LOL, okay yes in a way of everyone wanna steal Purab's girl and he keeps telling them, that find another one as she belongs to him EmbarrassedLOL
Seriously I never imagined this, though I keep humming this song quite often LOL

I really didn't know much about them till zayn left and the twitter spat, so  when my cousin recommended this song  I decided to give a try and i like it,it is quite catchy and hummable. I tried some other songs, but didn't like them as much. please recommend me some of their better songs, plz.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Neha try these first:
-What makes you beautiful 
-Live while we're young
-One way or another 
-Story of my life 
First three are more of the fun type, story of my life is bit slow you may feel as compared to steal my girl or the above ones, but it's a nice one.
Try these and do tell me if you like any of the listed, then I'll tell you more according to the taste you like.
If you liked steal my girl, then you'll definitely like What makes you beautiful too, both the songs I keep humming all the day Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanku ritzeeHug, will check them soon 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@guys...i will pm everyone on my essay...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedarashi01ForeverfairyPURBULAbida_angelritzee967

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@guys...i will pm everyone on my essay...Wink

Will b waiting di Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
What we can have in RaBul land Disapprove
Wish we get any new RaBul scene too, they may surprise us and atleast one more scene is there in bank of scenes M has shot Embarrassed, hope so LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Wish we get any new RaBul scene too, they may surprise us and atleast one more scene is there in bank of scenes M has shot Embarrassed, hope so LOL
LOL i wish they give us romantic phone convo scene Day Dreaming like the one before engagement where purab was praising her Embarrassed this time both telling each other in their own ways how much they are missing each other..Embarrassed bulbul telling him to come soon Wink and bring some gifts for her LOL

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arashi

LOL i wish they give us romantic phone convo scene Day Dreaming like the one before engagement where purab was praising her Embarrassed this time both telling each other in their own ways how much they are missing each other..Embarrassed bulbul telling him to come soon Wink and bring some gifts for her LOL
Phone convo with Bulbul and her countless demands...Day Dreaming
Even if M has not shot for the scene, they can do it with only Purab onscreen and showing he is talking to Bulbul, and responding , they need not to show Bulbul also, just her voice or something.
For me toh message chat will be fine too of they telling each other how much they miss the other.
But whatever it should be purely related to RaBul, cvs do something!

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arashi

Phone convo with Bulbul and her countless demands...Day Dreaming
Even if M has not shot for the scene, they can do it with only Purab onscreen and showing he is talking to Bulbul, and responding , they need not to show Bulbul also, just her voice or something.
For me toh message chat will be fine too of they telling each other how much they miss the other.
But whatever it should be purely related to RaBul, cvs do something!
yaa ritzee even dis is a good idea..bechaare hum rabul fans.. ab toh aisi haalat hogi dat we will even become happy with message chat LOL even without bulbul onscreen..purab will make her presence to be felt by us..Day Dreaming i wish cv's read this and get this idea Embarrassed

Edited by arashi - 16 May 2015 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Go to top