Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 61)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@guys...i will pm you my essay on S...each and everyone...after reading all the updates...i need to vent my frustrations...the time has come now...i can't control it anymore...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
the TB article stated...BB is admitted in the hospital...sarla is with her by coincidence sarla meets Abhigya...pregnancy confusion...

I hope purab knows abt BB being admitted in the hospital...if the article is true

Edited by Mages - 16 May 2015 at 5:40am

difftexted01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angel

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the TB article stated...BB is admitted in the hospital...sarla is with her by coincidence sarla meets Abhigya...pregnancy confusion...

I hope purab knows abt BB being admitted in the hospital...if the article is true
she's not admitted there..sarla took her to the doctor for routine check up..they showed sarla talking to rockstar daadi and purvi's mom that she has to take bulbul to the hospital for routine check up on time otherwise doctor will not be available..they showed dis convo in previous episodes..

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
God Shabir, he is soo cute LOLEmbarrassed, in an interview he said, that Sarla maa has come to hospital for Bulbul as she is dancing alot nowadays...ROFL

Ohhh yes she is dancing a lot nowadays, that's why no RaBul scenes and no Bulbul coupled with no Purab too Disapprove

Bas yaar Mrunal , enough of dancing you have done, come back. Sarla maa ko hospital ke chakkar mat lagwao, bechari Tanu ka bhanda phoot jayega LOLLOL, aur unke favourite jamai ka bhi Tongue

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

she's not admitted there..sarla took her to the doctor for routine check up..they showed sarla talking to rockstar daadi and purvi's mom that she has to take bulbul to the hospital for routine check up on time otherwise doctor will not be available..they showed dis convo in previous episodes..
Yup, so there will be no Purab and Bulbul scene again. It was just a set up to land Sarla maa with the other couple, to increase their confusion.

Well again they just use RaBul, and nothing else Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i think purab ne bulbul ki 7 houses for 7 different days of the week wali wishes ko zada seriously le liya LOL thats why he's really working hard these days..concentrating on work to earn more money so dat he can fulfil his bulbul's wishes EmbarrassedLOLLOL awww..such a loving and caring hubby..bulbul is damn lucky Day Dreaming touchwood...

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Thanks yaar for the info...i recorded the epis but have not watched yet...LOL

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angelMoodyblue

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged

i think purab ne bulbul ki 7 houses for 7 different days of the week wali wishes ko zada seriously le liya LOL thats why he's really working hard these days..concentrating on work to earn more money so dat he can fulfil his bulbul's wishes EmbarrassedLOLLOL awww..such a loving and caring hubby..bulbul is damn lucky Day Dreaming touchwood...

Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arashiritzee967Abida_angelMoodyblue

Go to top