Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 60)

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@leela Di..please pm me also of its ok with you Embarrassed even I would like to know your thoughts Embarrassed
The same with @ritziee..please pm your thoughts and POV on the matter if you feel comfortable with it Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Guys remember this Embarrassed

So yup it's difficult time going for us Disapprove, but our patience gonna pay us good fruit, wait and everything seems difficult at present due to NB and but eventually something is thete for us too that would be just kickass StarStarStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@abida @leela di @simran I also want all the pm discussions LOLEvil Smile
And whatever I feel about this issue, reading other people's view, which nowadays I got to read everywhereLOL, I will share with you guys, via pm Embarrassed
But yes it may take time Smile

01ForeverfairyPURBULAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

@leela Di..please pm me also of its ok with you Embarrassed even I would like to know your thoughts Embarrassed
The same with @ritziee..please pm your thoughts and POV on the matter if you feel comfortable with it Embarrassed

I will pm you too yaara...i have lots to say but don't know where to vent my frustration...LOLAngry ...the key word is 'frustration'...you guys got a hint...its not a good essay...LOL

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
@ritzee...the poster just gives goosebumps...what a sizzling couple...i wish all this moments comes back with a bang...Day Dreaming

I agree with the tag line...lets be patience...after a rough patch...we might get happiness in the end as result...waiting for the result eagerly...

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

@abida @leela di @simran I also want all the pm discussions LOLEvil Smile
And whatever I feel about this issue, reading other people's view, which nowadays I got to read everywhereLOL, I will share with you guys, via pm Embarrassed
But yes it may take time Smile

take your time...meanwhile i will post my thoughts...

difftextedarashiritzee967Abida_angel

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Abida_angel

I will pm you too yaara...i have lots to say but don't know where to vent my frustration...LOLAngry ...the key word is 'frustration'...you guys got a hint...its not a good essay...LOL
same here...we all are feeling the same way..LOL plz pm me too Embarrassed  i would love to read your not good wala essay LOL i am very sure meri bhi same frustration hogi..Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyPURBULritzee967Abida_angelMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Originally posted by PURBUL

Originally posted by ritzee967

@simran...ari was even worst in splitsvilla...karishma was biggest nautanki in BB...this reality shows are scripted stuff...fans can't judge through nature of people through all this reality shows...its difficult...as for S...from the pics itself i can judge his character...face reading...this reality shows are high on by quiz games"> by quiz games"> money...they need all this nautanki...drama to bring in the trps...Mru have not changed...she is still the same...there is no change in her...but yes she needs to come out from that hell...its not giving a good image of her to her fans...they are judging her character through this stupid show..which is not her real nature...lets hope she comes out from the hell...such lame shows are not for her...
Exactly di, I agree on this. These shows are not to judge how these people are. Let her come out of the hell, things will get normal.

Just waiting when she'll be out, stay is getting difficult to bear with each day passing Disapprove
di ur thoughts abt s...do share wid us...as for m...we all knw her real nature...but dere r many who r seeing her in nb for d first tym...so  may be sis is destroying her img

I will pm you tonight...i have lots to say...its going to be a long essay...LOL
do pm me...i would luv to knw it...kal abida ka review padh k maza aa gya tha...unfortunately edit karwana parr gya...LOLLOL
but maine to editted wala hi padha Cry dat was also good Embarrassed abida plz pm me uneditted wala Tongue

difftextedAbida_angelritzee967Mages

Go to top