Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 55)

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

As far as I'm able to understand...these are layers for PA friendship...because they needed to show them interacting for that...and they are using Ms absence so that once she is back...RaBuls track is taken forward...
well the thing is...untill they don't reopen the marriage track...we can't predict anything...only thing which is sure is that BB is going to give Aliyah a hard time this time around...unlike the previous time...BB is this time firm in getting married to Purab...because she is sensing Aliyahs intentions...and she is not liking her lusty thoughts for Purab...

Well I know...we will not be satisfied untill we don't see RaBul married...but I'm liking the way pregnancy track is going...abhi is in no mood to beleive and is hell bend on making Pragya realze her true feelings...as well as going deep in the matter..rather than involving RaBul...

This limbo that we are stuck is the most irritating thing, i rather have aliyah do something drastic and get exposed soon so that we can atleast get somewhere, hopefully rabul's marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

As far as I'm able to understand...these are layers for PA friendship...because they needed to show them interacting for that...and they are using Ms absence so that once she is back...RaBuls track is taken forward...
well the thing is...untill they don't reopen the marriage track...we can't predict anything...only thing which is sure is that BB is going to give Aliyah a hard time this time around...unlike the previous time...BB is this time firm in getting married to Purab...because she is sensing Aliyahs intentions...and she is not liking her lusty thoughts for Purab...

Well I know...we will not be satisfied untill we don't see RaBul married...but I'm liking the way pregnancy track is going...abhi is in no mood to beleive and is hell bend on making Pragya realze her true feelings...as well as going deep in the matter..rather than involving RaBul...
When M will return, Arjit will be leaving for South Africa...roz bechara Twitter pe aata hai, and the tweets  saying that we are waiting for you in sA to rock the stage he just favourites them LOL, very much excited to go there. All the best to him for that , but I hope his stay won't be long, otherwise again no RaBul or BD being put in use like during Engagement function M's BD was used Dead
I don't want any more BD in RaBul inmportant functions or tracks Angry
His stay will not be long yaar...maximum 2-3 days I guess...other actors are also with him...they are leads...aur vaise bhi...aise trips jo channel organize karta are not for many days...its not a complete other showSmile..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by ritzee967

Guys mere pass cvs ke lie ek dhansu aur pagal idea hai, main woh gaana hai na sallu aur lolo ka "unchi hai building" from judwaa, radio pe sun rahi thi aur ab mujhe tapori arijit  chahiye in a judwaa role in the show , usse do batein hongi:
It will create a triangle for rabul with both ashiqs played by ari and obviously woh side hat jayega rabul ka pavitra prem dekh kar,
woh aliya ko xpose kr k usko pagal khane bhej dega
aur teesra spl , mujhe ari attitude wale role me dikh jayegaLOL
Hey good to see you Embarrassed

Amazing dhasu thoughts, mujhe bhi attitude wala Arjit chahiye, waiting for that from quite a long 
Though I haven't watched this movie judwaa, but the way you are depicting it sounds fun, plus it will be refreshing break from just plotting drama in kkb, we will have some mind globling moments on RaBul front too.Embarrassed

Btw Purab's family is not shown , neither their history, so we can have his judwaa brother making entry all of a sudden. Ohhh cvs ,  try to get on this idea LOL

Hey RitzeeEmbarrassed, i loved the movie, i grew on all the masala bollywood movies and songs, they were my staple dietLOL. It is a fultoo fun movie, Ari would rock both the roles. Cvs listen to our pleas and do something useful with the hottie , rather than shoving PA down our throats.
I don't know about any old Bollywood movies, I have watched Bollywood movies only after kuchh kuchh hota hai scenario, hardly any movie before that. Even songs, I am total unda in them, not at all aware of any old songs, even new ones, I'm always required to make them listen.
Though I am die hard SRK fan, but I haven't even watched DDLJ till now, one day I tried too, but they look so different in it, that I just closed it LOL
Nevermind, filmy content I watch limited only, I m not able to gulp everything easily, that's why mostly I watch movies at home on home theatre rater than actual theatre LOL, atleast I have a chance I wanna continue or not Embarrassed

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Mages

I would love to see Arnal in a script like Hamari Adhuri Kahani in their own way and chemistry...

I got the book on which the movie is based through mail today, it is "All that could have been " by Mahesh bhatt, gonna imagine rabul as the leads while reading itCool

neha...do tell me how is the story...Embarrassed

will pm you when i finishSmileEmbarrassed

Hug
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ritzee, Srk was childhood crush ...i used to drag my parents to watch his movies in theaters, KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer zaara, for some weird reason i never really liked DDLJ, always thought it was overrated. And my fav srk movie is actually yes boss, which no one I know likesLOL

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I really don't understand why A is back from delhi..like ab tak jo bhi dikhaya hai...they could have shoot bank for it befoore also...and jab vo delhi tha tab vo log wedding sequence shoot kar rahe the...so no Purab...aur ab jab A Mumbai mein hai...to Purab ko bhej diya...on one side I'm happy...mein to din din ginti ho ke eik aur din kum ho jaye M ki absence mein jahan hume PA scene na mile...so thats a good thing...but the sad thing...we really miss their presence on screen...with abhi...Prgaya...but not Aliyah or certain someoneAngryCry
Exactly I m not getting why he has returned from Delhi, the scene he shot coming from there was shown yesterday, that also again he is saying I m leaving, already he was absent from Akash wedding and now again going to be absent.

What cvs are upto I m not getting, whether Alia got to inform Purab about Pragya after his flight lands or not, that is to be seen, are cvs gonna involve Purab in this track or not Sleepy

Somewhere I feel, the way everything is proceeding, like so soon , Abhi to get to know about Tanu and things getting on track, this won't happen this easily. Many complications gonna land inbetween before everything gets fine.
Whatever it is, RaBul is nowhere till M is not out of that house Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
This Alia- Purab thing is so weird, if they had been exes i could have comprehended but the thing is I cannot even imagine them being friends for so many years ,they have absolutely nothing in common.

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Ritzee, Srk was childhood crush ...i used to drag my parents to watch his movies in theaters, KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer zaara, for some weird reason i never really liked DDLJ, always thought it was overrated. And my fav srk movie is actually yes boss, which no one I know likesLOL
Which is this movie of SRK , yes boss Confused, never ever heard too!
My favourite SRK movie is Swades, I love that movie Embarrassed,  My name is Khan I like, Phir Bhi Dil hai hindustani, Kal ho na ho, K3G ..and many more...LOL
But not all movies I like of his too, but still I just love him always Embarrassed

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Go to top