Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 5)

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Exactly Abida. ...mrunal's behaviour is  completely different here. ...sometimes I feel she does a little overacting also...n after seeing arnal's offscreen bonding yesterday. ...I again felt tha dey actually enjoy alot wid each other. .n for me...frndship matters more Dan luv...but ek baat bolu. Jitna bindass n free Maine mru ko ari k saath Dekha hai.n jis tarah Maine usse aur ari ko ek saath enjoy karte hue...uss badtameez dil song making k phle unka cute sa fight. .n unka enjoyment Dekha hai na...utna s k saath nai dekha. ... .n I completely agree wid ur review. ..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedAbida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 2833

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Exactly Abida. ...mrunal's behaviour is completely different here. ...sometimes I feel she does a little overacting also...n after seeing arnal's offscreen bonding yesterday. ...I again felt tha dey actually enjoy alot wid each other. .n for me...frndship matters more Dan luv...but ek baat bolu. Jitna bindass n free Maine mru ko ari k saath Dekha hai.n jis tarah Maine usse aur ari ko ek saath enjoy karte hue...uss badtameez dil song making k phle unka cute sa fight. .n unka enjoyment Dekha hai na...utna s k saath nai dekha. ... n,I completely agree wid ur review. ..Big smile

Completely agree Simran..especially about the being moore open and enjoy...even in the most recent or latest IVs (I'm sure moore will come)..when we feel their equation is changed and a distance..even then I feel she enjoys far moore...I really don't have the exact word to put on where I feel the lack between
S-M...but defo their is something which is not appealing...(for me atleast)..there is a certain respect and understanding between them which not only make arnal adorable together..but also gives couplish vibes..
I just hope when M returns she is the same M in her IVs and all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Acha guys. ..imagine aliya k kisi blackmailing k kaaran . Purab ko Bb k saath aise behave karna pare lyk..He hates her n dnt wanna see her face...He likes aalia more Dan Bb. ...n all dis happens before marriage. ...wat do u think. ..Bb kaise react karegi? ??? N purab k Kitna difficult higa apne feelings ko control karna? !??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by PURBUL

Exactly Abida. ...mrunal's behaviour is completely different here. ...sometimes I feel she does a little overacting also...n after seeing arnal's offscreen bonding yesterday. ...I again felt tha dey actually enjoy alot wid each other. .n for me...frndship matters more Dan luv...but ek baat bolu. Jitna bindass n free Maine mru ko ari k saath Dekha hai.n jis tarah Maine usse aur ari ko ek saath enjoy karte hue...uss badtameez dil song making k phle unka cute sa fight. .n unka enjoyment Dekha hai na...utna s k saath nai dekha. ... n,I completely agree wid ur review. ..Big smile

Completely agree Simran..especially about the being moore open and enjoy...even in the most recent or latest IVs (I'm sure moore will come)..when we feel their equation is changed and a distance..even then I feel she enjoys far moore...I really don't have the exact word to put on where I feel the lack between
S-M...but defo their is something which is not appealing...(for me atleast)..there is a certain respect and understanding between them which not only make arnal adorable together..but also gives couplish vibes..
I just hope when M returns she is the same M in her IVs and all...


I dt think unka offscreen bonding has been effected. ..its d same as before...n d way mru was shouting archit archit. ..it seemed dey share all d secrets wid each other. ...jab mrunal masti karti hai na..ari enjoys wid her..n wo mujhe  genuinely acha lagta hai...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 2833

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Acha guys. ..imagine aliya k kisi blackmailing k kaaran . Purab ko Bb k saath aise behave karna pare lyk..He hates her n dnt wanna see her face...He likes aalia more Dan Bb. ...n all dis happens before marriage. ...wat do u think. ..Bb kaise react karegi? ??? N purab k Kitna difficult higa apne feelings ko control karna? !??

Hmmm...actually very interesting intensity walaa track hoga tab to Embarrassed not that bad actually...but but...Looking at BBs recent firmness in her relation and she knows that aliyahs intentions are not right, I feel maybe instantly she will be hurt..but then I think she will try to figure things out...in all this..vi shayed Purab ke se zyaada mile...and for each time it will be even moore difficult for him to lie and hide his real feelings Cry (arjit nails such kind of scenes)...
actually a nice track..but I think that blacmailing thing will not happen...as tab Aliyah ka real face Purab ke samne a jae ga...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 2833

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@simran..jab Arjit ZRA mein perform kar raha tha..M was the one cheering the most for him Embarrassed she looked soo cute..vo sabse aage karhi thi

Vaise which badtsmeez dil song making are you refering to? During PA track on their engagment..which the other couple did?

Even I don't feel their bonding has been affected much...they defo don't have any grudges or star-attitude towards each other..but kabhi kabhi queen and king size ego ke karan pehle koi sorry nahi bolta ya apni fault nahi manta LOL phir as usual king ko maafi mangni padhti hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedritzee967Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Vaise  I want purab to back our Frm d marriage coz of sone Pandit drama. ...n bb to convince him...n alu ka true face kabhi na kabhi toh saamne aayega.hei...but agar aisa kuch ho..n purab ko ye sab pretend karna pare. ..hating n all ..its gonna be awesome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arashiritzee967Abida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

@simran..jab Arjit ZRA mein perform kar raha tha..M was the one cheering the most for him Embarrassed she looked soo cute..vo sabse aage karhi thi

Vaise which badtsmeez dil song making are you refering to? During PA track on their engagment..which the other couple did?

Even I don't feel their bonding has been affected much...they defo don't have any grudges or star-attitude towards each other..but kabhi kabhi queen and king size ego ke karan pehle koi sorry nahi bolta ya apni fault nahi manta LOL phir as usual king ko maafi mangni padhti hai LOL

Ag badtameez dil song sequence k making video mei. .ek bohot cute sa arnal moment rha. ..where ari was eating Icecream. .mru pretended she got hurt. ..ari gya uske paas..n mru ne Icecream chenne ka koshish kiya..n madhu was laughing seeing dem..n zra k tym aisa laga..mru Uske saath naachne chali jayegi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arashiritzee967Abida_angelMages

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
today rabul scene present all phases of rabul story

2

Author: shapa   Replies: 12   Views: 3749

shapa 12 3749 22 August 2014 at 6:19am by TheSmurfs
RaBul RaBul RaBul<3 (for RaBul Lovers ONLY)

2 3

Author: TaShi_4ever   Replies: 22   Views: 6373

TaShi_4ever 22 6373 13 August 2014 at 2:16am by Lovearjit
Not fair...again no RaBul (RaBul post)

2

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 15   Views: 3312

Kriyansh 15 3312 21 May 2014 at 1:25am by Akanjali1
Not fair...No RaBul....plzz CVs we want RaBul

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 7   Views: 2302

Kriyansh 7 2302 08 May 2014 at 4:57am by _shadesnature_
Such a Cute Convo(RaBul post) plzz give more RaBul scenes

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 8   Views: 2736

Kriyansh 8 2736 03 May 2014 at 12:37am by -purvideshmukh-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index