Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 49)

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

guys koi acha news?
I heard something was shown in the precap of yesterday's NB, where M was left some heartbroken or sort Confused
I read some tweets regarding it, where people were discussing about it, and according to them the pic that came of RD and M, in that black dress, is M crying and he consoling her as she run out of tears.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

guys koi acha news?

Han m gun lene waali Hun btao kisko udana h Cool

Aapke options h :
A) cvs (EK)
B) A)
C) B)
D) C)
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PURBULritzee967

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

guys koi acha news?
I heard something was shown in the precap of yesterday's NB, where M was left some heartbroken or sort Confused
I read some tweets regarding it, where people were discussing about it, and according to them the pic that came of RD and M, in that black dress, is M crying and he consoling her as she run out of tears.

aree kya hua na k...contestants were told to write luv letter...where s wrote dat i had alot of faith in my relation n i always kept on saying dat we will convine oyr parents...but after seeing our parents ivs...i  hav lost dat faith in our relations...according to me its a melodrama n natak...n vo shayad isliye ro rahi thi

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

guys koi acha news?

Han m gun lene waali Hun btao kisko udana h Cool

Aapke options h :
A) cvs (EK)
B) A)
C) B)
D) C)
LOL
lol...gud 1...i will go wid D)...uske saath kisi aur ko v urana hai...dono sang mei jayengeLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedritzee967

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
C posted a pic of A, in some car where he and C is seated on back seat and someone has taken a pic, A's expressions are bit weird in that. C captioned it why so serious..., A saw it, and commented "I look sick! DELETE KAR" LOL
And I must say, Arjit has only one Tshirt to wear offscreen, everytime he is in that GO GET IT Tshirt (The one which was there in M's birthday iv, friendship day iv) only LOLLOL, like he actually weares that top alot, atleast I have got bored him seeing in that, he needs to try something new too Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyPURBULAbida_angel

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged

guys koi acha news?
the task will be today so I'm not sure what exactly the task is..but the boys where supposed to write a letter and say the thing they are might not able to say to them directly or are wanting to say (I guess)
and S wrote that whatever reactions are coming from the family..I've lost the faith and trust in this relation...
I seriously wanted to slap his face...this guy disgust me to the coore...and I guess you guys remeber my first impression about him...all of it is turning true...
I willl not be surprised if they part ways after this shit..and I really hope they do...parents on one side...when a boy dares to say something like this...indirectly rejects you on national tv..be it for script or whatever...the first I would have done is to part way from him even if I loved him to the core...I would have parted my way and let him feel my importance in his life...Angry
this guy is not to be trusted...defenetly wrong choice by M...neither he is worthy her nor he deserves her and neither his family deserve a sweet girl like MAngry

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ritzee...M ask for it...now let her deal with it...such shows are not for her...she needs to come out from that hell...and all this tears and crying are all drama sake...i don't even believe in her crying...

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

guys koi acha news?
the task will be today so I'm not sure what exactly the task is..but the boys where supposed to write a letter and say the thing they are might not able to say to them directly or are wanting to say (I guess)
and S wrote that whatever reactions are coming from the family..I've lost the faith and trust in this relation...
I seriously wanted to slap his face...this guy disgust me to the coore...and I guess you guys remeber my first impression about him...all of it is turning true...
I willl not be surprised if they part ways after this shit..and I really hope they do...parents on one side...when a boy dares to say something like this...indirectly rejects you on national tv..be it for script or whatever...the first I would have done is to part way from him even if I loved him to the core...I would have parted my way and let him feel my importance in his life...Angry
this guy is not to be trusted...defenetly wrong choice by M...neither he is worthy her nor he deserves her and neither his family deserve a sweet girl like MAngry

ek baat batao...kisi v parents ko oddd nai lagega k all of a sudden...media is coming n asking dem...wat kind of lyf partner u want for ur child...hw sick...

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

Go to top