Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 48)

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by ritzee967

Your most welcome guysHug
This episode is toh my personal favourite episodeDay Dreaming, had an amazing time with it, posting, enjoying everythingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ritziee lovely caps yaar..even one of my favourite epis...from the moment when she was finding files and he giving dictation to aunty...but suddenly lost in her...he don't want to see in her eyes and get lost in them...but just can't take his eyes from her either..her closeness affecting him..giving shiwers down hks spine...and she Embarrassed how cutly she asked aunty why he is always khadoos with her only Embarrassed 
His avtions affecting her..it affects her what he feels about her Embarrassed it actually still do..even now..BB can't see him having any MUs regarding her or she can't take his hate..I just love this kind of intesity in love..it actually speaks volumes Heart 
And offcourse the bathroom scene..where both of them for the very first time surrendered to their feelings..let their hearts go over their brains Embarrassed 
Love RaBul Heart
Yup she just can't take his hate, even Purab can't do it, when he used to see that hate from Bulbul towards him, how he used to get killed each and every day Cry, he mentioned it so many times, during PA mehendi function, even during that jhopdi scene he said, that I can't handle your gusse waala chehra anymore, leave this fakeness of showing that you don't love me, see inside your heart , you still love me Cry. From what pain he was going through, he loved someone, who showed him the most hate, but after that she gave him lot more love, he loves her unconditionally, in which everytime he doesn't want the reciprocate the things, he could feel , what's there in her heart, for whom her heart beats, he mentioned these things during MMS crap, he is the only one who understands Bulbul, without saying her anything. Their love needs no language, it is always too evident EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Love RaBul Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyPURBULAbida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

@ritzee...you brought me back to beautiful Rabul memories...the most beautiful phase of Rabul...my most fav epi...but the curse did scare me those days and still haunting me...i am not satisfied till Rabul are married...

Don't say about that curseCry, yes it haunted me again yesterday when I was taking the caps.
Even the presence of certain someone, his wish to be with Bulbul, that scene of Bulbul leaving with him on his scooter, and from behind Purab watching them . The end screen of these three in one frame, but thank god it had Purab in between Bulbul & certain someone!

But di, the girl who made that so called statement about Purab's future (I don't want to call it curse), she didn't knew the exact meaning of love, what love she was referring , as according to she did to Abhi, wasn't true love. So if her true love's definition is only blizzard, then that statement too. The type of Love she was referring too, which seems attraction, but is not ,was between Purab and Alia before, when Purab agreed to marry Alia. It was a mere attachment from his side towards Alia, which he thought could be turned into relationship, he had no doubt about it, the same way this girl wasn't having any doubt in her so called love towards Abhi . She said, you won't be able to get that girl, Purab won't get Alia ever, he tried alot during PA wedding days, but these two were not written.
Can we relate things like thatConfused

Ritziee..I would like to correct here..according to me..Purab never was attracted towards aliya..he always saw her as a friend...when Abhi asked about PA marriage..Purab had never felt the feeling of love and neither he had any other girl whom he had felt that for...he always saw Aliyab as a friend and since he didn't have anyone else in life whom he loved or had never experienced the feeling of love he agree as he thought its better as we atleast know each other and have a friendship bond...
But then enters BB in his life..he experiences a whole new set of feelings he never did befoore...and that was when he also realised that for a marriage..frienship is not enough...it is important but not enough..he said that to Aliyah in epi 36...
Whatever that lady said I feel it was a hint for the separation track...because right after RaBul confessed..they even wanted to talk to the family of BB about it and marriage..but then comes the thunder called aliyah and they got separated..but they overcame all the hurdles...if RaBul never got united again I would have understood...but the fact that they got united is a full hint that together their true love will overcome all the hurdles...
Also if it was from a very important character..it would have had moore significanse maybe...but by that just a fan or crazy lover..for me it was a hint for the separation track they had for seven long months...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
luk initially we all knw dat d story was abt bb n certain someone...but due to fan presssure...unhe rabul karna parr ra haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n i guess dat dialogue was seperation track...n dat dialogue only attracted me d most towards rabul...coz at dat tym i thought dat rabul is going to be an incomplete luv story...n for me incomplete stories are more heart touching dan d complete ones...n arnal's onscreen chemistry could actually make me feel.d pain of dat incompleteness

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by Mages

@ritzee...you brought me back to beautiful Rabul memories...the most beautiful phase of Rabul...my most fav epi...but the curse did scare me those days and still haunting me...i am not satisfied till Rabul are married...

Don't say about that curseCry, yes it haunted me again yesterday when I was taking the caps.
Even the presence of certain someone, his wish to be with Bulbul, that scene of Bulbul leaving with him on his scooter, and from behind Purab watching them . The end screen of these three in one frame, but thank god it had Purab in between Bulbul & certain someone!

But di, the girl who made that so called statement about Purab's future (I don't want to call it curse), she didn't knew the exact meaning of love, what love she was referring , as according to she did to Abhi, wasn't true love. So if her true love's definition is only blizzard, then that statement too. The type of Love she was referring too, which seems attraction, but is not ,was between Purab and Alia before, when Purab agreed to marry Alia. It was a mere attachment from his side towards Alia, which he thought could be turned into relationship, he had no doubt about it, the same way this girl wasn't having any doubt in her so called love towards Abhi . She said, you won't be able to get that girl, Purab won't get Alia ever, he tried alot during PA wedding days, but these two were not written.
Can we relate things like thatConfused

Ritziee..I would like to correct here..according to me..Purab never was attracted towards aliya..he always saw her as a friend...when Abhi asked about PA marriage..Purab had never felt the feeling of love and neither he had any other girl whom he had felt that for...he always saw Aliyab as a friend and since he didn't have anyone else in life whom he loved or had never experienced the feeling of love he agree as he thought its better as we atleast know each other and have a friendship bond...
But then enters BB in his life..he experiences a whole new set of feelings he never did befoore...and that was when he also realised that for a marriage..frienship is not enough...it is important but not enough..he said that to Aliyah in epi 36...
Whatever that lady said I feel it was a hint for the separation track...because right after RaBul confessed..they even wanted to talk to the family of BB about it and marriage..but then comes the thunder called aliyah and they got separated..but they overcame all the hurdles...if RaBul never got united again I would have understood...but the fact that they got united is a full hint that together their true love will overcome all the hurdles...
Also if it was from a very important character..it would have had moore significanse maybe...but by that just a fan or crazy lover..for me it was a hint for the separation track they had for seven long months...
Yup this makes more sense Approve
Their love was powerful to cross any hurdle so they did this one too. What all was from Purab's side for Alia, cannot be termed as love in any way, and separation track coming after just proposal, sufferings which Purab and Bulbul had yet their unlimited love  somehow nullified that curse, according to that lady, Purab should get to know the feeling and suffering of staying away from your love, so here he got it, that also very badly.
And now that curse has no more significance left, most probably!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

luk initially we all knw dat d story was abt bb n certain someone...but due to fan presssure...unhe rabul karna parr ra haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n i guess dat dialogue was seperation track...n dat dialogue only attracted me d most towards rabul...coz at dat tym i thought dat rabul is going to be an incomplete luv story...n for me incomplete stories are more heart touching dan d complete ones...n arnal's onscreen chemistry could actually make me feel.d pain of dat incompleteness
I agree incomplete love stories are more heart touching Embarrassed, and that was the high point of RaBul's love track too. Whatever it is their separation track was damn beautiful in its way, very touching, feelings outpour, cries everything.

But it's time for them to get married, a love saga doesn't end on marriage, rather a new chapter is opened on getting married. In your marriage, you face hundreds of challenges that questions your love, your trust over your belief. They can show , very well love-hate relationship between RaBul after marriage. Nobody wants consummation of their marriage at present, we want them to feel problems in their own lives now. Some angry Purab Khanna moments blasting at Bulbul Purab Khanna, Bulbul questioning , she has taken a right decision getting married to Purab. They intentionally maintaining distance from each other. All the Alia's planning and plotting and so many other things.

But for that marriage needs to be done, if marriage won't happen, believe me they are going to throw RaBul as sidekicks with just making guest appearances, for crying scenes and nothing else.

It's time for RaBul separate track, which. I still doubt Cry

difftexted01ForeverfairyPURBULMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
sometimes i feel na...rabul confession n all bohot zaada hei quick dikha diya...after dat confession scene...dey could have shown plenty of things...lyk bb went to d office but usne abhi tak purab ko apna feelings nai bataya...both of dem feeling shy to face each other...bb apne zid mei kei haa usne ab tak mujhse baat hei nai kei toh mai kyu uske aas jau...n purab lyk...i confessed my feelings yesterday...ab bb ko hei meere paas aana chahiye...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
purab iss mu mei dat she doesn't luv him...n phir kuch aisa sitution ho where bb is forced to say..."i luv you dammed"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
kitna ajeeb sa thoughts hai mera...but phir v...aisa scene de sakte thee

difftextedAbida_angelritzee967Mages

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged

sometimes i feel na...rabul confession n all bohot zaada hei quick dikha diya...after dat confession scene...dey could have shown plenty of things...lyk bb went to d office but usne abhi tak purab ko apna feelings nai bataya...both of dem feeling shy to face each other...bb apne zid mei kei haa usne ab tak mujhse baat hei nai kei toh mai kyu uske aas jau...n purab lyk...i confessed my feelings yesterday...ab bb ko hei meere paas aana chahiye...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
purab iss mu mei dat she doesn't luv him...n phir kuch aisa sitution ho where bb is forced to say..."i luv you dammed"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah me too felt dat it was shown in a liitle hurry
Especially dat scene wen Bb says to herself dat ' Kya m b yahi chahti Hun ' n she goes to d office floor again to confess her feelings n bb was not shown confessing her feelings I mean she didn't said I LUV U to Purab at d time of conversion she shud have or cvs shud have dragged dis track

P s: Jo track drag krne chahiye VO to krte Nhi h n Jo Nhi krne chahiye VO to bas puchhu mat Confused

Edited by Flamable - 15 May 2015 at 8:50am

Abida_angelPURBULritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

Yeah me too felt dat it was shown in a liitle hurry
Especially dat scene wen Bb says to herself dat ' Kya m b yahi chahti Hun ' n she goes to d office floor again to confess her feelings n bb was not shown confessing her feelings I mean she didn't said I LUV U to Purab at d time of conversion she shud have or cvs shud have dragged dis track

P s: Jo track drag krne chahiye VO to krte Nhi h n Jo Nhi krne chahiye VO to bas puchhu mat Confused
This thing is compulsory in kkb land, no excuses LOL

difftextedAbida_angelPURBULMages

Go to top