Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

As far as I'm able to understand...these are layers for PA friendship...because they needed to show them interacting for that...and they are using Ms absence so that once she is back...RaBuls track is taken forward...

well the thing is...untill they don't reopen the marriage track...we can't predict anything...only thing which is sure is that BB is going to give Aliyah a hard time this time around...unlike the previous time...BB is this time firm in getting married to Purab...because she is sensing Aliyahs intentions...and she is not liking her lusty thoughts for Purab...

Well I know...we will not be satisfied untill we don't see RaBul married...but I'm liking the way pregnancy track is going...abhi is in no mood to beleive and is hell bend on making Pragya realze her true feelings...as well as going deep in the matter..rather than involving RaBul...

When M will return, Arjit will be leaving for South Africa...roz bechara Twitter pe aata hai, and the tweets  saying that we are waiting for you in sA to rock the stage he just favourites them ðŸ˜†, very much excited to go there. All the best to him for that , but I hope his stay won't be long, otherwise again no RaBul or BD being put in use like during Engagement function M's BD was used ðŸ¤¢
I don't want any more BD in RaBul inmportant functions or tracks ðŸ˜¡
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't understand why A is back from delhi..like ab tak jo bhi dikhaya hai...they could have shoot bank for it befoore also...and jab vo delhi tha tab vo log wedding sequence shoot kar rahe the...so no Purab...aur ab jab A Mumbai mein hai...to Purab ko bhej diya...on one side I'm happy...mein to din din ginti ho ke eik aur din kum ho jaye M ki absence mein jahan hume PA scene na mile...so thats a good thing...but the sad thing...we really miss their presence on screen...with abhi...Prgaya...but not Aliyah or certain someone😡😭
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As far as I'm able to understand...these are layers for PA friendship...because they needed to show them interacting for that...and they are using Ms absence so that once she is back...RaBuls track is taken forward...

well the thing is...untill they don't reopen the marriage track...we can't predict anything...only thing which is sure is that BB is going to give Aliyah a hard time this time around...unlike the previous time...BB is this time firm in getting married to Purab...because she is sensing Aliyahs intentions...and she is not liking her lusty thoughts for Purab...

Well I know...we will not be satisfied untill we don't see RaBul married...but I'm liking the way pregnancy track is going...abhi is in no mood to beleive and is hell bend on making Pragya realze her true feelings...as well as going deep in the matter..rather than involving RaBul...

This limbo that we are stuck is the most irritating thing, i rather have aliyah do something drastic and get exposed soon so that we can atleast get somewhere, hopefully rabul's marriage.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ritzee967

When M will return, Arjit will be leaving for South Africa...roz bechara Twitter pe aata hai, and the tweets  saying that we are waiting for you in sA to rock the stage he just favourites them ðŸ˜†, very much excited to go there. All the best to him for that , but I hope his stay won't be long, otherwise again no RaBul or BD being put in use like during Engagement function M's BD was used ðŸ¤¢
I don't want any more BD in RaBul inmportant functions or tracks ðŸ˜¡

His stay will not be long yaar...maximum 2-3 days I guess...other actors are also with him...they are leads...aur vaise bhi...aise trips jo channel organize karta are not for many days...its not a complete other show😊..
ritzee967 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Memyself09

Hey Ritzee😳, i loved the movie, i grew on all the masala bollywood movies and songs, they were my staple diet😆. It is a fultoo fun movie, Ari would rock both the roles. Cvs listen to our pleas and do something useful with the hottie , rather than shoving PA down our throats.

I don't know about any old Bollywood movies, I have watched Bollywood movies only after kuchh kuchh hota hai scenario, hardly any movie before that. Even songs, I am total unda in them, not at all aware of any old songs, even new ones, I'm always required to make them listen.
Though I am die hard SRK fan, but I haven't even watched DDLJ till now, one day I tried too, but they look so different in it, that I just closed it ðŸ˜†
Nevermind, filmy content I watch limited only, I m not able to gulp everything easily, that's why mostly I watch movies at home on home theatre rater than actual theatre ðŸ˜†, atleast I have a chance I wanna continue or not ðŸ˜³
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Memyself09

will pm you when i finish😊😳

🤗
Moodyblue thumbnail
Ritzee, Srk was childhood crush ...i used to drag my parents to watch his movies in theaters, KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer zaara, for some weird reason i never really liked DDLJ, always thought it was overrated. And my fav srk movie is actually yes boss, which no one I know likes😆
ritzee967 thumbnail

I really don't understand why A is back from delhi..like ab tak jo bhi dikhaya hai...they could have shoot bank for it befoore also...and jab vo delhi tha tab vo log wedding sequence shoot kar rahe the...so no Purab...aur ab jab A Mumbai mein hai...to Purab ko bhej diya...on one side I'm happy...mein to din din ginti ho ke eik aur din kum ho jaye M ki absence mein jahan hume PA scene na mile...so thats a good thing...but the sad thing...we really miss their presence on screen...with abhi...Prgaya...but not Aliyah or certain someone😡😭

Exactly I m not getting why he has returned from Delhi, the scene he shot coming from there was shown yesterday, that also again he is saying I m leaving, already he was absent from Akash wedding and now again going to be absent.

What cvs are upto I m not getting, whether Alia got to inform Purab about Pragya after his flight lands or not, that is to be seen, are cvs gonna involve Purab in this track or not ðŸ¥±

Somewhere I feel, the way everything is proceeding, like so soon , Abhi to get to know about Tanu and things getting on track, this won't happen this easily. Many complications gonna land inbetween before everything gets fine.
Whatever it is, RaBul is nowhere till M is not out of that house 
Moodyblue thumbnail
This Alia- Purab thing is so weird, if they had been exes i could have comprehended but the thing is I cannot even imagine them being friends for so many years ,they have absolutely nothing in common.