Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 42)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
KKB Out Of Top 5 From BARC Ratings.
1. SNS.
2. YHM.
3.SSK.
4. Udaan.
5. SSEL.[Suhani Si Ek Ladkhi].

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiMages

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
So Tannu Is Actually Pregnant .

What I Feel If Some New Person Who Is Totally Un-Know To Abhi Is Tannu's Child Father.Then There Will Be No Drama .If Some One Known To Abhi Is Tannu's Child Father Then There Can Be Huge Drama.Which Can Bring TRP's .

Don't Know Why I Feel CV's Will Drag Purab In The Mess .I Don't Want This To Happen .But Can't Trust The CV's .There Is No Track Which Can Bring Drama Other Than Blaming Purab To Be Father Of Tannu's Child .

If Abhi Comes To Know Pragya Is Behaving Weirdly Because Of Tannu's Pregnancy.He Will Make Sure To Prove To Pragya That He Is Innocent.If He Does So.Then There Will Not Be Big Drama.If Purab Is Dragged It Will Create A Big Scene.What Will Aliyah Do.How HA Will Deal With It .This Can Open Many Track .May Be S Will Also Be Involved .CV's Have To Cover BB's Absence By Opening Many Track Which Does Not Involve BB.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 14 May 2015 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyarashiMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@vimal...though i agree with you...i don't trust EK...but purab being the father make no sense at all...even if to open any tracks w/o BB involvement...first of all purab had no scenes with tannu...tannu is always seen instigate aaliyah to separate Rabul and bring purab closer to aaliyah...if purab being drunk...drugged being the excuse...he doesn't drink...he is always been conscious in all parties...and always stick to BB or abhi...if drugged...its only holi sequence...and that involve aaliyah...tannu was nowhere involve...if purab is responsible why she is not talking to purab...why she wants abhi to give the name...when purab needs to gives his name...why she is lying to pragya that the baby belongs to abhi...she has been hinting on MMS track being responsible for pregnancy track...during the track purab came in later stages...there was no Rabul involvement in earlier stages...and when Rabul gets involve...mostly purab was with BB...purab being the father...make no sense at all...further more trps will be affected big time

Edited by Mages - 14 May 2015 at 5:59am

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Leela - Tannu want's the money of Abhi.So I think she wants to give the baby Abhi's name for the money sake.
You have also got a point.Don't know what's in the mind of CV's .I hope it is not bad for RaBul n also for Purab.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 14 May 2015 at 7:33am

01ForeverfairyarashiMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
tanu already knows aliya ne bulbul ke sath kya kya kiya hai just bcoz she's obsessed with him..then tanu will not take such a huge risk and get involved with purab LOL as she knows aliya will kill her Wink
moreover everyone knows except elders of the family dat abhi had extra marital affair with tanu..so it will be easier for tanu to put blame on abhi rather purab... in case of rachna akaash DNA test was conducted..so here also dna test se sab clear ho jana chahiye.. i think this marks end of tanu abhi relationship and HA story will move further and tanu's temporary exit...but she will strike back to take revenge...during this track aliya will not take tanu's side and backstab her bcoz it will ruin her image in abhirab's eyes..and tanu knows aliya will not take her side dats why she didn't tell her anything yet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyChalJhoothiVIMAL.SMMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@abida and vimal...welcome back after so many days Smile
@ritzee..amazing screen shots Thumbs Up today is 14 may and last year in 14th may episode there were rabul and rabul...Day Dreaming the sequence where bulbul proves herself innocent to purab in office and she had not stolen any documents and purab realises his mistake and confronts her..."kuch kuch hota hai moments from both sides" Day Dreaming both started feeling for each other but their ego and misunderstandings were not letting them to accept their feelings..aww...if possible plz  post some screen shots of dat episode..i think once u did post some of them randomly but dun knw in which AT Confused

difftexted01ForeverfairyVIMAL.SMMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by PURBUL

Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by PURBUL

today i saw quite a number of arnal ivs...ivs mei arijit itna serious.expressionless  n unexpressive rhta hai...not only in arnal ivs but in ivs wid other costars as well...usko dekh k  kabhi laga nai dat he can be such a fun loving guyLOL
Arjit is little shy in front of camera, he opens a bit, but prefers to stay in limits Embarrassed
In ArNal ivs or with others toh he still opens, but whenever alone he gives any iv, then toh hardly he sees towards camera also,his eyes are roaming all around LOL

He is in younger stage in this industry, first show, so ought to happen, but I guess lit bit more he is opening with time, you guys saw blushy Arjit in valentines iv, there according to you all only he wasn't expressionless, but expressive tooEmbarrassedLOLLOL

So changes, nourishment will come with time!
today i saw a compatability wala iv...where i guess dey were asked something abt deir offscreen chemistry...n mru rplied we r gud frnds...ari wid awkward expressions we r frnds(his expression was lyk...ye kaisa ajeeb sa question hai) den mru said we r fun...ari started laughing n repeated dat line...n den mru said...its fun spending tym wid each other offscreen
Yup I remeber it, When Mrunal said it's fun to be with each other, he was laughing, then she added on sets, and he spontaneously repeated yes on sets LOL, as if trying to clear something to we fans, I felt that there LOLLOL
i also felt d same...but iska ulta asar hua...tab laga...like sach mei dey r datingLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

difftextedMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
agar toh purab tanu k bache ka baap nikla(impossible...)LOLLOL...robbin sadme mei chala jayega...bb ko apne saath lekeLOLLOLLOL alu coma meiLOLLOLLOL

Edited by PURBUL - 14 May 2015 at 7:27am

difftextedarashiritzee967

Go to top