b= a...n a is cvs.
c=b=a=cvs
d=c=b=a=cvs
Ohhh I m little out of mind at present ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Thanks for clearing ðŸ˜³

Will join you guys little later, BYE for a while ðŸ˜³
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ritzee967

Guys I guess we are talking with respect to new AT rules defined by mods regarding NB , I am not sure if we can talk this much or not ðŸ˜•, hope our AT doesn't land into any problem.

@leela di, since you are handling AT in a way, can you just make me clear till what limits we can speak about NB, that new note by mods I m little unclear about it, whether we can mention M's partner or not...otherwise I have also lot to tell about him and deliver ðŸ˜¡

And if not here, then we can use M's AT to talk about few points toh definitely related to it ðŸ¤¢
but we can create an nb page right????plz create na if we can...waha toh kar hei sakte hai baat...n we will not bash anyone
In yesterday task...all where asked that whom would you like to love, marry and kill...you have to choose among the contestants but not your partner...the girl must choose between boys and the boys between girls but not their respective partners...
S got 5 of 9 who wanted to kill him because of his behaviour and comments...especially paratha task...and noone wanted to love or marry him...
much deserved...my blod boils on his name itself...the sight just want me to go in that screen and kill him😡

he choosed nidhi (mahabharat guys wife) to marry in AV he said...jab bhi parebts ke paas le jao...koi mana nahi karega...and M gave him a look...small sa...that "stop it"...seriously...this is not right yaar...you can't behave like this on national tv...its like indirectkly insulting your GF...I felt bad for M...but I hope once she comes out...she opens her eyes...thats all...😭
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ritzee967

Ohhh I m little out of mind at present😆😆
Thanks for clearing😳

Will join you guys little later, BYE for a while😳

Bye milte h Ek chhote s break k baad 😆
Originally posted by Abida_angel

In yesterday task...all where asked that whom would you like to love, marry and kill...you have to choose among the contestants but not your partner...the girl must choose between boys and the boys between girls but not their respective partners...
S got 5 of 9 who wanted to kill him because of his behaviour and comments...especially paratha task...and noone wanted to love or marry him...
much deserved...my blod boils on his name itself...the sight just want me to go in that screen and kill him😡

he choosed nidhi (mahabharat guys wife) to marry in AV he said...jab bhi parebts ke paas le jao...koi mana nahi karega...and M gave him a look...small sa...that "stop it"...seriously...tameez nahi hai ke national tv pe kaise baat karte hain?...dhoond lkena koi aisi...jo tere aur tere maa baap ke pair dhoo ke piye😡...if he think he can become an actor after this or famous...he is in delution...noone will give a damn about whatever happened to him...to writer a writer hi rahega...pata nahi kahan se ban gaya...tapoori writer...kissi angle uss ki baton se yeh nahi jhalakta that he is highly used to play with words or is a poet...😡

Oh no
Did he said Dat 😡
regarding S...lets PM each other...ritzee pm me your thoughts on him...abida did...i want to know your thoughts on S...

what abida gave was an update thus thats fine...detail discussion...lets do it in PM...minor discussion is fine...major ones lets do it via pm
Hello Leela, Ritzee,Simran, Priya, Abida! i am back for a while and will be returning back with full force by monday!

abida...edit d last wala comments...at pe problem na aa aye...n all dis things create a doubt in my mind...r dey even dating?
Originally posted by PURBUL

abida...edit d last wala comments...at pe problem na aa aye...n all dis things create a doubt in my mind...r dey even dating?
sorry yaar...was really angry and annoyed...but you want me remove the whole thing or edit the last part or what?...