Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 38)

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4415

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by PURBUL

guys plz dnt take it negetively but aj ek baat  mind mei aaya...mh mei avi takk ek v shaadi successfully nai hui hai...
akash ka first marriage
den pukiya marriage
den surya marriage
den again akash ka marriage

next marriage inke ghar mei rabul ka haiCry
Kisne kaha marriage MM mein hai Ouch
Now Sarla's marriage hall is shown free from anything, marriage will be done there Embarrassed

They deliberately showed a scene where the marriage Hal is shown getting back to Sarla with all the claims, so now Bulbul's marriage will be done there only Smile

Hope so *fingers cross* !!
That certain someone, should stay out from RaBul's marriage, though sometimes even i doubt OuchDead
i dnt think he will...either he will turn grey shaded...or alu n tanu will manipulate him nw...
agar vo rachna k help k liye rahe toh theek hai...but we cant forget one thing...his character is somewhere or d other linked wid bb...n d feelings which he has for bb...alu can easily take an advantage of it...though certain someone has accepted rabul...but we cant ignore dat during kiddnapping track wen bb said...tum nahi chahte thee kei meri aur purab kei shaadi ho...he said yes...n i dnt think kkb mei ye hei dikhaega k bb kept on hatiing dat guy...kabhi na kabhi bb will realise he is not a bad person...ab ye kaisse dikhaega...we dnt knw...either he will help rabul...or will come between rabul

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Joined: 12 February 2015
Posts: 675

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Pta Nhi ab tak to rabul Ka b
Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PURBULritzee967Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4415

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

Pta Nhi ab tak to rabul Ka b
Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota


chillax...chahe parallel leads jaisa screenspace na mila ho but story zaroor mila hai...complications aayega ek hone mei...coz ek ka story hai...but avi kb dekh k ye realise hita hai,,,,,,,,,,kkb ka story aage badhne mei rabul ka imp hand hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzee967Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 76341

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.


The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad Confused
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki haiEmbarrassed, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad LOL

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well Embarrassed, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this LOL

I felt it was from NB set...LOL
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...AngryEmbarrassed
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...LOL...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 76341

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on himDay Dreaming...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunksHeart...ek se badhkar ek...LOL
He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

he is such a cutie...LOLEmbarrassed
ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 2833

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on himDay Dreaming...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunksHeart...ek se badhkar ek...LOL
He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

he is such a cutie...LOLEmbarrassed
We had his pic with Arjit also, the one with Nivedita and cigarette stories LOL
He might be cute, but I guess a brat, helps his brother and maybe do little roles too in his shows (I doubt on this, never seen in any onscreen pic or like that stuff)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 2833

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.


The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad Confused
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki haiEmbarrassed, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad LOL

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well Embarrassed, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this LOL

I felt it was from NB set...LOL
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...AngryEmbarrassed
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...LOL...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...ShockedLOL

Yup that NYP party pic was a sweet surprise, the pic was awesome, three of them looking perfect Embarrassed


I wanna see more RaBul - Akash scenes, last we had was during mms crap, it was nice, want more.
Even Purab - Akash scenes, I like. A really good one was during Dussehra, when Purab helped Akash and Rachna.
Now also Purab can do little bit teasing to Akash on getting married as well as becoming father. Some good bonding scenes , and bromance including Abhi, three hot guys in one frame Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 2833

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

Pta Nhi ab tak to rabul Ka b
Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota
LOL
RaBul are themselves so desperate especially Purab for baby Embarrassed, Toh ho hi gaye hote LOL
But I guess we are more desperate for marriage, atleast me, baby vaby, I don't want them so early, even after their marriage, they should give time to this thought for a while, enjoy being married, being with each other, then think of welcoming someone else.


But before that a real marriage track, with lots of drama, emotions, passion, spice is needed WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
today rabul scene present all phases of rabul story

2

Author: shapa   Replies: 12   Views: 3749

shapa 12 3749 22 August 2014 at 6:19am by TheSmurfs
RaBul RaBul RaBul<3 (for RaBul Lovers ONLY)

2 3

Author: TaShi_4ever   Replies: 22   Views: 6378

TaShi_4ever 22 6378 13 August 2014 at 2:16am by Lovearjit
Not fair...again no RaBul (RaBul post)

2

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 15   Views: 3314

Kriyansh 15 3314 21 May 2014 at 1:25am by Akanjali1
Not fair...No RaBul....plzz CVs we want RaBul

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 7   Views: 2302

Kriyansh 7 2302 08 May 2014 at 4:57am by _shadesnature_
Such a Cute Convo(RaBul post) plzz give more RaBul scenes

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 8   Views: 2737

Kriyansh 8 2737 03 May 2014 at 12:37am by -purvideshmukh-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index