Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 31)

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
they are stretching dis pregnancy drama..now abhi will try to find out truth and ask tanu to prove..
no hopes in terms of rabul..i guess mrunal's bank of scenes already got finished and purab ka kuch pata hi nhi..in a way its good he is not being involved in this track but missing rabul badly..Cry till M comes back they will be dragging this track Sleepy but dun knw what purab is upto??Wink he must be bsy in searching house for them Day Dreaming and planning their wedding..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Ritzee. ..luved ur post dear...n completely agree wid each n every thing u said...
Guys I just want to ask one thing. ...deir has always been a tag to purab dat he betrayed his childhood frnd n fell in luv wid a girl when his marriage was fixed wid someone n all...but love is not on anyone's hand ...betrayl tag tab acha lagta agar purab Bb n alu ko double cross karta ya phir alu ko straight away chor deta saying I will get Bb at any cost. ...but purab told aliya before hand dt he is in love wid someone else...n he knws it's his mistake. .so he doesn't want to marry alu in give her a loveless life...alu n a knew dat purab luved someone else till d last day of puliya marriage tym. ..soo Frm where is dis betrayl thing coming nw..Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967ChalJhoothiMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@simran..thats true...he never betrayed anyone...he never loved aliya so betrayal kahan se hoga..he clearly expressed his feelings to aliya in a calm composed sensible manner but aliya is psycho Angry 
purab chose wrong person to express his feelings...if instead of talking to aliya he directly went to abhi and daadi although wo thoda gussa karte but would have understood his situation.. aliya manipulated the things very cleverly..abhi ko emotional blackmail kar diya AngryDead  

01Foreverfairy Goldie
01Foreverfairy
01Foreverfairy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hello RaBulians Hug Good morning...Hope everyone is doing great Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
We haven't even moved single page from yesterday Disapprove

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@Leela di,  no all the ladies preferably known as 'Karan ki saari biwian ' aayengi NB mein LOLLOL
And Ekta Kapoor too, maybe will come in front of camera too Tongue

So more drama in terms of everything has to come, if it's true that Mrunal accuses Arpit of that giving her a push, she may impress Ekta by that, Cool and Ekta ready's for RaBul marriage WinkLOL

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
If Alia would have understood that time about Purab's true love then situation would have been different now, she still thinks Purab is just attracted to Bulbul Confused, I still cannot forget that acid attack part, worst thing ever happening to any girl, they does event realize what a girl goes through that in real life, whoever suffered only knows the pain of this worst case 

Edited by ashpat3 - 13 May 2015 at 10:43am

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

If Alia would have understood that time about Purab's true love then situation would have been different now, she still thinks Purab is just attracted to Bulbul Confused, I still cannot forget that acid attack part, worst thing ever happening to any girl, they does event realize what a girl goes through that in real life, whoever suffered only knows the pain of this worst case 
I still can't take how they handled a serious issue of acid attack like that, they didn't even paid this much attention to it Dead

Alia is definitely in her self bubble, that Purab is just attracted by Bulbul's beauty, this is her character's weakness.
Yes if Alia would have understood way back about Purab's true love, not her attraction, many things were have been in better place.
But her this denial has made the things really worse on every part Confused

I don't know whether soon her this bubble about Purab's love will even burst or not, or it will prevail always. They again and again giving scenes like, she looking herself in mirror and saying, that I just needs to loose little weight and Purab will be mine, hints that she'll be like this only and he will always reject her!

01ForeverfairyarashiMages

Go to top