Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by arashi

whole north india including punjab haryana HP UP bihar north eastern states and this time afghanistan also...but not much casualities like earlier one..

thats terrible...i heard Delhi too had earthquake...Is it true?
i hope arjit-samridh parents are fine...even Mumbai is suffering from tremors...thats what i heard

Originally posted by Mages

thats terrible...i heard Delhi too had earthquake...Is it true?
i hope arjit-samridh parents are fine...even Mumbai is suffering from tremors...thats what i heard

yes delhi too..these after shocks are affecting delhi NCR the most..
Originally posted by arashi

yes delhi too..these after shocks are affecting delhi NCR the most..

I hope arjit and samridh families and friends are fine...its terrible...
I don't know...i should be saying this or not...its bitter but the truth we all need to accept...the ending has started...there is more to come...
C posted her pic on IG and she's looking beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ  A commented "kaun hai yeh?" she replied back " ye wo hai jisne wapis mudhkar tumhe nhi dekha" 
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†
few days back she posted pic with her bf also (dun knw whether he is still her bf or just a frnd ๐Ÿ˜†)

since M went for NB the ig accounts of A and C are soo silent๐Ÿ˜†..only nice and sweet comments are there..just praises and appreciations...๐Ÿ˜ณ now fans even don't comment on AC relationship..i think all have understood dat they are just besties nothing more than that..๐Ÿ˜†
@arashi...since M went to NB hell...the person who benefit the most is A...at last he is in peace...now when she is back...its still going to be peace...no pressure for Arnal pics...no real-reel comments...no brawls...its peace for Arnal at last...no ill comments or brawls on AC pics too...everything is back to normal till some miracles happen

It seems like people have moved on and accept it...only a bunchful few are still obsessed...for the rest...its Rabul only now... 
@Jagruti di Beautiful creations 
I am loving these different color contrasts and all the captions they hold โค๏ธ
tweet few to ArNal also ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Mages

another couple gets eliminated from NB...when the hell Mru is getting eliminated...i am loosing my patience day by day...๐Ÿ˜ก
Who got eliminated from NB yesterday was its shoot right?
Originally posted by ritzee967

Who got eliminated from NB yesterday was its shoot right?

i read in TC article after jay and his wife...sana and her BF...its some arpit and his wife/husband turn
I don't watch that crap...i watch a few sec...couldn't take it and change the channel๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
@jags...beautiful Rabul creation...love the colour contrast...โค๏ธ