Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 144)

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all RaBulians/ArNalians  HugParty
its been one year they confessed their love ab tak to marriage ho jani chahiye thi Embarrassed 
StarDay DreamingDancing that confession scene was really touching and hug in the lift was cherry on cake Blushing
Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Happy First Love Confession Of Rabul...PartyHeart

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Arjit is complete free now, I guess he is having really bored or you know vela time LOL
He is posting all the old pics, yesterday again he gave throwback to Delhi nights, today he posted that pic with the girl, which I assumed to be a new gym girl Tongue (it was some his old known, whom he captioned as we met after long time ), and an old AC pic (which C already posted two weeks back,) he posted it again giving a throwback and saying hello Buddy Tongue
AC pics...hmmm they always get something with them, and you know what I was feeling as if Arjit is missing the attention he used to get earlier or all the quirks, like at that time he may used to get irritated but there was too much silence now LOL, some people commented best couple, cute together and all that, someone even said Purab looks more good with Bulbul Embarrassed, and one was Is she your gf (these comments were by new people, not the usual one's)., just below this comment A's friend (Dhruv Khandelwal, his Delhi friend, the one who was there in latest A's Insta pic along with Sagrika Kappor and A) also repeated the comment that is she your gf...LOL, now comes C to give answer to him.."why are you asking "...LOL

Frankly speaking I don't get to know if something is between AC or not, but C knows even A's Delhi friendsConfused, A might have introduced her to them , I wonder if S(female) and C would have also met once and what they would have talked about him...LOLLOLLOL

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@ritzee...thanx for the info...well its their personal life...if AC are dating each other...good for them...if no good for them...i don't understand if pics of a girl/boy are intimate...people assume that they are dating...questions starts to pop out...is she your gf...bf?...why can't buddies click intimate pics...i still feel there is nothing b/w AC...if there is something brewing...good for them...but feeling bad for C's BF...he is a good looking guy...i don't think C met A Delhi friends...she has other commitments nowadays...does she have time to travel Delhi...if A's Delhi friends knew C...his Dhruv would not ask this question...i guess they all met and introduce through SNS...

Edited by Mages - 23 May 2015 at 7:00am

01Foreverfairy Goldie
01Foreverfairy
01Foreverfairy

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@abida...the most hilarious logic to seek approval as per S's perspective...'Dance And Seek Approval From Parents'...the entire world of couples whose parents are against their relationship should participate in NB to dance...to do nautanki and seek approval...ROFL
ROFL

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Guys I have very limited stuff of RaBul confession, that's also not much good, should I post them here ?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Guys I have very limited stuff of RaBul confession, that's also not much good, should I post them here ?

post it yaar...we have something to cherish and discuss abt...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@ritzee...congrats of your promotion as IF-Dazzler...Party

Go to top