Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 140)

-AsYaHolic- IF-Stunnerz
-AsYaHolic-
-AsYaHolic-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by -AsYaHolic-

i just feel like there is something not good going to happen, not sure though but i am just feeling nervous that plz nothing has to happen with Purab 
If something happens to Purab, then RaBul lost completely, again seperation, cries, sacrifices Dead

But na nothing will happen, cvs will actually see their death if they try to do something substantial at this time, when already there is no RaBul in the show..

It can be more of creating future MU type, but at the moment, they can't end everything, they will deliberately keep RaBul fans hooked 
see thats my point here that the cvs are not showing RaBul that much. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelritzee967MoodyblueMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Making Vamp To Spike Hero's Drink And Make Him Believe That They Had SCensored Is EK's Fav Track . First Time Aliyah Tried N She Failed.That Scene Is Like Trailer .Main Picture Will Be In Bangalore . I Feel This Time Aliyah Will Succeed She Will Make Purab Believe That They Had SCensored .But Actual Truth Will Be They Did Not Have SCensored.
I Wish I Am Wrong .But Can't Trust EK N Her CV's. Lets Be Prepared For Anything Be It Good Or Bad. I Am Keeping Hopes Low .So That I Does Not Get Sooo Upset. Let's See What Happens In Monday's Episode .
Can't he make him believe all this after marriage Disapprove
Like at this point only she can't just say, that we did something Confused, and he'll believe,,rather he will give back to her of intentionaliy trapping him in all this. He will excuse her of doing all this by making plans and all...

Well expectations from my side will be low too Sleepy

Abida_angelMoodyblueVIMAL.SMMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

i just feel like there is something not good going to happen, not sure though but i am just feeling nervous that plz nothing has to happen with Purab 
If something happens to Purab, then RaBul lost completely, again seperation, cries, sacrifices Dead

But na nothing will happen, cvs will actually see their death if they try to do something substantial at this time, when already there is no RaBul in the show..

It can be more of creating future MU type, but at the moment, they can't end everything, they will deliberately keep RaBul fans hooked 
That's because of Mrunal's absence, otherwise somewhere they would have got RaBul also fit in, but at present they all know that people are missing RaBul, and if they tried to mess up with them , result can be bad...

They are trying to hook up maximum viewers along with RaBul fandom with these scary PA scenes, so that their ratings won't affect much.
At present though RaBul is not being shown , but complete seperate story is being projected without connecting with the leads which usually it does...this actually shows that these cvs havent forgotten RaBul...they are trying to cover M's absence and cope up everything..

Atleast I hope Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Aliyah's Friends R So Disgusting .
Her all friends are of her type only...take it Tanu also as an example...God knows Purab kahan se uska friend ban gaya aur uski buri nazar bechare pe pad gayi Disapprove

-AsYaHolic- IF-Stunnerz
-AsYaHolic-
-AsYaHolic-

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

That's because of Mrunal's absence, otherwise somewhere they would have got RaBul also fit in, but at present they all know that people are missing RaBul, and if they tried to mess up with them , result can be bad...

They are trying to hook up maximum viewers along with RaBul fandom with these scary PA scenes, so that their ratings won't affect much.
At present though RaBul is not being shown , but complete seperate story is being projected without connecting with the leads which usually it does...this actually shows that these cvs havent forgotten RaBul...they are trying to cover M's absence and cope up everything..

Atleast I hope Ouch
yeah I think you are on the right page. the cvs havent forgotten RaBul so that is good for the the lfans, otherwise the cvs would know how bad the result will be if they didnt show RaBul

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Her all friends are of her type only...take it Tanu also as an example...God knows Purab kahan se uska friend ban gaya aur uski buri nazar bechare pe pad gayi Disapprove

Woh toh gareebi ke dino k dost hai and she is repaying him such deceitful mannerOuch

Abida_angelritzee967VIMAL.SMMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Atleast I hope Ouch
yeah I think you are on the right page. the cvs havent forgotten RaBul so that is good for the the lfans, otherwise the cvs would know how bad the result will be if they didnt show RaBul
Exactly they should not mess up with hot blooded RaBul fans who always ready to jump StarLOL
Let's hope everything gets fine and most early Mrunal returns, we need to see how their track is being shaped up more...

Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Woh toh gareebi ke dino k dost hai and she is repaying him such deceitful mannerOuch
Urghhh yup right, she didn't choose him as his friend, because he was Abhi's friend so happened to be her's also and the amount which he is paying for it is rediculous rather his whole life DisapprovePinch

Go to top