Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 13)

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

aww...just saw the sbs segment of supriya mam with her real daughters and Anupriya Kapoor(Tere Liye)...it was so touching...

not many knows abt supriya mam-anupriya relationship...they played mother-daughter in Tere Liye(Ekta show)...the show stars harshad chopra-anupriya kapoor in main leads...shakti arora...neha saxena..rajat tokas...supriya mam-anupriya play mother-daughter in the show...they were playing bengalis in the show...shakti arora plays the elder son of supriya mam...like KKB...TL too shares the same family bonding atmosphere...supriya mam-anupriya were mother-daughter not only on-screen but off-screen too...i remember one segment when the show end...26th Nov was anupriya's birthday harshad-supriya mam-rajat..the entire cast organise a surprise birthday party for anupriya...it was a cute segment...harshad-rajat always plays pranks on anupriya and supriya mam always cutely scolds them for playing pranks on her...at one time she twist harshad's ears cutely infront of anupriya...sbs always covers the bonding of TL family...i really miss those days...shakti arora-neha saxena falls in love during this show

Tere Liye was my most fav show...it was top 5 show of GEC...it ended within few months due to dispute b/w EK and star plus...i will never forgive EK for that...
Anupriya & Supriya ma'am are still very close, on ig they often chat and post pics with each other. They do keep commenting on each other's profile and pictures, even those two daughters of Supriya ma'am Jhanak(elder) and Damiya(younger) Anupriya is close to them also...

On this segment, someone made a edit on ig and tagged Supriya Ma'am, so she even commented back..thanking for the edit and writing..my Jhanak, damya, Anu..aww..missed Mrunal and Sriti too there...Embarrassed

So I wish even Mrunal and Sriti would have been part of it, Stiti could have been , but Mrunal ..unhhh come back sweetyDisapprove
On Mother's Day itself, your mother is saying on national television, that she hopes her daughter won't break her trust...let's see what happens nowSleepy

Yeah I too have seen dat collage Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I hope Mru makes a wise decision...she is still very young...she has a long way to go...more people to meet...discover life...i just hope she doesn't break her parents trust...they have high hopes on her...breaking the heart and trust of parents...no kids will lead a happy life...

Edited by Mages - 10 May 2015 at 2:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62cEYOeMBt0

It's the song "Gallan Goodiyaan " from film Dil Dhadkne do (video is not getting embedded today, don't know whyDisapprove)

There was a question, what sequence you want to see in Kumkum Bhagya at present I really wish to see this dance number on kkb family 
With roles assigned as Bulbul can be Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh Abhi, then Farhan Akhtar Purab. For a change little importance to Tayaji can be given and he can be Anil Kapoor. That yellow outfit girl coming inbetween can be Alia, the lady with which three of the boys dances can be played by Indu daasi , and all other ladies who hug, dance , twist can be by ro dadi, dadi,janki ji , Rachna and other extra party present . Rahul Bose who makes little entry can be done by Akash. Also the one woman who teases Farhan Akhtar aka Purab in the end can be played by Swarni Daadi, with Bulbul nazar utaroing 
Well since Anushka is not there, so Pragya can give it a miss, or surely can be there with other girls clapping all around, or bit teasing by Abhi to her too 
Tanu is already out of the picture for a while, she's been exposed or thrown out 

I want all the outfits exactly same...hayeee perfect hairstyle for PC and her dress..omg I just want it with me  both the things will suit Mrunal perfectly. Abhi in dashing suit and Purab in some casual single color T with that classy wrist watch, stubble...how hot everyone is looking

It can be on ladies sangeet function of RaBul (for that outfits can get a change, but dance & people same assigned) or drop bachelor party, we can have Mocktail Party of RaBul with modern persona 

Rockstar jiju, saali all in a mood to rock the stage with Purab also joining in full swing. There are instances, like Ranveer Singh asks Priyanka Chopra about why she's so happy, and she explains..she got true love , with Farhan Akhtar joining them..it suits them perfectly, with all bromnce, jeeju saali fromance and lots of masti, things are bit cheesy too, but for a change I'm loving them Embarrassed

Seriously, I wanna see them dancing like this, their total heart out while it, all jumping around, moving around and not being fixed, but creating a kickass atmosphere, that everyone surrounding U , just feels like uncontroble to shake leg...hayee can we have a family dance like this cvs, where entire kkb family gets involved..plzzz 

Edited by ritzee967 - 10 May 2015 at 4:18pm

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
@ritzee...i love the Gallan Goodiyaan song from DDD...its a peppy number fits perfectly for family functions and parties...the song is in repeated mode in my player and cellphone...but currently i am addicted to Hamari Adhuri Kahani song(emraan-vidya-rajukumar)...i cried listening to the song...it touched my soul..it just depicts the emotion of love...pain...waiting...incomplete journey of love and life...in our lives...at certain phase during journey...everyone has a incomplete story...whether its with parents...grandparents...spouses...BF/GF...i had one with my late father...when i realise my love for him...he is gone...when i listen to the song...tears falls from my eyes thinking abt my cordial relationship i shared with my father...and how he always express his love to me...makes my world beautiful while i maintain a distance from him and hurt him...the song really depict my incomplete story with my dad...

I had my own Hamari Adhuri Kahani with my father...certain phase of our lives...we do have a incomplete story...life is never a complete story...there is incomplete story in everyone's lives

ritzee listen to the Hamari Adhuri Kahani song...watch the song promo...watch the trailers...its beautiful...dark...intense and very painful portrayal of love...i had tears listening and watching

the song is perfect for Rabul during their separation days...

Edited by Mages - 10 May 2015 at 7:25pm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i recorded all 1 week epis of KKB since i was busy..and watched it...finally done with it...

it seems like tannu is indeed pregnant...but the father of the baby is not abhi but someone else...the confrontation b/w Pranu hints the baby doesn't belong to abhi...but tannu is desperate to give abhi's name to the baby to secure her future...i wonder whose baby tannu is pregnant with?

any thoughts guys?

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i recorded all 1 week epis of KKB since i was busy..and watched it...finally done with it...

it seems like tannu is indeed pregnant...but the father of the baby is not abhi but someone else...the confrontation b/w Pranu hints the baby doesn't belong to abhi...but tannu is desperate to give abhi's name to the baby to secure her future...i wonder whose baby tannu is pregnant with?

any thoughts guys?

So far no other hint is given of whose child it is, not neccesarily Abhi's but it will be an interesting track ahead, hope they open Purvi's track too later after everything is settled, I think its high time to get Bulbul married and focus on her married life 

Edited by ashpat3 - 10 May 2015 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hello guys, I am out of station and my net is not working but wanted to say hi to all of u wonderful people so in a cyber cafe! had a rabul dream where purab is injured and bb taking care of him, not leaving his side while he was unconscious, she held his hand till he woke up. My dream alia realized the depth of their love and gave up on Purab

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

01Foreverfairy Goldie
01Foreverfairy
01Foreverfairy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Good morning RaBulians Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzee967Mages

Go to top