Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 12)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

N guys logically socho. ..Kal tak jo . Pandit aaya tha..usko ye nai malum tha k m ke parents r also opposing. ...but avi ye v aa gya. ..aisa kuch kaise ho sakta haj..n u seriously think vo parents approval k liye itna khushi khushi nachegi. ...bhakk. ..aisa kuch nai hai..but mrunal thakur...no words for u...u knw dat guy Frm 3 yrs...hatsoff to u..Clap

3 yrs is enough to know a person deeper if you have a liking for him/her...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angel

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@arashi...i am not saying this as Arnal shipper...but i am saying this as a general viewer...Arnal even though not dating...knows each other better...understand each other better...respect each other...sometimes M does fall for A's charm with his gentleman words

yaa leela i agree...u remember diwali interview..?? when A said that all his fans are equal and special for him..koi tweet karta hai koi vm's banata hai...he loves all of dem...did u notice M's expressions?? Embarrassed how adorably she was looking at A and said awww Day Dreaming

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arashi

@arashi...i am not saying this as Arnal shipper...but i am saying this as a general viewer...Arnal even though not dating...knows each other better...understand each other better...respect each other...sometimes M does fall for A's charm with his gentleman words

yaa leela i agree...u remember diwali interview..?? when A said that all his fans are equal and special for him..koi tweet karta hai koi vm's banata hai...he loves all of dem...did u notice M's expressions?? Embarrassed how adorably she was looking at A and said awww Day Dreaming

I notice too...sometimes M does fall for A charms...the way she looks at him...Embarrassed...the way she listens to him talking...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wo usko itne tym se jaanti hai...ayr boli avi miley humlog...ufff. ... ...dance karne ka itna shauk tha toh jdj mei aa jati. ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arashi

I notice too...sometimes M does fall for A charms...the way she looks at him...Embarrassed...the way she listens to him talking...Wink
Arnal bonding in ivs is lyk awww...I mean unka jo bonding lagta hai na..It can't be defined in words. ...lyk ari rapid fire. ..ari birthday bhul gya..mru was lyk rhne de...diwali iv..ari said moti hoti jaa rai hai n deir luk to each other. ...LOLEmbarrassed

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Ari might not me "shayrana"...but  even in his day to day way of wording he never fails to impress us by words many times...
A has class...he is a gentleman...the respect he has for women reflects in him without him even saying it...his small small antics...are enough which I feel maybe at times even he don't realise maybe...but thats what you call being "natural"...

Edited by Abida_angel - 10 May 2015 at 11:37am

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
It's good M-S need time for their relationship, if in real M is in that world that she is in love with him, then let her analyse , get to know him more. If altogether she is there in love with him after getting to know him deeper, fine convince your parents, and do what you want to with him.

If not, if something is not that happening, move on in your life, there are way to paths waiting for you to embrace them, which you are completely unaware at present,discover yourself, discover your being and then you will once toh get your partner too.

I just wish her all the best for her life, whatever next she choses and do, somewhere somewhat proves beneficial to her. Even if she commits mistakes, they make her really strong on that front and she learns something good from them.

I still find her as a little kiido type, who has lot much to learn as well as deliver, this much toh I guess she is also sure, that she can't give her career at this point of time for any reason, she should focus on that.

Well just hope she returns soon and things become little normal everywhere for her and us too!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

aww...just saw the sbs segment of supriya mam with her real daughters and Anupriya Kapoor(Tere Liye)...it was so touching...

not many knows abt supriya mam-anupriya relationship...they played mother-daughter in Tere Liye(Ekta show)...the show stars harshad chopra-anupriya kapoor in main leads...shakti arora...neha saxena..rajat tokas...supriya mam-anupriya play mother-daughter in the show...they were playing bengalis in the show...shakti arora plays the elder son of supriya mam...like KKB...TL too shares the same family bonding atmosphere...supriya mam-anupriya were mother-daughter not only on-screen but off-screen too...i remember one segment when the show end...26th Nov was anupriya's birthday harshad-supriya mam-rajat..the entire cast organise a surprise birthday party for anupriya...it was a cute segment...harshad-rajat always plays pranks on anupriya and supriya mam always cutely scolds them for playing pranks on her...at one time she twist harshad's ears cutely infront of anupriya...sbs always covers the bonding of TL family...i really miss those days...shakti arora-neha saxena falls in love during this show

Tere Liye was my most fav show...it was top 5 show of GEC...it ended within few months due to dispute b/w EK and star plus...i will never forgive EK for that...
Anupriya & Supriya ma'am are still very close, on ig they often chat and post pics with each other. They do keep commenting on each other's profile and pictures, even those two daughters of Supriya ma'am Jhanak(elder) and Damiya(younger)  Anupriya is close to them also...

On this segment, someone made a edit on ig and tagged Supriya Ma'am, so she even commented back..thanking for the edit and writing..my Jhanak, damya, Anu..aww..missed Mrunal and Sriti too there...Embarrassed

So I wish even Mrunal and Sriti would have been part of it, Stiti could have been , but Mrunal ..unhhh come back sweety Disapprove
On Mother's Day itself, your mother is saying on national television, that she hopes her daughter won't break her trust...let's see what happens now Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Go to top