Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 110)

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
abida fans ig comments n allk basis pe agar usko judge karna hota...den i would hav started hating her frm  d start of nb only...but till nw i was lyk..its not her real nature...dis is not d mrunal thakur...but sometimes i feel...scrptness mei v genuiness dikhti hai.lyk...sana...upen n all...dey r also a part of dis scrpted crap...but kahi na kahi.unki genuiness visible hai...incase of mru.koi ray of hope hei nai dikhti...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SMMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by PURBUL

Originally posted by Memyself09

mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...Angry Angry Confused Ouch...
m said dat regret thing...n baaki ka v suno...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)
nd mru doesn't even realise dat wat she is doing...wah...
neha did u saw dat segment?

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
meko just ek cheez laga n wo hai show off...n a weird kind of excitement of coming infront of a camera...meko kuh v genuine nai laga...coz agar koi genuinely date kare na...wo itna zaada perfect nai dikhane ka koshish karega apne aap ko...
arnal ivs mei na mru showoff nai kar sakti thi...regarding deir incidents n all...coz ari is a man lyk...i am wat i am...n my things shuld be restricted to me...showoff karna hai...kahi aur jaake karo!!!!
thats exactly what really impresses me by Ari...he know he is short tempered..and he admits it...he even said when he gets pissed off by fans comments when someone crosses limits...he is like..mein jo hon vo mein hon...take kt or leave it...Embarrassed

that is scorpion traits...major one...being a scorpion i am like that too...its scorpions powerClap

main bi aisa hun but I am aquarian.Cool

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged

mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...Angry Angry Confused Ouch...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
meko just ek cheez laga n wo hai show off...n a weird kind of excitement of coming infront of a camera...meko kuh v genuine nai laga...coz agar koi genuinely date kare na...wo itna zaada perfect nai dikhane ka koshish karega apne aap ko...
arnal ivs mei na mru showoff nai kar sakti thi...regarding deir incidents n all...coz ari is a man lyk...i am wat i am...n my things shuld be restricted to me...showoff karna hai...kahi aur jaake karo!!!!
thats exactly what really impresses me by Ari...he know he is short tempered..and he admits it...he even said when he gets pissed off by fans comments when someone crosses limits...he is like..mein jo hon vo mein hon...take kt or leave it...Embarrassed

that is scorpion traits...major one...being a scorpion i am like that too...its scorpions powerClap

Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelritzee967Moodyblue

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.

Yes i saw that too, no offence to anyone  here but I hate that nautanki show and all that good will that M earned is going down the drain.
Sadly...but NB was defo a wrong moove by M in her career...and aslo S...sorry par mein ab bhi yehi kahon gi...
its 21st century...yahaan age matters alot...I hate when people try to smack in my face ke age doesn't matter and all...aag ki generation and life style mein it matters...agar age gap zyaada hota to differences of POVs bohot zyaada hota hai...undestanding utni nahi banti...priorites mein differens hota hai aur vohi aage chal ke problems bhi create karta hai...

Abida, the age ka thing depends on many thing, firstly both the parties should be mentally mature jo ki M ke case main mujhe nahi lagta... she is 22 and has a lot of growing up to do, maybe if she had been 30 and he 37.. toh baat different hoti kyunki by 30 she would have known ki what she wants in the opposite gender. And there are women who prefer older men because they have more experience but usme me your priorities and nature should match each other.
but ek baat bolu.lyf mei maturity n enjoyment ka equal balance hona chahiye...n we all wanna enjoy our lyf..at d same tym...shuld be mature enough to handle d problems.for example shabbir...he is such a fun luving person...
but in case of m n her partner...uske partner mei maturity hadd se zaada hai...enjoyment toh kisi angle se nai dikhta

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

abida fans ig comments n allk basis pe agar usko judge karna hota...den i would hav started hating her frm  d start of nb only...but till nw i was lyk..its not her real nature...dis is not d mrunal thakur...but sometimes i feel...scrptness mei v genuiness dikhti hai.lyk...sana...upen n all...dey r also a part of dis scrpted crap...but kahi na kahi.unki genuiness visible hai...incase of mru.koi ray of hope hei nai dikhti...

let the crap ends...than everything will be back to normal...Big smile

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Ohhh guys wow I got to catch up with AT pages after so long...hayeee kitna mazaa aaya mujhe Day DreamingLOLLOL

Ohhh yaar this NB, well I m watching nothing related to it now, that's why I have stopped reading comments on M's ig page too, I just see the pics and don't dare to do anything elseLOL,I didn't even watch TB video of SM, nor I'm gonna watch this interview which you guys are talking about...NB is complete good bye from my side Sleepy, I don't want to give hell much importance now , that show and its standards doesn't suit me EmbarrassedLOL

It's only and only RaBul for me ...Day Dreaming

I'll see M once she comes out of that mess, once RaBul comes back, then I will start noticing her again, not at present on the basis of this scripted show Sleepy

Well I just wish people forget hatred about her soon, like many had hatred about Karishma Upen due to BB, but now everybody likes them, they forgot what they did in past, hopefully people will forget this scripted show also...

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged

LOL Me too I m also like this only but I am Piscean CoolEmbarrassedLOL

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
finally frustation nikal k ab maza aa ra haiCoolCoolROFL

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

Go to top