Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 108)

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 2814

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

C is possessed with spirit in her body...she looks beautiful in bengali look...saree...sindoor and all...Day DreamingLOL
Really hope humein BB bhi aise look mein mile...sindoor..mangal sutra choda...
Mrs.Bulbul Purab Khanna ban keEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMoodyblueMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 5549

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.

Yes i saw that too, no offence to anyone  here but I hate that nautanki show and all that good will that M earned is going down the drain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SMMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 4414

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by PURBUL

mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...Angry Angry Confused Ouch...
m said dat regret thing...n baaki ka v suno...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)
nd mru doesn't even realise dat wat she is doing...wah...
neha did u saw dat segment?

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
meko just ek cheez laga n wo hai show off...n a weird kind of excitement of coming infront of a camera...meko kuh v genuine nai laga...coz agar koi genuinely date kare na...wo itna zaada perfect nai dikhane ka koshish karega apne aap ko...
arnal ivs mei na mru showoff nai kar sakti thi...regarding deir incidents n all...coz ari is a man lyk...i am wat i am...n my things shuld be restricted to me...showoff karna hai...kahi aur jaake karo!!!!


Edited by PURBUL - 21 May 2015 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 5549

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

C is possessed with spirit in her body...she looks beautiful in bengali look...saree...sindoor and all...Day DreamingLOL

 I love the bengali look in tv shows, like in TL and KZKEmbarrassed. M would rock a bengali look!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 76309

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.

I completely agree...she damaged her hard earned image...such stupid shows are not for her...its out of her real nature...DeadCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SM

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 2814

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.

Yes i saw that too, no offence to anyone  here but I hate that nautanki show and all that good will that M earned is going down the drain.
Sadly...but NB was defo a wrong moove by M in her career...and aslo S...sorry par mein ab bhi yehi kahon gi...
its 21st century...yahaan age matters alot...I hate when people try to smack in my face ke age doesn't matter and all...aag ki generation and life style mein it matters...agar age gap zyaada hota to differences of POVs bohot zyaada hota hai...undestanding utni nahi banti...priorites mein differens hota hai aur vohi aage chal ke problems bhi create karta hai...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 76309

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by Mages

C is possessed with spirit in her body...she looks beautiful in bengali look...saree...sindoor and all...Day DreamingLOL

 I love the bengali look in tv shows, like in TL and KZKEmbarrassed. M would rock a bengali look!

me too...i love the guys wearing dhoti...Embarrassed
harshad was looking so cute in bengali babu look as anurag ganguly in TL...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelMoodyblue

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 5549

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Originally posted by Memyself09

Originally posted by PURBUL

mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...Angry Angry Confused Ouch...
m said dat regret thing...n baaki ka v suno...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)
nd mru doesn't even realise dat wat she is doing...wah...
neha did u saw dat segment?

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
meko just ek cheez laga n wo hai show off...n a weird kind of excitement of coming infront of a camera...meko kuh v genuine nai laga...coz agar koi genuinely date kare na...wo itna zaada perfect nai dikhane ka koshish karega apne aap ko...
arnal ivs mei na mru showoff nai kar sakti thi...regarding deir incidents n all...coz ari is a man lyk...i am wat i am...n my things shuld be restricted to me...showoff karna hai...kahi aur jaake karo!!!!

Aisa excitement tab samaj ata hai when a fan meets her idol, like if i get to meet srk toh main bi over excited hongi but he is supposed to be her bf, thoda maturity aur ek ease hona chahiye and sorry to say  but he isn't Hrithik Roshan jaisi koi celebrity ki apna hosh kho jayee koi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelPURBULMages

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
today rabul scene present all phases of rabul story

2

Author: shapa   Replies: 12   Views: 3749

shapa 12 3749 22 August 2014 at 6:19am by TheSmurfs
RaBul RaBul RaBul<3 (for RaBul Lovers ONLY)

2 3

Author: TaShi_4ever   Replies: 22   Views: 6372

TaShi_4ever 22 6372 13 August 2014 at 2:16am by Lovearjit
Not fair...again no RaBul (RaBul post)

2

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 15   Views: 3312

Kriyansh 15 3312 21 May 2014 at 1:25am by Akanjali1
Not fair...No RaBul....plzz CVs we want RaBul

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 7   Views: 2301

Kriyansh 7 2301 08 May 2014 at 4:57am by _shadesnature_
Such a Cute Convo(RaBul post) plzz give more RaBul scenes

Author: Kriyansh   Replies: 8   Views: 2733

Kriyansh 8 2733 03 May 2014 at 12:37am by -purvideshmukh-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index