Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
whether aaliyah's plan succeeds or not...this bangalore hell with PA nightmare will be playing a major role in creating a rift b/w Rabul...will bring in trust issues in their relationship
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pleasant goodnite RaBulians 😊 🤗 don't know wats gonna happen to our RaBul but keeping fingers cross n hoping for d best.Jus fed up of this Aliyah n her disgusting plans to separate RaBul. 😡 Don't know when RaBul will get married I feel my patience is running very low waiting n waiting...
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mera dp wala pic😳 Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
any clue or hints from SNS abt upcoming crap of aaliyah...what is reaction of SNS Rabulians?
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all RaBulians/ArNalians  🤗🥳
its been one year they confessed their love ab tak to marriage ho jani chahiye thi 😳 
⭐️ that confession scene was really touching and hug in the lift was cherry on cake ☺️
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

any clue or hints from SNS abt upcoming crap of aaliyah...what is reaction of SNS Rabulians?

Di..ab tak to yeh hai that shikha is back home...so hopes for less PA...and honestly vo jo pic shikha ne post ki thi with ari...nothing can be concluded from there ke uska plan succeed hoga...
Mujhe abhi bhi lag raha hai ke uska plan flop hoga...otherwise why so much build up for RaBuls wedding track...like abhirab hearing aliyahs voice., tracker watches, neil is going to strike back (how I whish vo kissi tarah suddenly bangloure ponch jaye)..,all these will come in picture once M is back and RaBuls marriage track re-opens...
It makes me think ke aliyah ka plan flop hoga..varna RaBul wedding day tak hi nahi ponchenge..and all are deliberatly given dilaouges about RaBuls wedding...

Another reason why I feel her plan fails is kionke vo pics ya kuch aisa plan nahi kar rahi ab tak...aur BB bhi nahi hai vahaan ke vo suddenly room mein aye unhein dekhe...aur mujhe nahi lagta Aliyah risk legi ke vo suddenly Purab ke saath ho aur purab jab awake ho to usse pata chale..as that can backfire on her actually...
Abida_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all RaBulians/ArNalians 🤗🥳

its been one year they confessed their love ab tak to marriage ho jani chahiye thi😳
⭐️that confession scene was really touching and hug in the lift was cherry on cake☺️

It was heavnly man... I still get goosbumps whenever I see the scene again...
Not OTT drama..no special location..nothing..just three magical words..." I love you"..and the world seems perfect 😳
Rabuls confession was as simple and pure as their relation and their love...
Loved how both surrendered to their inner feelings...the feelings they tried hard as ever to nor erouse in them...but finally...heart takes over the brain and they surrendered themself to each other ❤️
I agree...ab tak to shaadi ho jani chaye thi..the show is nearing 300 epis aur ab tak nahi hoi...
But hope humare iss sabar ka kuch to phal milega humein 😊
Happy one year RaBul confession anniversery to all🥳
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys sbs meu aaya k tanu ka baap Koi aur v ho sakta hai. ..so d ag track almost ending pe aane wala hai...haa avi tym lagega bohot but still. .on d otherhand. .dat pa scaring scenes..so.may be alu ka plan will succeed. ..
Abida_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

Guys sbs meu aaya k tanu ka baap Koi aur v ho sakta hai. ..so d ag track almost ending pe aane wala hai...haa avi tym lagega bohot but still. .on d otherhand. .dat pa scaring scenes..so.may be alu ka plan will succeed. ..

Simran honestly..mujhe nahi lagta abhi itni jaldi pata chalega...vasie bhi its not about the track ending soon or not so soon..but the same track right after already this one..I doubt...and I think they are going to strech this track for a slight longer..kidnapping mein kitni baar sbs se yeh lag raha tha ke finally track khatam hone vaala hai...but no...two months chalaa...
The worst part in all this is..we won't get a proper answer if RaBuls wedding will be stopped by it or not...aliyah has to fake it that I'm sure about...Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Abida_angel thumbnail
One thing is good..I have seen a few posts and I'm avtually happy that even many of the other couples fans are not wanting Aliyahs plan to succeed...its feels nice..they are like RaBul are soo cute and innocent..and they deserve to be together 😳