Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ritzee967

Exactly they should not mess up with hot blooded RaBul fans who always ready to jump β­οΈπŸ˜†
Let's hope everything gets fine and most early Mrunal returns, we need to see how their track is being shaped up more...

yeah so hoping Mrunal returns soon 

Originally posted by -AsYaHolic-

yeah so hoping Mrunal returns soon 
To me toh chances of this also seems less, she may not come back winning the title only πŸ˜’
And there will be a huge draught in RaBul world 
Originally posted by ritzee967

To me toh chances of this also seems less, she may not come back winning the title onlyπŸ˜’
And there will be a huge draught in RaBul world

I hope not
Originally posted by -AsYaHolic-

I hope not
We all wish for the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Let's see 
Originally posted by Mages

@ritzee...thanx for the update and pics...mrunal is looking pretty and sweet...even in YT video is blocked for me...your update is a help...i want this look for mrunal as KKB...i would a to see a live-in relationship b/w Rabul within their limits...it will be beautiful...ritzee thanks to you have pen down a live-in relationship Rabul in the most beautiful way...infact a devotion way you have pen down in your OS
You know di, the first time I thought of live in relationship between RaBul was the time, when Sarla maa was throwing Bulbul out of the house and Pragya asked where will you go, which Bulbul replied she'll manage...at that time I wanted Purab to give shelter to her and they could actually have live in kind of relationship. Their love could get some time, where Bulbul being all angry with him, he trying to take care of her, distance yet love, cries of one, pain to another... But cvs...😑already things were hell for Bulbul at that time, this could have got her love back and happiness too...But then again Pragya ji intentionally or unintentionally something she does which doesn't lead to RaBul...πŸ₯±
I was actually pissed off with her alot during that time, on what conditions she was making her stay in the house, when nobody will talk to her, the one who was sacrificing everything was being treated as culprit of all..and on the top of no RaBul...

I need to forget things, it's difficult when you know again there is danger to RaBul and earlier also things could have been done, but due to some people it didn't happen...😑
I still believe that nothing happens b/w PA...but then like vimal says its EK fav track...it seems like EK-NB has such disgusting mindset of tainting marriage and commitment of creating fake ONS or real ONS...its disgusting...🀬...this track of EK has been going for decades...🀒...i am feeling bad for purab...he is being trapped for no fault of his...now if it happens in real...BB being the impulsive person will MU purab and Rabul will get separated...purab will suffer the most...i just hope nothing happens...but to be honest i am scared...i just hope aaliyah doesn't succeed...keeping my expectations low...as i don't want to get hurt...

I still believe that nothing happens b/w PA...but then like vimal says its EK fav track...it seems like EK-NB has such disgusting mindset of tainting marriage and commitment of creating fake ONS or real ONS...its disgusting...🀬...this track of EK has been going for decades...🀒...i am feeling bad for purab...he is being trapped for no fault of his...now if it happens in real...BB being the impulsive person will MU purab and Rabul will get separated...purab will suffer the most...i just hope nothing happens...but to be honest i am scared...i just hope aaliyah doesn't succeed...keeping my expectations low...as i don't want to get hurt...
I haven't watched Ekta's show, so can't say much on this 

But di, same track in same show on two different men πŸ˜•
This sounds weird , that also same time, have cvs lost it...😑
Somebody tell Alia to go back on her mission to kill Bulbul and leave Purab for God's sake πŸ˜’
How can she forget of giving promise to corporator of killing Bulbul, she needs to be active on that mission, not this one...😑
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago

Di..I am getting your point...but the thing is already the ongoing track is about the same...aur mujhe eik baat samajh nahi aa rahi...ke holi pe phir vo kion dikhaya...agar phirse aisa kuch dikhana hai...to atleast holi aliyah ka vo disgusting act ki bajae eik Rabul dance ya koi romantic scene de dete...atleast humare paas vo to hota cherish kerne ko😑...one thing...EK doesn't repeat the same act on the same duo...and she has used it on both the heros actually...already...
aur phirse eik aisa track ke humare beech kuch hoa tha...jabke just abhi dusri taraf vohi chal raha hai...I highly doubt on that...really...

regarding BB...again why I feel Aliyahs plan will flop...but her presence there itself as I said earlier will make BB moore firm...now she will take actions against it I feel...ab tak vo dimaag mein soch rahi hai...lekin I think now once M is back BB will be shown in actionnas ever...there is a reason why Aliyah-BB scene was shown...this time BB will not let Purab go easily for sure...
RaBul has goone through the phase jahan female apne pyaar ka sacrifise karti hai...not only once but several times...ab iss baar vo defenatly Aliyah ko kari takkar degi...for sure...
Another thing...mujhe yeh pak hai ke actual mein kuch nahi hoga PA ke beech...either she will fake it...or they will not even end up in the bedroom...sachai eik din Aliyah ki bhi samne ayegi...
this is defo not the end of RaBul...

Agar Aliyah yeh puri baraat na bulati to mujhe personally lagta hai shayed uske liye thoda easier hota...as vo bohot asaani se uska drink spike kar sakti thi...koi bahana kar sakti thi ke vo vahan kion  hai...lekin bohot deliberatly yeh baraat buklai gayi hai...aur very deliberatly Aliyah ne uss eik ladke ke bola "especially tum"...mujhe lag raha kuch to hoga inke karan jo Aliyah ka plan flop karega...

I'm not keeping my hopes very high...for my own sanity...as I don't want to get hurt...but I feel something will happen which will flop the plan...but I need to see it...jab tak epi air nahi hoga...can't trust EK either...

@guys...lets hope for the best...aaliyah's plan should backfire...😑